Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? (92493 Views)

Best Cakes Ever Plus Pictures!! Abuja Residents Only / Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Fummiee(f): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2009
CAKES N CREAM! Anyday, anytime, anywhere!
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by tkalas: 12:27am On Jun 22, 2009

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
///
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2009

As hard as I have tried, I cant come up with any excuse/response to the above.

cry
All I can say is that on behalf of the entire staff of Bakers World (that includes my mother and siblings) I ask that you and your husband accept our sincerest apologies.

embarassed
It was only after seeing your comment this morning that I realised your cakes must have been part of a Valentine batch we recalled due to nasty fake ingredients we got from the market when we ran out of supplies during the period.

sad
We thank you for letting us know about this and giving us a chance to make it up to you. A lot of people would just spread the gist without trying to get an explanation.

smiley
We take your comment in good faith and are really very sorry about the mishap and if ever you do consider getting a cake (even if its just for someone you don't like) it'll be on the house.

Do feel free to contact me: knzguru@yahoo.com.

Thank again.

Regards.

p.s. if there is anyone out there who has had any similar occurrence (fingers crossed) with a Baker's World cake please give us a chance to make it up to you. Kindly send me an email too.

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
//
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2009
smiley
From all of us.

Thank you.

Toke Balogun
Bakers' World Limited
Head Office:
54, Allen Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: 234 [0] 1 07029377017
Mobile: 234 [0] 1 8034953785,08026259988
Email:toke.balogun@bakersworldcakes.com
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by acabado: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2010
I have read a lot of views on this topic. My question is "who have seen or tasted ACABADO CAKES". check www.acabadocakes.net

We make more than 20 variety of cakes.
We train beginners and advanced in sugar craft and modelling in sugar.

Also reach us on 08032065650, 08023177365
acabadocakes@yahoo.com

You can never say authoritatively who makes the best cakes in Lagos until you are able to taste them. New Sugar artist come up daily!

I am 12 years in the art yet not all the 14 million people in lagos have tasted my cakes.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by acabado: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2010
have checked ACABAD CAKES
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by acabado: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2010
Have you checked ACABADO CAKES! Dont conclude on anything until you do so!
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by snazzydawn(f): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2010
Knzguru,are you on facebook? What's your ID? I need it urgently.

1 Like

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by acabado: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2010
I want to use this medium to say thank you to everyone. You have truelly lifted us up with your patronage. As a result we were presented with the award BEST CAKE DECORATOR on the 3rd of october 2010 by Effizzie Magazine during its style and effect award.
You can visit www.acabadocakes.net to read more about us and view our past works in sugar artistry.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2010
---
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Ndipe(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2010
acabado:

I want to use this medium to say thank you to everyone. You have truelly lifted us up with your patronage. As a result we were presented with the award BEST CAKE DECORATOR on the 3rd of october 2010 by Effizzie Magazine during its style and effect award.
You can visit www.acabadocakes.net to read more about us and view our past works in sugar artistry.

Congrats. I like the designs on your cakes.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Fhemmmy: 12:51am On Oct 10, 2010
Me
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by acabado: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2010
@chaircover, Thanks a lot and also for visiting our site. We do small cakes that is 6". you may visit our office for a taste. Check our details at the site www.acabadocakes.net.

@Ndipe, Thanks a lot too and for visiting also.

We really have varieties of cakes e.g carrot cakes, chocolate cakes, fruit cakes, youghourt cakes, banana cakes, coconut cakes, the list goes on.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2010
--
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by ladygaga(f): 3:46am On Oct 20, 2010
cakes and cream o 24/7
very affordable
u can get a slice for as cheap as N250, and their chocolate gateaux is simply out of this world, used to go their every other day while on I.T then grin
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Gbemyte(f): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2010
Stunning! Anyday, anytime. 08029094184; 07038652609. Www.stunningevents.org
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Saddam: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2010
PhotoFrost cake decorating supplies.edible images Children Art Cake  Ben 10

call 01 7328442

sales@cubixedible.com

Tags:Bakers Wedding Cakes, Birthday Cakes, Chocolate, Flowers & gifts - Lagos, Nigeria
cakes and cake decorating supplies. Cakes  mail order, iced celebration, wedding, birthday and anniversary cakes, chocolate cakes, even special dietary requirement cakes
Bakers World, birthday cake, birthday cakes, wedding cakes , cake, cakes, chocolate cakes, children’s cakes, online cake shop, anniversary cake, photocake, cake delivery, lagos, nigeria, wedding consultation

