Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? (29761 Views)

Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by SoftHeart(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
I wish I got married at 25.
Got married at 31, No regret at all, except I wish I had married 6 years earlier when I first met my wife, but who knows it may not turn out well, because those 6 years forged me into a more responsible man and my wife gained more emotional maturity too. I told her several times that I wish I married her earlier, but she always replied that I would have married a "baby" who is not mature emotionally.
In all, God made the difference in our marriage and we're deeply grateful to God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Evolutionism: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Arriving at 06:00pm to a Night party.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Ladipo01: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
Men who married at 24, 25, 26, 27. Do you regret it? If you could, would you have it different next time?
Married at 27 my wife was 21 years than the marriage lasted for 9 years she done go her way now
Am doing my own thing as well
Early marriage is not good trust me.
You need lots of social life as a guy date different girls before thinking about marriage.
Am single and am cool with that.

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by amazingspiderma: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Education, Training and Skills sets up a man.

The earlier your kids gets it the better.

Some people will not learn computer skills until they turn 40, then will understand why a 23 year old with 6 months experience is their boss.

All these speaks alot.

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Evolutionism: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
AfahaAbia:
To me men who marry at that age are very big fools!!! Most of them hope to use their children as retirement plan!!!

It's the reason why POVERTY is so rampant in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Biola67: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
Who Dey rush you?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Tingotoe: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
uuzba:

Well, Economy!
Back then, it was easy to get a job and one person's salary (Dad), was totally enough for the whole house, rent, new car, school fees... everything.
Today, husband and wife will be doing 24hrs shift work to see food money.
Sadly it's true

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by DanielsParker(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Adetayo41:
I have no reason. I married @25. And have a twin ( 2 kids. Boy and a girl).. now 27 years. Now.

And just got my wife a new ride. O also got one for my self.

The same wife you caught using a vibrator and has been denying you your conjugal rights?

10 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by nedekid: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
notttty:

Nope best decision I have ever made, 4kids n existing the 5th, 3 boys n a girl, business booming n my career is progessing well, the boys are doing very great in school and are each others competition, 2013 till date has been a blessing because that marriage reposition my focus to new goals knowing the responsibilities I got. You are making a mistake as a man if you go being 30 unmarried. Yea my first son is in jss1 and I'm just 35, my wife 30 and trust me that family i created is bonded strongly, you can't oppress anyone cos we re all coming for you including my 2yrs old daughter that believe has teddy monkey can protect us all, don't worry. I grew from the street n now I'm a top accountant where In the organization I work, I know the street well and I'm putting my kids through the rope to learn the street without going into the street. Belive me if u meet that woman and you amhave a job, go for it, no job? No problems, use your brain and work your hands to bleed that money. Marrying young is heaven when the money and trust exist, I never ever regret marrying except for the period I went on training in geneva where I regretted being married cos I was Hot as hell n wife was in Nigeria, my vows couldn't let me believe me even tho the girl that was right there was Ethiopian and was so willing.. that's my only regret so far
Nice one. Nothing as good as starting early. Mine was a little late, but I vowed 30 wount pass me. Got married at 29. Had my first pikin 3 days before age 30. Second at 34 and last at 37.
2 are in university and the last in ss 1 or 2.
Meanwhile my guy that married early, the last born just graduated last year. The first has been working for over 6 years, about to marry sef. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Olaolex: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
martolux:
And the ones who married in their 40s plans to bear kids for other people to cater for?
You dey vex o. I wanted to quote him but then, I saw your post.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Godstiger(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Marrying early is the best for me, so long you found the right one
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Difrent: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

There are 60 year olds with teenage sons and daughters who they are paddies with.

At the same time, there are close-aged parents and kids who don't bond at all.

You guys should quit mounting needless pressure on yourselves and your peers to marry when they are clearly not ready.

No doubt all you said is true.

But those were my wishes
God had other plans and it didn't materialise.

Please allow me WISH
theres no crime In that

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Evolutionism: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

There are 60 year olds with teenage sons and daughters who they are paddies with.

At the same time, there are close-aged parents and kids who don't bond at all.

You guys should quit mounting needless pressure on yourselves and your peers to marry when they are clearly not ready.

Nigerians dosen't need People of your Caliber who reason properly and always keep an open mind.

You see that person you quoted are the Types of People Most Nigerians wants😂

Infact these days, It's a big Toture on my Mental Health dealing with these Backward & Primitive beings.

7 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Angelfrost(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
Difrent:

No doubt all you said is true.

But those were my wishes
God had other plans and it didn't materialise.

Please allow me WISH
theres no crime In that

No offense sir... I get you clearly.

God will grant you all your heart desires. cool

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lonelyhrt1:
Not a single regret, in fact I’m one of the world happiest guy. Met my wife 11 years ago when I was 19 and she’s 18, had our first daughter 6 years ago and legally married now for 5 years and I’d say I made the best decision of my life.
I’m just 30 and my first child is in Pry 1 already.

