Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient (3208 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Now Insulting Northern Elders Because Of Election / Edo Residents Won’t Forgive Gov Obaseki For Insulting Oba Of Benin- APC / Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by CoronaVirusPro: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
fvck you son of a pedophile and daesh! Aljanna in hell awaits you

You kinda sound like my fvckin son! What's the full name of the b!tch you call mum!
Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You kinda sound like my fvckin son! What's the full name of the b!tch you call mum!
you mean ur potential rapist son just like his dad
Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by CoronaVirusPro: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
you mean ur potential rapist son just like his dad

I have to tell you the truth! I fvcked your mum next to a trash can!
Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by ibechris(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
igwebuike01:
They still had to drag Obi and Igbos into their madness

People wey don mad since 12century ago.
Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I have to tell you the truth! I fvcked your mum next to a trash can!
you impotent mothersucker, go suck ur mum kitten
Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by CoronaVirusPro: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
you impotent mothersucker, go suck ur mum kitten

You fvcking stupid!

What makes you believe I give a fly fvck about your fvcks!

STFU and go jump off a bridge!

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by Abufo: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Omoawoke:

Igbos don buy market for Yoruba hand. With the way it’s going, it will get tougher and tougher for Igbos to be accommodated in Lagos.
But remember you guys fired the first shot.
Go back to threads since inception of nairaland, igbos have been known to attack Yorubas and create anti Yoruba threads insulting southwest cities and even then, the nonsense talk “Yoruba girls are dirty”
We are beginning to define the color of your problem and giving you serious problems, don’t cry, it’s long overdue

keep on pushing Igbos out.........maybe they will come back home and reclaim Biafra and throw you oil thieves from our land........nobody has a monopoly of nastiness!
Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by Nationalpikin: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
ubest1:
The same tribe they all classify as most respectful, loyalty etc are insulting Oba of Benin calling him all manners of names just because of a statement that can easily be overlook or counter the Oba with facts and respect.

Reno omokri blocked me today for him the truth,he use fake Igbo accounts to instigate hatred,he triedchanging the narrative in his page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by raskymonojendor: 12:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Abufo:

keep on pushing Igbos out.........maybe they will come back home and reclaim Biafra and throw you oil thieves from our land........nobody has a monopoly of nastiness!
Which oil Biafria get. All your oil combined is not up to Ondo oil grin

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by Ddeliverer007(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2023
UptownVibes:
I am from Edo,but this one Oba is doing is not it at all. He is supposed to be neutral when it comes to politics. If he wan contest election, make he better come out plain. Them be say Oba no dey go transfer. Politicians are supposed to come to his palace paying him homage, no be for him to dey travel from Abuja to Lagos,from Pilar to post.. Oba bhatokpe en.. Ise! cool

You are not from Edo. You bloody stinky Yoruba liar.
Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by UptownVibes(m): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

You are not from Edo. You bloody stinky Yoruba liar.
And are the Yorubas not humans? Ozuor where did Oba visit again? Is it not the same Yoruba people and Lagos? That's the same Oba you worship o. He is smarter than you father and you put together..

They should give you the title of "Ozuor 1 of Benin Kingdom"

You deserve it .. Brained washed ass-licker like you. Ozuor say him papa no be Edo man grin
Uwa zua!
Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by ablejesus26(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Shatap...

Fake Igbo...who put your mouth for there? Only you dey sell sharwama..only you dey sell waist trainer..

Spits on sabo

Ewu You call me sabo bcus I refuse to be a brainwashed nonentity to Igboland like a useless, lazy, hopeless tout like You and your efulefu Simon ekperima chi na onye nzoputa right undecided

The day human beings in Igboland will pledge support for your destructive scam ipob,I will become full pro Ipob.

Its madness to join vagabonds like your type to bring destruction upon a peaceful region that should channel all energy on self development.

I dey sell natural skin care products too now,se You go fit buy?

Brainwashed efulefu.

