Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? (29809 Views)

Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:35am On Nov 30, 2023
DanielsParker:

The same wife you caught using a vibrator and has been denying you your conjugal rights?

grin
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:51am On Nov 30, 2023
Hausa:
At the end of the day, it all depends. I'm in my 30s and I'm unmarried.

My grandfather married in 1944 at 32 and his marriage lasted 30 years till his wife died in 1974. Married again in same 1974 and it lasted 12 years till he died in 1986.
My late uncle married at 25 in 1970 to a wife 7 years older than him and he lived with her 42 years (dying in 2012).
His junior brother (my dad) married at 30 and the marriage didn't last 8 years. He married my mother and it didn't last 5 years.
He brought back same wife and he nearly died in the marriage. He kukuma say, "I no do again" and abandoned everyone to live the solitary religious life he always wanted to live (almost became a priest and last minute it went south).
His junior brother, my uncle, who was 12 years and 8 years their junior, married at 36 and his marriage is 30 years this month.
He's 66 and his last child is 18 and in University.

My aunt (father's elder sister) married a man at 42 (in 1967) when she was 19, and the marriage lasted 40 years till he died in 2008.
My aunt again (father's junior sister) married a man at 38/39 in 1980 and their marriage lasted till he died early this year, after 43 years.

At the end of the day, it all depends. Some work, some don't.
I encourage those wanting to marry to always inquire from God in their quest to get married. My own family was destroyed due to bad marriage decisions.
Father, step-mother, mother, siblings; all alive but scattered, with no atom of emotional bonding.

I like your record-keeping capability.

Meanwhile, some werey like Tinubu can't even remember his own date of birth nor his village.

You should have contested for presidency abeg grin.

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Karleb(m): 5:38am On Nov 30, 2023
dbestcno:

One of my guys dey regret am because he rush born 6 before age 34. Now hustle no easy for am

grin grin grin grin grin

I can't imagine having access to free Vagina with the society and your parents cheering you up to keep having sex especially with that passion, curiosity and stamina in your 20s.

Omo! You go wreck havoc, unless say the person no dey fertile.
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2023
seunlayi:
This actually the best time to marry. Naija economy don reset guys brain from norm to abnormal grin grin
grin guy no mind economy oo find any babe gi am belle sharp sharp
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by martolux(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2023
mohd001:

Who tell you said those who married at 23 will live long?
if you don't expect those who married at 25 to live long enough to take care of their kids, why would you expect those that married in their 40s to live long enough to take care of their kids with the low life expectancy we now have??

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by porthouse7(f): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2023
Blitzking:
u want to be paying school fees at 70 plus
you want to be a lonely daddy at 70?

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Blitzking: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2023
porthouse7:
you want to be a lonely daddy at 70?
better than paying school fees at 70
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by porthouse7(f): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2023
Blitzking:
better than paying school fees at 70
why not if you have work hard in your youth

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by waxxydude: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
I married at 26 and divorced after 3 months.

I'm currently 43 with 3 churches and 2 houses and am already currently building another church to boost myself.

Some marriages are chains and most women are daughters of Satan's child (jezebel).

A man that marry in his 20's is a fool.
Business man 😉
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by bukatyne(f): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2023
Stephen2324:
Men who married at 24, 25, 26, 27. Do you regret it? If you could, would you have it different next time?

What kind of heinous decor & cake are these?

Couldn't the decorator browse online for colour inspiration? Cream & Brown, Blue & Yellow etc. etc.

@OP: any reason why the couple wanted to wed so early? Are they done with secondary school? Do they have a source of income to feed themselves?
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by bukatyne(f): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2023
martolux:
And the ones who married in their 40s plans to bear kids for other people to cater for?

😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄

Nice shot fired!

Good one o jare cool
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by bukatyne(f): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2023
cunny88:
Like most decisions in life, marrying early has it's pros and it's cons. I could have done tins better if I know what I know now, however, there are several positives for which am grateful for

EOD

All rise!

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by bukatyne(f): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2023
nedekid:

Even 27 too early? Haba.
Nigeria is what makes people marry late. I knew back in the day an indigent student at UI ibadan, at 24, he got a job at chevron with starting salary of 10k, an un heard of amount. In 6 months the fella married his woman.
Why do I say naija is the problem? The economy and how things are set up.
A young man in the uk, at 24 is already married if he wishes to, he already has a house based on modgage, a nice brand new car on lease. He is working with skills acquired. By the time he is 27, he buys a bigger house by selling the previous one(as family has grown), he keeps paying his modgage and building his wealth through his property. Access to credit helps him.
Here in naija, you are on your own, even steady job hardly can run your expenses, to have a house, you muct cough out the whole money or pay huge rent with atleast 1 year payment.
Inshort, naija makes people advance in age before becoming men.

This is a valid point.

And again this stretching of 'babyhood' makes people thing 30 is the new 18.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Blitzking: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2023
porthouse7:
why not if you have work hard in your youth
You can actually do both once you av gotten to a certain level of comfort and enjoy your old age with wealth...not doing school runs in old age and if flesh comes knocking those kids might end up being unable to stand on their own imagine giving birth at 50 and the man dies at 68 It means the education of that child is already shaky..except u are so wealthy and u already set up a trust fund. Na relatives go do d pikin any how..dem fit even collect property from am.
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by bukatyne(f): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2023
seunayantokun:
I think more 30+ are regretting than the teens and below 20 couples. Just my thought, no stats.

Toor.

