Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) (38361 Views)

Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman / Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Pristine664: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Joy2dworldxyz:
Tinubu should just kukuma fix all the fed roads b4 4 years is over, at least if that's what he achieve cos after that his turn is over and it will be Obi turn

Obi should wait for 2039
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by jurjes(f): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
How about action speaking louder than words!!!
Action first, I will applaud you
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by StJasper(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
timilehing:
We don enter PR era of achievement.
They go online to announce everything but they never really do anything

What is the colour of your problem?

Let's wait till when they don't do it before crucifying them.

You guys can't see anything good about the government because your candidate didn't win.

You can't even deliver if you are elected as the president of your bathroom.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by voltron14: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
ruggedboych:
he's always ordering and there's nothing to show for it, nonsense old man angry sad

he should order himself out of aso rock

Obi is coming.

Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Tochi3(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
timilehing post =127208810:
.. grin

..no be small thing..dem leave for public hand to Monitor the roads

..which means that they have no plans to build or repair the roads in the first instance... how will you spend that propaganda amount without having checks & balances.. ;Da whole federal mandate thieves have provided employnnent for the teeming masses.. grin grin

..if you see anywhere roads are been constructed..Just carry chair sit down there they Monitor wetin the contractors are doing..

..the thickness of the Clement abi na Asphalt..Just measur it with your eyes...if it is too thin & not thick...Just call any of the phone numbers...

...this stolen mandate government have no plans for for Nigerians in the next 4 yrs grin

This comprises N100 billion for immediate palliative works in 36 states and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and N200 billion for the continuation of critical road projects.

According to him, the President urged the public to track the projects and give appropriate feedback to the government.

The government urged Nigerians to report any road that is poorly constructed anywhere in the country.

They are to send photographs of the road, location and name of the contractor to 08030986263, 08037086137 and 08106423197
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Fretchy: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
EyezofGod120:
Akure to ikere nko

The worst road on earth
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Fretchy: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Abeg Akure to Ado
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by onyxo76(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
timilehing:
very correct, we will...fg vows....tinubu announces...
at the end of it all, nothing gets achieved.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by thisisit: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Propaganda & lies loading....

Fashola used SUKUK road construction loan to CASHOUT big time... ..

Tinubu wants to use the same format...

E no go work
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by ODOGWUMALAY50: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Makurdi -Nsukka 9th mile road is a death trap. If they can fix that a lone is a big archivement for this administration.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Etimemy: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
Calabar -Itu Road is a death trap
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by MrDoGood(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
How about Benin-Abuja road?

Especially Ekpoma and Ewu hill?

Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by viodemus: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
action in indeed, not talking in words alone.

Umahi, should have put all these energy in rail. If I were him, I would have started with rail, if I last as minister, then I would go to roads.

My logic would be, people will be paying for train, then the roads will decongest a little bit, then I can use the early railway use time, to start building the roads.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Omoluyi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
Until una do am
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by tolexy007(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
EyezofGod120:
Akure to ikere nko

that road bad die...

i pray Tinubu remember that road
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Boldideas: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
dre11:
Report bad roads via dedicated phone lines

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-orders-massive-fixing-of-fed-roads/

Hmm... This may fix just 1500 km road at N200m per km.. It is good but It is not enough.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by COMPAQ(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
dre11:
Report bad roads via dedicated phone lines

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-orders-massive-fixing-of-fed-roads/

I would prefer that these roads be concessioned. Fashola was working on the Highway Development Management Initiative (HDMI), where like 12 highways would be handed over to the private sector for refurbishment, tolling and maintenance.

Our problem is maintenance. Even the Lagos Ibadan expressway that has just been done, I can bet you that that in 5 years it would have started falling apart due to lack of maintenance and economic activity on the side of the road.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Inkling(f): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Basicend:
Oga, find ways to make your people to be able to buy food to eat. .

Nigerians are finding it very hard to eat. . Too many people on the streets of Lagos as beggers. .

Shio. . That is the area you should clean-up first. .

Most people are japarring coz eating alone is like a mountain hill task. . wicked leaders.

You people have destroyed Nigeria too much. . I mean, how can a dollar be inching N1,200 in a sane environment?

Last I checked dollar is not our currency and as of today it is #850
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by COMPAQ(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Boldideas:

Hmm... This may fix just 1500 km road at N200m per km.. It is good but It is not enough.

It ain't reconstruction o. Just repair!
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Themanleshey:

How is this not a nice move ?

I dont know hence my question to you "how is that a nice move?"
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by lexy2014: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
StJasper:

You guys can't see anything good about the government because your candidate didn't win.

where did he crucify them?

is government about announcement or achievement?

those that have been elected, what have thy delivered?
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
Promxy94:
Nice one if achieved.
amen bro
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by ChrisP92(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
Do this, and watch Nigerians sing ur praise. Nigerians aren't asking for too much, work and chop. But do the critical things.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by seunjungle1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
Rome wasn't built in a day.

Na so you dey talk say PH refinery no go work....but the ongoing work presently shows that the refinery go work...now your narrative on whether refinery go work now turned to "it can't be ready by December".
Bad belle people...na for your eyes Nigeria go better...and, I and my household we surely witness the good era we are in Jesus name plus InshaAllah!

Amen and Amin!!!

timilehing:
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Emmy59: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Jagaban
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by AskNgige2: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
If Aba - PH road and Enugu - Makurdi is fixed, then I can say we are starting beta

Let them start with Abuja lokoja 1st, then we can accept..

I traveled last week and roads were messed up
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Ayodeoba: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2023
Joy2dworldxyz:
Tinubu should just kukuma fix all the fed roads b4 4 years is over, at least if that's what he achieve cos after that his turn is over and it will be Obi turn
igbo man no fit rule Nigeria! After tinubu power goes back to north
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Basicend: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
Inkling:

Last I checked dollar is not our currency and as of today it is #850

N850 in your village na. . You get form M?

You fit enter I&E floor? Fool. .
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by timilehing(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
porthouse7:
born to wail
As your pocket don dey wail since May 29. o-p-o-n-u
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by timilehing(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
StJasper:

Wait for 4 years to see improvement.
Niger wey una block don do solar in less than 7 months.
You will keep waiting like una did for Buhari 8 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) / Akpabio: 60% Of NDDC Contracts Are Awarded to National Assembly Members / Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.