Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

“we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R (1763 Views)

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Woman Killed After Suicidal 12-Year-Old Jumps Off Bridge And Lands On Her Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by OndoNews: 6:28am On Nov 29, 2023
“We Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– Remi Tinubu Says ( Watch)

A video footage of her excellence Senator Oluremi Tinubu, now First Lady, goes viral online

The video revealed show Mrs Remi Tinubu telling Ndi Igbo In Lagos State during 2019 general election if they refuse to vote the APC they will be left with no option than to be Chase away and inherited both their houses and their businesses.

According to the Investigative journalist, Mr Jackson Ude who shared this on his social media handle, stated that in the recent development in Nigeria Lagos to be precise It's happening already.

Click Below Link To Watch The Video:

https://rovingupdates.com/we-will-chase-out-the-igbos-in-lagos-and-inherit-their-properties-and-lands-remi-tinubu-says-watch/

1 Like

Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Lovemeharder(f): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2023
I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Felimax(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2023
They better do!
The only thing is the Igbos I know are so blessed with the capacity of turning those stones into mountainous resources.

Keep 50 Yorubas in a place and 5 Igbos in the same place in two years time the Yorubas will be working for the 5 Igbos. God has blessed them with it and nobody can take it away.

Over hyped Lagos!
The top five industrial markets in Lagos is dominated by the Igbos so the Yorubas should go get a life. You guys cannot take Igbos out of Lagos.

Ole!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:
They better do!
The only thing is the Igbos I know are so blessed with the capacity of turning those stones into mountainous resources.

Keep 50 Yorubas in a place and 5 Igbos in the same place in two years time the Yorubas will be working for the 5 Igbos. God has blessed them with it and nobody can take it away.

Over hyped Lagos!
The top five industrial markets in Lagos is dominated by the Igbos so the Yorubas should go get a life. You guys cannot take Igbos out of Lagos.

Ole!

Hehehehehe. How can colonial masters work for slaves ?

Tinubu muscling your region out of their turn is still making you guys cry.

grin

Bow down to those greater than you. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Airlord2030: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2023
Any igbo that don't like it should permanently relocate
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:
They better do!

Over hyped Lagos!

Ole!
why not stay up in ur region and develop, why going to other region? Tell me

2 Likes

Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Felimax(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
why not stay up in ur region and develop, why going to other region? Tell me

The answer is in the question! The Igbos are not only in Yoruba land. They are all over the WORLD! Deal with it, it's a FACT!

The Igbos does not need any tribe to grow!
They only need a sizable amount of people!
They love themselves more before anybody!
Their definition of Education is different from the circular and still criss-crossing the circular. These are fact!

The average Igbo boy is more dynamic and functional than the average regular Nigerian that is not Igbo. I cannot take the fact away that they are blessed.

They come to a simple town and rent a store and in due time makes an industry out of that place.

Take the Igbos out of Lagos and the IGR of Lagos will reduce by 85% is a fact because Yorubas don't pay tax.

Consider these fact for a while and disprove it.
The top 5 industrial market in Lagos and by extension Nigeria is dominated by the Igbos.

Alaba International
Ladipo Spare parts Market
Computer Village
Ojota Chemical Market
Idumota.

These are literally the biggest market in Lagos built by those hardworking Igbos and you think Lagos will remain the same if you ask these people out..

Lastly, go and write it down nobody can take Igbos out of Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

The answer is in the question! The Igbos are not only in Yoruba land. They are all over the WORLD! Deal with it, it's a FACT!

Their definition of Education is different from the circular and still criss-crossing the circular. These are fact!

The average Igbo boy is more dynamic and functional than the average regular Nigerian that is not Igbo. I cannot take the fact away that they are blessed.

They come to a simple town and rent a store and in due time makes an industry out of that place.

Take the Igbos out of Lagos and the IGR of Lagos will reduce by 85% is a fact because Yorubas don't pay tax.

you are deviating, why most of your side are under-developed, why not stay in your region and develop everywhere,or r u telling me all your villages are developed to standard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Felimax(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
you are deviating, why most of your side are under-developed, why not stay in your region and develop everywhere,or r u telling me all your villages are developed to standard

Very funny and myopic question! Spells a lot of ignorance from your side.

Name one state in Igbo land that is under developed? Just give me an example and I will show a state in the East that has something your Lagos can never get.

Get it straight, the average Yoruba is a poor thinker and cannot be compared to an Igbo man.

So you don't get it twisted I am not Igbo and having spent years almost a decade in the West with tangible seven years stay I Lagos there is nothing you can tell me about Lagos.
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

Name one state in Igbo land that is under developed? Just give me an example and I will show a state in the East that has something your Lagos can never get.