Why do you think so?
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Lee99: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
spiceadole:

Hahahahaha...The same marriage that doesn't benefit men.
The same man who doesn't reach menopause is giving himself deadline.
You must be a clown to quote me for my personal preference, anyway if you must know I don't intend to raise kids in my old age hence my reason for having a personal deadline
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by seunayantokun(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
bukatyne:

Toor.

Why do you think so?

I've seen some examples around me but am reluctant to use them to jump to a generalisation.
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by rikithor(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pastorjohn2:

I'm currently 43 with 3 churches and 2 houses and am already currently building another church to boost myself.

Some marriages are chains and most women are daughters of Satan's child (jezebel).

Smiling
@ three churches
As in you are a church building contractor or what?
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by spiceadole: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lee99:

You must be a clown to quote me for my personal preference, anyway if you must know I don't intend to raise kids in my old age hence my reason for having a personal deadline

Yeah..I agree I'm clown.
But then,you can have baby mama since your interest is in kids.
Marriage doesn't benefit men.
Marriage is for women.
Only women should give themselves deadline for marriage to avoid becoming evening newspapers.
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by dreamxhaser: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lonelyhrt1:

If she dey follow bad eggs, cut them off and if she refuses, I believe you’re old enough to make the right decision.

That girl.has gone far.

Sad, I suspect she does hookup now.

Toh good thing be say I get plan B😊
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Lonelyhrt1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
dreamxhaser:

That girl.has gone far.

Sad, I suspect she does hookup now.

Toh good thing be say I get plan B😊
Omooo abort mission abeg, it’s not worth the time wasting but if you decide to waste her time and serve her breakfast at the end for breaking your trust, make sure you always use CD because if belle enter omooo you’re in for a long ride
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by rapheal5(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
talk2hb1:
I think those are the best age to marry as a guy self, because you are still stupid and can afford to be stupid.
Anything above 30, na Sọ̀diki(overwise) stage be that.
You're partially right, but I've seen stupid men above 30 n 40 who just got married, women are so powerful, you can only overpower them and bend them to your wishes if you have enough money and street smart..
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by rapheal5(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
AfahaAbia:
To me men who marry at that age are very big fools!!! Most of them hope to use their children as retirement plan!!!
Na hard men like you they later jogor for marriage, also expert in picking beans and doing separation techniques for jute mallow or pumpkin
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Blesssedchild: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
JASONjnr:
Una weh the marry early. How Una deh take run am?

This single life isn't funny...... My pillow sef done taya for my squeezes.....

😊😊😊
Lol. Baba go marry. U don old ahbeg grin cheesy
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Adetayo41(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

WoW! I love your love story. 😀

May God bless your union/family.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Offkey: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pastorjohn2:

" currently building another church to boost myself?"what has this world turn to
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by dreamxhaser: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Lonelyhrt1:

Omooo abort mission abeg, it’s not worth the time wasting but if you decide to waste her time and serve her breakfast at the end for breaking your trust, make sure you always use CD because if belle enter omooo you’re in for a long ride

That's the plan🤣

She wants to use me as retirement plan. Small boy like me ooooh

All the bad eggs she dey follow waka. Deep down she knows is not worth it in the long run.

But she keeps lying and forming holy to my face. When I dey see her videos in lodge.

Sha I have meet another serious girl. Very humble and straightforward. But she's too beautiful like dame beautiful. Which means insecure🙁 Well lets see how it goes sha.

The reason I choose serious relationship is because I don't have strength to be following different women and fucking around. Though that's the advise I get most times. I just need peace of mind. So I can focus on building myself.
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Lonelyhrt1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
dreamxhaser:

That's the plan🤣

She wants to use me as retirement plan. Small boy like me ooooh

All the bad eggs she dey follow waka. Deep down she knows is not worth it in the long run.

But she keeps lying and forming holy to my face. When I dey see her videos in lodge.

Sha I have meet another serious girl. Very humble and straightforward. But she's too beautiful like dame beautiful. Which means insecure🙁 Well lets see how it goes sha.

The reason I choose serious relationship is because I don't have strength to be following different women and fucking around. Though that's the advise I get most times. I just need peace of mind. So I can focus on building myself.

Baba leave insecurity for security guards, if she’s loyal and faithful then leave insecurity but keep close marking may she nor play you
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by jetson06: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
Daughter of Jezebel

Vinnie2000:

Lolss.. cheesy

Which kind woman u go marry so? 🤨😄😄

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Gerrard59(m): 11:44am On Mar 18
DanielsParker:

The same wife you caught using a vibrator and has been denying you your conjugal rights?

I had to check and na true o shocked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Gerrard59(m): 11:56am On Mar 18
titusmichael27:
The problem with us human is that we always wish to be smarter than the one who made us. In fact, we are the only creation that gives God headache more than any other creation on earth. That's why there is a global failure everywhere. How many of you can stay a year without **nacking***. You're walking around doing what married people do every day yet you want God to do magic in your life. The small income that you received, she too can bring her small income and you two plan , build life together. I promise you that when you get married at 40yrs, you will wish you had married earlier. Okay, have you built castle in the air since you didn't marry early? Oh! Your life is so perfect because you didn't marry early. Look for a reasonable girl around you, from a good home. A girl with good home training and you will never regret it.

It is not like married people don't nack outside their marriages. In fact, married men cheat the most. So, marriage doesn't prevent having different sexual partners.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Gerrard59(m): 11:57am On Mar 18
dbestcno:

One of my guys dey regret am because he rush born 6 before age 34. Now hustle no easy for am

Being 34 is not the problem. But why have six children? What made him have six children?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims) / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... / Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.