Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello (12512 Views)

Trees, Waters Of Kogi Will Vote Dino Melaye If He Consults Us – Witches, Wizards / Will Abuja Overtake Lagos As The Largest Urban Area In Nigeria Soon? / Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by manable(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Now I know that this man is suffering from mouth odour and memory lose
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by ufuosman(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dis one don over take okene weed😂😂
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by JuanDeDios: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
Oxb90:
Small nyash dey shake.

You're saying the garri-drinking governor-elect has small nyansh?
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by merits(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by haybee2018(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
this foolish Man with hin yeye mouth...na soso mouth he get
just go checkout OKENE road...SMH
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Yahaya leave igbo
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by PrettyIfy7: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
Slurity:
Foolish people ruling and leading you the wise wise, how do you explain that to God? You are smart and wise but always failing.

The same way you'll explain why PhD holders are working in companies owned by drop outs.
Fools can only rule the wise in a country where fools outnumber wise people. Eg. Naija

1 Like

Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by PrettyIfy7: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
WorldRichest:

I am an APC supporter, I am not foolish, I can't say about your biological parents

I mean no insult but you can't claim to be an APC supporter without being a fool.
It is not possible.
Like how can you explain it.
What logical reason will make anyone to support the calamity known as APC?
Except you're a very selfish individual.

Two things that can make someone an APC supporter are
(1) Foolishness
(2) Selfishness

1 Like

Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Formation10: 12:24am On Nov 30, 2023
Why you no do am for your team
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Amaballer: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2023
High grade
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by zoedew: 6:51am On Nov 30, 2023
shomutuski:

I dont know if this is a threat but IDGAF about you or that puny buffon. I no they kogi, I no they naija.
Then you do not need the advise. In any event, if you took care to read the news about happenings in Kogi State the advise should not come to you in the manner you received it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment / Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs / Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.