Photo Frost cake decorating supplies. Edible images, photo cake with Icing Sheets. Manufacturer frosting sheets, edible ink cartridges, edible paper.

edible photo cake printer

Edible Image Supplies SA

Borderless A4 Icing Sheets

cake decorating

cake toppers

Birthday Cakes, Children’s' Birthday Cakes, Photo Cakes, Cup cakes ,
Birthday Cake Delivery, Corporate & Company Logo branded logo Cakes, Celebration party, cakes, Anniversary cakes, Christening cakes, Novelty cakes

personalized cakes, cookies and cupcakes

frosting sheets, sugar sheets or edible paper

Photo Frost cake decorating supplies. Edible images, photo cake with Icing Sheets. Manufacturer frosting sheets, edible ink cartridges ,edible paper Photo Frost photos on cakes. Magic Frost  photo cakes

unique cake toppers - large party cakes, photo cake toppers or individual mini cake toppers, cupcakes (fairy cakes), mini muffins,

Edible Cake Images, Icing Pictures & Photos
Decorate a cake with edible icing pictures, images & photos. Personalize logo cupcakes, cookies and birthday cakes.

Canon Cake Decorator
computerized picture cake and cookie decorating equipment and machines.

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by prettier: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2011
just visited bakers world website and all i can say is that i wont be ordering for my up coming november wedding, damn it's too expensive, 4 tier cake for 190k? give me a break. so someone like me who wants 6 tier for her wedding will need to budget about 300k just for cake? i beg the surulere people will get my business jare. see pics of my up coming cake below!

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by Ladytemi(f): 5:53am On Feb 20, 2011
acabado:

I have read a lot of views on this topic. My question is "who have seen or tasted ACABADO CAKES". check www.acabadocakes.net, www.acabadocakes.com

We make more than 20 variety of cakes.
We train beginners and advanced in sugar craft and modelling in sugar.

Also reach us on 08032065650, 08023177365
acabadocakes@yahoo.com

You can never say authoritatively who makes the best cakes in Lagos until you are able to taste them. New Sugar artist come up daily!

I am 12 years in the art yet not all the 14 million people in lagos have tasted my cakes.

I will testify that your cakes are very delicious and also beautiful. Just had my engagement last month and I ordered one of your cakes, everyone had nothing but compliments for the cake, even my husband who does not have a sweetooth had a slice of the cake everyday till it was gone. The cake was extremely moist,delicious, and the design was exactly like the picture on the website. I will definitely order your cakes in the future, keep up the good work. THANK yOU
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by acabado: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2011
please could you give us the opportunity to serve you. We have done something close to your design at a more affordable rate. You can read other people's testimonials of our cakes on this site, Bella naija, namywedding and our site also(www.acabadocakes.net). We decided not to load recent pictures until we customize them because our jobs are being downloaded to other sites. Hoping to hear from you soon. 08032065650, acabadocakes@yahoo.com
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by prettier: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
Okay acabado i will put you guys on the list for people i want to sample their cake and if the cake and icing is delicious just as i wanted and the price is right then you might be getting my business. thanks!
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by knzguru(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Acabado Cakes: Nice looking cakes. Hope you use our Baker's Choice line of cake ingredients. smiley
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by dreamcakes: 7:36pm On May 27, 2011
hi saddam,

its nice to know that dis decorating supplies are available in Nigeria,will sure give u a call when i visit ,will need some for jobs.
take kia
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by acabado: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2011
@kangaru: Yes we use some of your products but I think you need to work on the icing sugar to give a bbeter finishing.
Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by acabado: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2011
Last year a lot of you congratulated us on our award BEST CAKE DECORATOR IN NIGERIA on the 3rd of october 2010 by Effizzie Magazine during its style and effect award.

We are happy to inform you that with your patronage we have won another one this year as the NIGERIA VENDOR OF THE YEAR, 2011 presented to us by the Nigerian Evet Awards as organised by www.go2gurl.com on the 8th May, 2011.

These awards gives us challenge to serve you better! Thanks a million!

Re: Who Makes The Best Cakes In Lagos? by acabado: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2011
Acabado Cakes has rolled out trainings to impact on entrepreneurs its 13 years experience in the baking industry. Make sure you are a part of this experience. Tell or send this info to someone too. You never know the family whom you will be lifting by your words.
see detailed syllabu www.acabadocakes.net
acabadocakes@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar/akwa Ibom Food! / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.