Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right (35249 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by etrange: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
tsdarkside:

safety net....
its like am listenin to a white woman yappin....

whats next....??
you marry a tree....

Lol... I thought I was having a civil conversation. Enjoy your day.
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by XAUBulls: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
blaise26abj:
It is not a perfect process . Read about a woman who froze her eggs and when she returned , out of the 5 , 3 didn’t survive the defrosting process , one was abnormal , the last one was fertilized but didn’t survive the implant into the womb . The woman was devastated .

She is better off having that baby naturally . Either through sex or sperm donor
Indeed... But then chances of success are much higher if the eggs are taken at a much younger age starting from the 20s to the early 30s. Then there is the issue of given natural birth to a baby with Down's Syndrome when a woman is over 30 years of age. The Fertility/genetic tests of eggs outside the womb before freezing can help with guaranteed success.
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by sanya4good(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
There's no perfect man anywhere
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by sheriffindy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
One egg na 200naira now.

Fry or cook am chop.

Wasting food is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by ukaface(f): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Padipadi:
Isn't this the confused daughter of Charly Boy?
The man wey mumu pass 70 yrs. No be me talk am o, na Mujaheed Asari Dokubo talk am o!
Don't you hear it in those skits sound that says: 70 yrs old man, ya mumu too much, dem tear gas am!

To you Uriel, you can't find husband. You look like a masculine girl.
Accept ya destiny and do Rev Sisters job.

Explain taya to us.
Koyewa.
Na you dash am Charly boy as her papa Abi
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by tsdarkside(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
etrange:

Lol... I thought I was having a civil conversation. Enjoy your day.

bwahaha....or you prefer a fish....??
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Sammy5413(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
So Mr Right can eat what is left

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by tsdarkside(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
Sammy5413:
So Mr Right can eat what is left

Mr Right is a fish.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Menclothing: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
If at 35 u never see me right lolz mr right don pass na to manage mr eromg

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by blaise26abj(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
etrange:

Even having sex is not an assurance too. 35 is a critical age. Not freezing her eggs may shatter her dreams of having kids, and at the same time, getting pregnant now will reduce her chances of finding love. In other words, she's losing time, but there's still hope. So getting pregnant now will be throwing in the towel, and she believes she still has some years to go before giving up the idea of finding love. The same person advising her to do the natural way now would still be the one to call her ashawo if she got pregnant now. Only a few men would date a single mother let alone get married to one. So it makes sense why she'd take the precautionary step of freezing her eggs while still hoping for the better. I'm sure she has already decided when to go ahead and use them.

The day African women will not be bothered about what people will say is the day they are liberated .

There is a need for women 35-40 years who are not married to decide if they want to have kids while waiting for a partner . There are men that will marry a woman with kids. At 35-40, the men seeking hands in marriage are quite few .The sad part is that there are a lot of women in that category now and it will only get worse with the economy .

At 40, the issue is not even age but about having kids both for the woman and the potential husband and the husband family . It is a fact that majority of unmarried women in that age bracket will not get married . Why keep hoping when you can have kids .

Finally , if money Dey , a woman can do artificial insemination with a donor sperm and also use a surrogate mother . Technically the baby is hers , she just didnt carry the kid herself
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Mom007(f): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
Looking for Mr right when you gan are wrong angry

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Vello(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
Truths9ja:
35-year-old #BBNaija Uriel reveals she has frozen her eggs till she finds Mr Right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWp9a93QAPA?si=JnzV7zyqN2qNGtBk

Family of degenerates!
Only a mad, visionless fool would marry the daughter of a mad, visionless fool. A 70yrs old degenerate.

Don't freeze the eggs, kukuma fry them. Your father go provide the bread.
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by blaise26abj(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
XAUBulls:

Indeed... But then chances of success are much higher if the eggs are taken at a much younger age starting from the 20s to the early 30s. Then there is the issue of given natural birth to a baby with Down's Syndrome when a woman is over 30 years of age. The Fertility/genetic tests of eggs outside the womb before freezing can help with guaranteed success.

There is no guaranteed success with the process . That is my point . There is a risk and a waiting period. Even people that want to have babies naturally Dey struggle . I know someone that did artificial insemination 6 times before they had a baby .

I feel they should just go ahead and have the babies now instead of freezing .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by MrJames007: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Is she right herself? undecided

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by ucheuzor1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
Greenfaces:
Lol

I don't know her ordinarily but With these nude pictures of her I'm seeing, she may need to defrost those eggs and fry them eventually.

Where is the nude pictures please.
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by XAUBulls: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
blaise26abj:

There is no guaranteed success with the process . That is my point . There is a risk and a waiting period. Even people that want to have babies naturally Dey struggle . I know someone that did artificial insemination 6 times before they had a baby .