From your write up, it appears as if you were forced to live with her then, probably after getting her pregnant

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Jcomtrader: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Oga... Did I say it is bad to marry early?!!

Those days and now, are they the same?!!

Some of our parents that married early then did so out of societal and peer pressure... I have heard many of them say if they could go back in time, they would have waited at least 5 more years before settling down.

It's different strokes for different folks... And who told you everyone marries strictly because they want kids?!!

Guy, go read a book or something. Quit projecting your cultural orientation as facts.

Everyone is not of the same mindset, at least not anymore...!

What has kept Flavor, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Tekno, etc, from getting married with all the Millions they are worth?!!

flavor has 2 grown kids
tekno has a child
burna is not that old
wizkid has a family already of many kids
they are smart.

they wont start looking for a girl and wife at 45 or start bearign kids late
wizzy kids all grown except maybe the last born
soon he will be attending their matric and convocation and still be a young accomplished man

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Yes. That institution became a nightmare. At a point, I defined it as a bar without prison. Every shades of darkness becomes scary hell.
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by judedwriter(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Marrying early is the best...

However, marriage isn't defined by how far but by how well.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by 3rockets(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
Men who married at 24, 25, 26, 27. Do you regret it? If you could, would you have it different next time?

So all this fresh pucci wey I chop this week now I for no see am.. abeg oo!
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Angelfrost(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Jcomtrader:

flavor has 2 grown kids
tekno has a child
burna is not that old
wizkid has a family already of many kids
they are smart.

they wont start looking for a girl and wife at 45 or start bearign kids late
wizzy kids all grown except maybe the last born
soon he will be attending their matric and convocation and still be a young accomplished man

Sigh... This is exactly how people fail exams.

Are they married or not?!!

Are we talking about impregnating women and having kids or getting married and settling down?!!

In any case, does everyone have the same mindset to have kids early or become fathers early?!!

See ehn... Let's not go round in circles. If you have solid points to rebut my submission, let me know.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by NaijaCover(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Married at young age is so sweet

Go And Ask B-LORD
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Caseless: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
PoliticalChinex:

Imagine sentencing yourself to life imprisonment of marriage at early age of 24 as a man!

U start to bang only one pvuccy for the next 70 years!
😂
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by chi4ik4(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
Don't near marriage as a man if you're not financially ready. Don't allow the illusional love to deceive you, love disappears when there no money. As a man, marriage is full of financial responsibilities.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by monex(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Stephen2324:

I wanted to get married at 24. I got married 10 years later.
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by o123456789(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
I got married at 23, and no single regret, I can't even believe my two lovely children are grown, I just smile whenever I look back, marriage in an early age with a very good source of income is sweet, even the bible encourages it by stating that "Be happy with the wife of your youth".... No need for boyfriend or girlfriend wahala, less billing, and more intimacy, infact na you go run!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Daystar7: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
If I had my way I'd have married at 23 but e choke, next year shaa we go run am Almost 30 by then. My kids 'll marry early, it's better earlier than later
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Opeolami(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Stephen2324:

I got married at 27yrs, my wife 25yrs. And we are happy we did cos we dated for 8yrs. Still running smooth. No regret at all.

Finance alone is not the key. You must be ready for it mentally and emotionally.

Marriage is not for the faint at heart

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by webincomeplus(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
Qatar2022:

They won't tell you they regret it but high percentage of them regret it
Oshey, please give us the figures of the research you conducted. I wonder how y'all find it comfortable making up statistics based on your own short-sightedness and trying to shove bullshit down other people's throats.

"They won't tell you..." Yen, yen, yen..

So, na you dem dey tell?

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by Intergrated: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
I married at 26 and divorced after 3 months.

I'm currently 43 with 3 churches and 2 houses and am already currently building another church to boost myself.

Some marriages are chains and most women are daughters of Satan's child (jezebel).

A man that marry in his 20's is a fool.
bros abeg which type of pastor are u?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by webincomeplus(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
I married at 26 and divorced after 3 months.

I'm currently 43 with 3 churches and 2 houses and am already currently building another church to boost myself.

Some marriages are chains and most women are daughters of Satan's child (jezebel).

A man that marry in his 20's is a fool.
So, because you married early and failed at it, others who do so have suddenly become fools? How do low-IQ folks like you just come online to insult others just because they didn't do things your own way?

So much for a pastor!

1 Like

Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by webincomeplus(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Intergrated:
bros abeg which type of pastor are u?
The rubbish type wey no too get sense.
Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by JustPowerApps(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Imagine tying the knot so early grin Can never be me sha, where bannies full outside. Ashawo is the way till 35 kiss I will think of marriage maybe 35-40 wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / Four Nigerian Siblings Graduate Same Day (Photos) / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.