Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right (35245 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Greenfaces: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
Truths9ja:
forget it here. Lagos big boys are still falling in love to her. She’s still very hot joor
This wisdom commedian guy is very funny sha
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by MrBroke(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
Freeze the egg so she fit dey chop hot dog steady, na serious boiling dem go take unfreeze am o. Life sweet sha na people dey set useless goals and dey live life to please others. If she like she fit break the egg self. grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Incognito9: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
She mean clients should cum inside, nothing dey happen 😏

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by HITsquad: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
These useless so called "celebs" that got absolutely nothing to offer their gullible followers will just wake up every morning cracking their skull on what nonsense to do or say in order to trend. And once they do? Violaaaa! The gullible low IQ general public go carry am for head run.

Who the hell cares if she freezes her eggs? How is that our business in any way and why should it be on the news in the first place?

This is simply a tactic to trend, to get you guys to talk about her... You don't even need your common sense to see that!
If na only me dey this world ehn, all these yeyebrities that got nothing to offer will go hungry ASAP lol

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Good for her..
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by purplekayc(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Na chicken?
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by kkins25(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
How much does it cost, I'm nit doing anything with the two I have.
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Truths9ja: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
Greenfaces:
This wisdom commedian guy is very funny sha
I dey tell you fact. She’s still hot in looking. I pity her if she reach 40 years old without husband. Na to be jumping from one strong pipe to another pipe
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Omoawoke: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Thanks to science
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by 3ice9ce: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
At 35?
How many years com remain?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by MrDoGood(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Another mumu way to trend grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by WHITELIGHTER: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Padipadi:
Isn't this the confused daughter of Charly Boy?
The man wey mumu pass 70 yrs. No be me talk am o, na Mujaheed Asari Dokubo talk am o!
Don't you hear it in those skits sound that says: 70 yrs old man, ya mumu too much, dem tear gas am!

To you Uriel, you can't find husband. You look like a masculine girl.
Accept ya destiny and do Rev Sisters job.

Explain taya to us.
Koyewa.

The supposed 70 year old man is better than your whole lineage. Stop hating

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Jewessgratitud3: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
I'm not freezing any rubbish eggs. Any time I'm ready, I'll have healthy babies. Ours is not controlled and ruled by the natural but by the spiritual.

Congratulations to her though.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by dkidd: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
M.rs left looking for Mr right. Most of our girls are too funny, they want to eat their cakes and still have. After u done use Mr right play 10 - 10 u dey wait for another one to use as sperm donor for ur polluted womb.
u go wait till ur pussy hair turns grey and na small small tramadol boys go use evil gbola dey destroy ur kuntus steadily before u know it time done waste. Anyway over to u ndi feminists wannabes of Nairaland Nation:

To freeze or not to freeze 🤢
Time is tick tocking away ⏰

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by emkz: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
Of what use is this information?

When they have nothing going on in their lives, they start giving needless information to the public.
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by 12345baba(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
Uriel wey I try toast for french school for wuse2 way back. This girl use because dey born her for uk dey booga for me wey dey born for onitsha. This life! Hot MR RIGHT like me

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by casualobserver: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Someone tell her freezing of eggs na scam.

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by eepeepook: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
She said before she couldn’t produce eggs nor menstruate. She don catch dementia? Which one is all these multiple talks?
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by DrAda(f): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Frozen hwe eggs where?
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by 1Sharon(f): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
She should have done it earlier. But I heard freezing eggs is a scam. The eggs no longer become viable.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Bigseven(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mrs right, we hope body count no go reach 1000 before Mr right comes. Best wishes in your adventure.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Lexusgs430: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Israel DMW is now available........🤔😄

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Adewale1603(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Someone is still freezing her eggs and looking for Mr Right at 35, when your mates don born children finish at their matrimonial homes

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Hakeem66: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Why this nonsense is making front page why? Nairaland is seriously loosing it day by day.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Hezmatosky: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
See wetin Tinubu cause angry
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Timagex(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hope she didn't freeze the eggs in Nigeria? NEPA fit take light anytime o. 😁

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Jinity1: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tueh

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Bliss62: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
Looking for Mr very Rich
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by happney65: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
35 years old pussy no see horseband undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Blackdisciple(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Poor eggs she should have put them in freezer maybe after 100years she can bring them out.. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? / Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos / Oge Okoye Pictured With Her Mom And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.