I feel they should just go ahead and have the babies now instead of freezing .
I agree with you based on these solid facts you CLEARLY stated here.
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by femi4: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Truths9ja:
you mean she will have steady sex why she freeze her eggs? I don’t understand ooo
frozen eggs never get fertilised
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by XAUBulls: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔, she didn’t have to freeze her eggs now .

“Ladies Consider Freezing Your Eggs, Until Mr Right Comes” Uriel Oputa Goes Emotional as She Freezes Her Eggs At 35

Uriel Oputa, a popular reality star, freezes her eggs as she laments the fact that time is running out on her while she waits for the perfect man.

In an emotional video posted on her Instagram page, the BBNaija star visited a fertility clinic to freeze her eggs and save them for future usage.

Egg freezing, according to the UK’s Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority [HFEA], is a way of preserving a woman’s fertility so she can try to have a family in the future. It involves collecting a woman’s eggs, freezing them and then defrosting them later on so they can be used in fertility treatment.

According to the 35-year-old, it was a necessary step to take because a woman’s eggs begin to diminish beyond the age of 30, lowering her chances of having a baby.

“I’m creating awareness!!! Apparently by 30 the Quality of our eggs Reduce🥹 Ladies would you consider Freezing your Eggs? Until Mr Right comes? Creating awareness and educating myself and others. We walk on this health journey together.” Uriel Oputa captioned the video.

In the video, she stated in part, “It’s a hard pill to swallow; at this age I am now, my mother had five children. Time is ticking for me and I am aware, so I decided to weigh my options. If that perfect man doesn’t come now, I need to secure myself and nurture my seeds.”

https://www.gistlover.com/ladies-consider-freezing-your-eggs-until-mr-right-comes-uriel-oputa-goes-emotional-as-she-freezes-her-eggs-at-35/
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by blaise26abj(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
XAUBulls:

I agree with you based on these solid facts you CLEARLY stated here.

lol 😂. I see the sarcasm . You are right . I have not presented any fact.

Read the link.
https://www.heymilvia.com/resource-center/benefits-and-drawbacks-of-egg-freezing#:~:text=In%20conclusion%2C%20egg%20freezing%20offers,and%20no%20guarantee%20of%20success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by etrange: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
blaise26abj:

The day African women will not be bothered about what people will say is the day they are liberated .

There is a need for women 35-40 years who are not married to decide if they want to have kids while waiting for a partner . There are men that will marry a woman with kids. At 35-40, the men seeking hands in marriage are quite few .The sad part is that there are a lot of women in that category now and it will only get worse with the economy .

At 40, the issue is not even age but about having kids both for the woman and the potential husband and the husband family . It is a fact that majority of unmarried women in that age bracket will not get married . Why keep hoping when you can have kids .

Finally , if money Dey , a woman can do artificial insemination with a donor sperm and also use a surrogate mother . Technically the baby is hers , she just didnt carry the kid herself

You don't get it. She's doing this and publicizing it cause she doesn't care what people will say. She's doing it because it is what she wants. If she cared about what people would say, she wouldn't even put it out there. I only mentioned the fact that a lot of men wouldn't date a single mother to further explain why her choice is valid. She's 35. The men seeking her hands in marriage are few as you said, and they will be even fewer if she gets pregnant now. And it's absurd to ask "why keep hoping?" A lot of women got married at an older age, her chances aren't zero. Like you said, finding a man is one thing, having a kid is another. To ensure she doesn't lose one while waiting for another, she took precautionary steps. There's absolutely nothing wrong with her decision. If anything, it buys her some time to decide what she really wants to do. I have nothing against women getting pregnant out of wedlock if they don't find love, but preserving her eggs while she gives marriage one last shot is a perfect plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by NiceLegs: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
Uriel is my Marketing Inspiration.

Uriel is the queen of Marketing.

This video is just a marketing post for the fertility clinic.

Just becos she made a marketing video to promote the services of a fertility clinic does not mean madam has frozen her eggs.

This is what they call Social Media Influencing.

Make una dey calm down.

Well anyways, the CEO of the fertility clinic will so be proud becos choosing her to promote his fertility clinic was money well spent.
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by winner37(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
Someone should tell her that nape light in Nigeria is not stable and fuel too cost she should be careful how she is freezing her eggs if not it will gets spoiled before she finds Mr right ooo

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Stonecoldstare1: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Her life... Her choice.... But make God no allow me born pikin wen go dey focused on freezing eggs at 35 instead of being worried that she's not married at her age...
Even ugly girls get married these days talkless of a pretty lady like this...
For her to be single by now... It's either something is wrong with her or she's wrong with something...
Either ways... Her life... Her rules... Her choices... Make I go stake today champions league games
In 2023 you still have this mentality? Just wow

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by package7(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
Who in his right sense will settle for left over ooin? Expect Awu Uno guy only
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Greenfaces: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
ucheuzor1:

Where is the nude pictures please.
to you in the south, she is properly covered. But to me in jigawa state, she is naked. We have different perspectives and it's allowed in life

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by XAUBulls: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
blaise26abj:

lol 😂. I see the sarcasm . You are right . I have not presented any fact.

