Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,005 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello (12476 Views)

Trees, Waters Of Kogi Will Vote Dino Melaye If He Consults Us – Witches, Wizards / Will Abuja Overtake Lagos As The Largest Urban Area In Nigeria Soon? / Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Coolboy009: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2023
This fool must be high on Osogbo weed
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by winner37(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Building castle in the air 🤣🤣
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by vickthourh(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2023
You had better shut up.. yahaya bello..
You talk too much
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by pocom35: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by kolas88(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2023
They Play!!
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by pocom35: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Chekwume16:
I have passed through kogi several times on my way to abuja. One thing always strikes me and that is the abundance of Natural resources in the state but then I get more confused when I put it side by side the level of poverty and backwardness in that state. What is really wrong with kogi people that you see them rejoicing over people that have enslaved them for so long
Kogi is still 10x better than Benue... atleast some of their resources are actually being harnessed...hence industries like the ceramic plant in itobe, Obajana cement, coal quarries etc....

Benue state has the same resources with kogi plus more agric output and better soil conditions for farming compared to kogi that is full of rocks...yet nothing happens in that state
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by ghettochild(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Is this Bello high on cheap drugs?
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by mukthar2000(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2023
Who they talk? Na this Weree.

Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Menclothing: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2023
This one don Dey mad
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Cmeo(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2023
Not all dream comes true, therefore not all dream is worth talking about, a good example is the i just read.
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by John4B: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2023
Mad man that death made governor. May the soul of prince abubaka continue to rest in peace.
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by fabolouz1(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2023
Pipe dream
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2023
modernWays:
These governors are just taking people for fool. This one is just talking like illiterate about something he could not do 5% of it in entire 8 years.

Eradicate states and deals directly with local governments that is very close to people. States governments is a mere waste of resources, this is where Nigeria is getting it wrong. The crooks may not do a single project in 1 year withiout anyone knowing or questioning them.

Local governments are very close to the people, the administrators are mostly emerged from the same locality, people knows them in and out. Ordinary people, landlords associations, professors, trade unions, and many other local organisations can easily go there and demand for their right. Give this billions to local governments and see accelerated development within six months.

Eradicate states now before they send us back to stone age.

May God bless you. This is what I have consistently expressed, screaming at the top of my voice across various online and offline forums for several years. I'm glad there are still people like you who know what is good for the people.
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by sulaak(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2023
modernWays:
These governors are just taking people for fools.

Nigerians are fools , that's why they are being led by fools
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Sammyleoben6r: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Yggh

Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by tishbite42: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Chekwume16:
I have passed through kogi several times on my way to abuja. One thing always strikes me and that is the abundance of Natural resources in the state but then I get more confused when I put it side by side the level of poverty and backwardness in that state. What is really wrong with kogi people that you see them rejoicing over people that have enslaved them for so long
Kogi... the Congo of Nigeria
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by shomutuski(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2023
zoedew:

Saying this while in Kogi State could put your life at serious risk.

I dont know if this is a threat but IDGAF about you or that puny buffon. I no they kogi, I no they naija.
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by adedoyinbenson(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Biola67: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2023
Mumu
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by abbeyd2(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2023
Maybe in another world, who no like better thing. 😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by baconline(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2023
Comedy,don't take any of this politicians serious. I mean everyone of them.
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by TopBanter: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2023
I can’t understand all the negative comments so far. A truly progressive people should pray the claims of Bello comes to reality.

Even if Bello was an underwhelming Governor, his successor may be better.

A good model for the sustainable progress of all corners of Nigeria , and the promoting of unity amongst Nigerians is for us to have as many States as possible becoming as developed as Lagos rather than what obtains today where Nigeria is about Lagos and Abuja despite hosting many States with vast and even greater potentials than Lagos which is the smallest State in our nation.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by adicius: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2023
How much is a plot of land there in kogi state Sir
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by YorubaDemonswag: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2023
That will be a good thing
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Jostoman: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2023
This one don comot for governor dey do comedy now. grin Yeye man
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Weretuntun: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2023
ottersberger:

I need to be locked up in a room with this guy. Only one of us will come out hale and hearty, and it will not be him.
YOU WAN SUICIDE
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by falogen: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kogi weed is the best. This is a screaming testimony.
If you know anyone that sells Kogi weed, link me up pls.
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Charly68: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
It is possible if you cooperate with the federal Govt to revive Ajaokuta iron steel company ..Now that the president has appointed your son to lead the ministry of steel and iron .. If he fails ,the state will experience set back for the next 20yrs ..
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by justman4(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
This is just a mere political talk and a good dream for his State.
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Warlord2014(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Yes in agborism
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by ottersberger(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
Weretuntun:
YOU WAN SUICIDE

Taah!.

Me wey be black lion. Dey play.
Re: Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello by Decarbonisation: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Delusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Ten Quotes Of General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (rtd). / Why I Want To Succeed Tambuwal As Speaker – Jibrin / Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.