Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) (38356 Views)

Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman / Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by solreb: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
BTC4530i:
This is a pure scam. Do you know the cost of supe-computers and power that is required to mine BTC and you want to do it from your phone? BTC is not your PI tha can be mined with a phone even at that it has not gone live yet.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by oyeb15: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
Most of Tinubu officials don't even take him serious. They are all filling their accounts against 2027.

This is a stealing and entitlement era for politicians.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by youneedjesus: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
What of Enugu -Onitsha expressway, has it been fixed?
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by theowane: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
I no understand this country ooo.
Na only this country you go see Road wey dem don appropriate money for, pay contractor, contractor never finish job, dem come still wan appropriate another money to rehabilitate same Road.

I thought Fashola said the Abj/Kaduna/Zaria/Kano road was to be commissioned b4 Buhari left?
Now, they still want to rehabilitate it!!
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by PHAYOL81: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2023

The government urged Nigerians to report any road that is poorly constructed anywhere in the
country.
They are to send photographs of the road, location and name of the contractor to 08030986263,
08037086137 and 08106423197.

NOTED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Pierocash(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by teewhyhomes: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Contact us today @ Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
dre11:
Report bad roads via dedicated phone lines

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-orders-massive-fixing-of-fed-roads/

Why not a dedicated portal for this reporting in the website of Federal Ministry of Works??
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Crowdboom(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
prinsam30:
Lagos Ibadan express way don dey there b4 them born me, Abuja kaduna road av been slow in recent time, bauchi to Gombe is no go area and bini road that one worst pass, every government wey cum na to chop clean mouth and go, I hope tinubu government keep to their promise... No be We Shall, In due time, We will look into it, We are working tirelessly, all these grammar has to stop, we need action abeg

Lagos-Ibadan expressway is 95% completed
No more traffic on that express, no matching brake. That's confirm. I passed there last weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by delpee(f): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
viodemus:
action in indeed, not talking in words alone.

Umahi, should have put all these energy in rail. If I were him, I would have started with rail, if I last as minister, then I would go to roads.

My logic would be, people will be paying for train, then the roads will decongest a little bit, then I can use the early railway use time, to start building the roads.

Rail is under the Transport Ministry.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by osef(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
KABBA - ILORIN
KABBA - OMUO
KABBA IKARE
If these three roads no dey among, then forgeeet about rit!!!
Same old musics to our ears
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by porthouse7(f): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
timilehing:

As your pocket don dey wail since May 29. o-p-o-n-u
born to wail
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Burob: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
timilehing:
We don enter PR era of achievement.
They go online to announce everything but they never really do anything
Oblivious minded Agbadorian, announced online, or you heard it online?
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Burob: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
oyeb15:
Most of Tinubu officials don't even take him serious. They are all filling their accounts against 2027.

This is a stealing and entitlement era for politicians.
Peasant please sharap.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by StJasper(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
timilehing:

Wait for 4 years to see improvement.
Niger wey una block don do solar in less than 7 months.
You will keep waiting like una did for Buhari 8 years

Kindly get your facts correctly. Niger Republic didn't do the solar power system after the embargo was placed on them.

France started the stuff for them and it hasn't been completed before the crisis. They decided to start using it like that and France has warned them about the dangers involved.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by ufuosman(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
Good one
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Morizo(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2023
dre11:

None will be fixed. It will just be window dressing as usual till they complete the tenure of looting and pass to another set of looters.
Buhari and Fashola said more and nothing was done for eight years except Lagos zone where Fashola concentrated
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by fabolouz1(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2023
Mr Raji Fashola (SAN) , excelled as a governor but failed woefully as a minister .
I just wish this won't be the case with Engr. Dave Umahi.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by Landinvestments(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2023
dre11:

Please Federal govt should remember ikorodu - itokin road.
From Sabo round about ikorodu all the way to itokin is a mess.

The road needs urgent attention.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by viodemus: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
delpee:

Rail is under the Transport Ministry.

Then he should work with them.

That is where misplaced priority sets in. So, the roads are not under the transport ministry?
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by delpee(f): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
viodemus:

Then he should work with them.

That is where misplaced priority sets in. So, the roads are not under the transport ministry?

Roads are under Ministry of Works.
Re: Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list) by viodemus: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
delpee:

Roads are under Ministry of Works.

okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter / Tonye Cole Returns To School At NIPSS (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.