Read the link.
https://www.heymilvia.com/resource-center/benefits-and-drawbacks-of-egg-freezing#:~:text=In%20conclusion%2C%20egg%20freezing%20offers,and%20no%20guarantee%20of%20success.
@Blaise26abj,
Aha! Thanks for the very detailed Website reference here. This is why it's always good to get second and third opinions on medical issues so as to get multiple perspectives. smiley

All the best.
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by blaise26abj(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
etrange:

You don't get it. She's doing this and publicizing it cause she doesn't care what people will say. She's doing it because it is what she wants. If she cared about what people would say, she wouldn't even put it out there. I only mentioned the fact that a lot of men wouldn't date a single mother to further explain why her choice is valid. She's 35. The men seeking her hands in marriage are few as you said, and they will be even fewer if she gets pregnant now. And it's absurd to ask "why keep hoping?" A lot of women got married at an older age, her chances aren't zero. Like you said, finding a man is one thing, having a kid is another. To ensure she doesn't lose one while waiting for another, she took precautionary steps. There's absolutely nothing wrong with her decision. If anything, it buys her some time to decide what she really wants to do. I have nothing against women getting pregnant out of wedlock if they don't find love, but preserving her eggs while she gives marriage one last shot is a perfect plan.

Well said . I understand you . I haven’t said anything is wrong with her decision, i am only saying that freezing process has its failures too. There are no guarantees . Imagine after keeping her eggs ( which i am totally fine with ), she doesn’t find a man , then later there is an issue with the eggs after menopause has set in . She might even get a man menopause but having the child then becomes a major issue.

As she moves closer to 40 and menopause , the eggs she has will reduce and the ones frozen are not guaranteed . And she is taking that risk because she is waiting for a man . If she wants her own biological baby , the risk of not ever getting one increases as she ages .

I hope she doesn’t have to wait too long to go for the baby if man refuses to show up to mitigate the risk of not having one
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Taiye11: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Freeze your toto and oyan too werey promax all In the name of knackin sugar daddies for more money without carrying belle
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by emerem: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔, she didn’t have to freeze her eggs now .

“Ladies Consider Freezing Your Eggs, Until Mr Right Comes” Uriel Oputa Goes Emotional as She Freezes Her Eggs At 35

Uriel Oputa, a popular reality star, freezes her eggs as she laments the fact that time is running out on her while she waits for the perfect man.
The saying goes that ladies of substance doesn't value men. You have the time to freeze your eggs, but cannot be submissive and enter into marriage. Your mother had kids at your age, but you, hell no. You had a golden (gutter) spoon. You cannot nurture or keep a relationship all you think and occupied with us your father's legacy. Shame is it that you froze your eggs instead of marrying and keeping a home immediately. You need a mr right, are you miss right? Can you openenly tell your intending husband of your escapes? No Mr right or miss right. Get married and submit to your husband. Your pride will never make love to you.

In an emotional video posted on her Instagram page, the BBNaija star visited a fertility clinic to freeze her eggs and save them for future usage.

Egg freezing, according to the UK’s Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority [HFEA], is a way of preserving a woman’s fertility so she can try to have a family in the future. It involves collecting a woman’s eggs, freezing them and then defrosting them later on so they can be used in fertility treatment.

According to the 35-year-old, it was a necessary step to take because a woman’s eggs begin to diminish beyond the age of 30, lowering her chances of having a baby.

“I’m creating awareness!!! Apparently by 30 the Quality of our eggs Reduce🥹 Ladies would you consider Freezing your Eggs? Until Mr Right comes? Creating awareness and educating myself and others. We walk on this health journey together.” Uriel Oputa captioned the video.

In the video, she stated in part, “It’s a hard pill to swallow; at this age I am now, my mother had five children. Time is ticking for me and I am aware, so I decided to weigh my options. If that perfect man doesn’t come now, I need to secure myself and nurture my seeds.”

https://www.gistlover.com/ladies-consider-freezing-your-eggs-until-mr-right-comes-uriel-oputa-goes-emotional-as-she-freezes-her-eggs-at-35/
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by blaise26abj(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
etrange:

Please read this to understand why I don’t think it is a perfect plan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/national/wp/2018/01/27/feature/she-championed-the-idea-that-freezing-your-eggs-would-free-your-career-but-things-didnt-quite-work-out/
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by bdauran: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
She is not right, yet looking for Mr right... It sound funny
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Padipadi(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
ukaface:

Na you dash am Charly boy as her papa Abi
Ukaface me I face you, I was asking.
Do you know her dad?
I wan marry her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Performs Alongside 50Cent At Madison Square Graden / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.