Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Having Issues With WES - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Having Issues With WES (133 Views)

Verification Of IJMB With WES / UI PG Wes Verification / Having Verification Issues with WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues With WES by Dennis0906: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
I submitted all my documents to WES, and my institution has sent verification to WES. WES confirmed receipt of the verification and updated my status to "Evaluation in progress" without a due date of completion. This was on the 30th December 2019. Since then my status has from "Evaluation in progress" to "On Hold" two times now, each time WES sending me this email:

[b]Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES).

We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents.

This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to University of Benin. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Response times vary and can take just a few days or can extend to weeks. If we do not receive a response from the institution within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do at this time. This communication is strictly between WES and the institution.

Please note that you are responsible for the documents submitted under your name. If any document submitted under your name is found to be fraudulent, WES will not evaluate any other document you submitted. It is also WES policy not to issue a second evaluation report once an account has been closed due to fraudulent documentation.

For more information regarding the verification process, please review this article: https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/verification-status/

We appreciate your patience in allowing your former institution sufficient time to respond to our request.

Sincerely,

Director of Evaluations[/b]

Right now my account status is reading "On Hold". I am confused as to what to do, because each time I call to ask what exactly the problem is, the guys on the customer care line have no clue, they just give you rehearsed responses and read exactly what you can see on your screen, as if you don't have access to your account undecided undecided . If i ask if the nature of the verification sent by my institution was adequate, all I get is "We cannot ascertain that, as that communication is between WES and the institution". My school is yet to receive any sort of re-evaluation of any sorts. Please, can anyone explain to me the hell is going on, this whole WES episode quite frustrating; to even think that I had crossed the greatest hurdle of getting transcripts and verification sent from this our quack Nigerian university offices.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Online Rhino Architecture Assignment Help Services / Dont Enter 2024 Without This / ILEARN AFRICA: a Fast Rising Learning Institute In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.