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
ablejesus26:

Ewu You call me sabo bcus I refuse to be a brainwashed nonentity to Igboland like a useless, lazy, hopeless tout like You and your efulefu Simon ekperima chi na onye nzoputa right undecided

The day human beings in Igboland will pledge support for your destructive scam ipob,I will become full pro Ipob.

Its madness to join vagabonds like your type to bring destruction upon a peaceful region that should channel all energy on self development.

I dey sell natural skin care products too now,se You go fit buy?

Brainwashed efulefu.

I'm not gonna join you in your skincare rants..na publicity you dey find and you Don get am..

Now gerrat and get lost. You are nobody and that's what imporant

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by ablejesus26(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

I'm not gonna join you in your skincare rants..na publicity you dey find and you Don get am..

Now gerrat and get lost. You are nobody and that's what imporant

Loll and an hopeless lazy useless jobless tout like you is somebody right grin grin

What's bad if I market my business here?
Is it not better than to live this worthless life an hopeless cretin like you is living here?
Looking for co useless and hopeless tribally bigoted hatefilled animals to do senseless tribal banters means you don't have anything doing with your life.

What State are You from?Your State govt should sit up and crack down on worthless lazy touts like You,You are nothing but a maximum nonentity to the society.
Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by Ddeliverer007(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
UptownVibes:
And are the Yorubas not humans? Ozuor where did Oba visit again? Is it not the same Yoruba people and Lagos? That's the same Oba you worship o. He is smarter than you father and you put together..

They should give you the title of "Ozuor 1 of Benin Kingdom"

You deserve it .. Brained washed ass-licker like you. Ozuor say him papa no be Edo man grin
Uwa zua!

Why are you so ashamed to identify with your Yoruba ppl? Fool

1 Like

Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by Patriotsleague: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
The statement is fact, they are pained to learn Benin empire created two of their most vibrant and historical states... Lagos and ile'ife.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/benin-people-owned-lagos-aworis-paid-royalties-erelu-abiola-dosunmu/amp/

Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by Patriotsleague: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Even the name of their people is Ibinu. Another Yoruba word. The Portugese turned it to Benin.
Ibunu is what yorubas refer to Benin people as. Ile'Ife was called ile'Ibunu.

Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by Dsimmer: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
sotall:

Stop spewing ignorance!

When the first Oba of Benin ascended the throne, there was nothing like Oba of Benin.

His title was "Omo NOba N'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo"

It was outsider who found his title too mouthful that shortened it to Oba of Benin.

At this time there was no known king in Yoruba land using the Oba title.

So Oranmiyan never adopted any Oba of Benin title because as at the time Oranmiyan was in Benin, The people were not known as Benins. The word Benin is what outsiders call people that speak Edo language. There is no were in Edo culture where we call ourselves Benin. It came from outsiders and become common.

Now before you go the "ile-ibinu" route, ask yourself what's the meaning of Yoruba.

I guess you know that the word "Yoruba" was given to you by Hausa/Fulani traders and it means "cunning".

Do whatever you like with this information i have given you.

Yooba which is Oyo Oba means "Oyo is King" named by Oranmiyan. Of course others, including the British couldn't pronounce it well thus pronounced it Yarba instead of Yooba. It was eventually changed into Yoruba grin

Oranmiyan was the first Oba of Bini. He was ruling both Oyo and Bini at the same time. However, He later left Bini back to Oyo because he couldn't be in two places at a time even though Bini didn't want him to leave because of the civilization and art works he brought to Bini. Of course Bini weren't happy after he left thus the name "Ile- Ibinu". Bini people then made his son a king after he already left. The Bini called the son "Omo oba" which means "child of a king" because apart from the fact that he was the child of Oranmiyan, he was literally a little child but the Bini wanted him on the throne anyway.
Re: They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient by Dsimmer: 7:57pm On Jan 03

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Local Contractors To Get Priority In Ekiti State Development Projects / Obasanjo And Third Term: A Broader Perspective / ''Tinubu, I Am Sorry, You Are No Longer A Looter''-ribadu Implies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.