Get it straight, the average Yoruba is a poor thinker and cannot be compared to an Igbo man.

So you don't get it twisted I am not Igbo and having spent years almost a decade in the West with tangible seven years stay I Lagos there is nothing you can tell me about Lagos.
na mouth Igbo get, we all have our potential, none is complete, we need each other. So we have Igbo in west n north, same with other tribe.

2 Likes

Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by phemray(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:
They better do!

Over hyped Lagos!

Ole!
The irony is that igbos
can never survive on Thier own because of Thier aggressive ways towards money and how they must fraud another innocent tribes with Thier fraudulent marketing strategy. Keep 50 igbos only in same place for 50 years they can never progress except they move out to meet others simply because they all believed in same same
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Franzinni: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:
They better do!

Over hyped Lagos!

Ole!
keep 10 Igbos in a place, and in 3 months time they have traveled as far apart from each other to places where thier character is not known so they can take advantage of the host in a parasitic relationship... You think say nah only you dey mad.

4 Likes

Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Felimax(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Franzinni:
keep 10 Igbos in a place, and in 3 months time they have traveled as far apart from each other to places where thier character is not known so they can take advantage of the host in a parasitic relationship... You think say nah only you dey mad.

Take advantage! This one is really mad o. You need help!

Shey the Igbos stole the lands in your over hyped Lagos? Dem put gun for your head?

This is what I saw and left Lagos since 2017. I registered my business in Delta and have my offices in both Delta and Rivers.
At least I don't need to be weeing in the car because of kukerefakere.
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by ibechris(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

The top 5 industrial market in Lagos and by extension Nigeria is dominated by the Igbos.

Alaba International
Computer Village
Ojota Chemical Market
Idumota.

These are literally the biggest market in Lagos built by those hardworking Igbos and you think Lagos will remain the same if you ask these people out..

And the largest mechanic workshops in Abuja is also dominated hy same igbos. Yes,Apo mechanic and Zuba mechanic.

The largest building material market is also dominated by igbos in Abuja e.g Deidei building material market.

Leave them make them dey deceive themselves.
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Franzinni: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

Take advantage! This one is really mad o. You need help!

Shey the Igbos stole the lands in your over hyped Lagos? Dem put gun for your head?

This is what I saw and left Lagos since 2017. I registered my business in Delta and have my offices in both Delta and Rivers.
At least I don't need to be weeing in the car because of kukerefakere.
in the grand scheme of things .. you don't count, so you leaving Lagos has NO significance beyond the inflation of your ego. But in a more digestible parlance I mean nah your personal problem be that SIR! You still haven't disproved my point on the reason why the people who you claim are bosses everywhere they go, happen to reach such lofty heights... Should we talk about the thousands who tried to become bosses everywhere they go and ended up becoming fixtures in prisons all over the world ? See like I told you, I not well, head dey pain me, so if you need someone to pull you down from that wooden high horse... I am glad to obliged you ... Instead of us to be capitalizing on our strengths, you chose to massage your ego by throwing shades ... Everybody dey shit o!!!
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by skyman200(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
Is already happening, opportunities and lazy people have taken that advantage,I pity those non indigens that have property in Lagos,is now a gunner,Ur telling me that when the building is still under construction,then u will send Ur indigenous thugs for revenue collection then after such payment, you didn't inform the builder that the building is under the drainage system and at least by informing him or her on time.moveover,after many years ago u will come back with ur indigenous thugs for demolition saying that they didn,t informed the land planning agency in the state on time,pls my fellow igbo people that is a strategy they are using to aquire so many lands for their own selfish interest and their current boss whom seems to be the chairman of the land planning committee will sold those lands off,my sister is one of government land planning committee somewhere in one state,that is their secret, please invest in Ur home because there is nothing like home, keep on buying their land while you keep on developing HBP with stroke.
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by PureFace1(m): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2023
Felimax:

Alaba International
Computer Village
Ojota Chemical Market
Idumota.

You are a clown

Yoruba don't pay tax but IGR of Ogun state is more than the IGR of the entire South East that pay tax?

South East is full of Igbo people but they can not even match Ogun state or Oyo state in IGR generation ? and it is Yoruba people that doesn't pay tax ?

You are very mad and you have no one to tell you, your brain is clearly flat and dull like your type and you think upside down.
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Felimax(m): 4:49am On Nov 30, 2023
PureFace1:

You are a clown

Yoruba don't pay tax but IGR of Ogun state is more than the IGR of the entire South East that pay tax?

South East is full of Igbo people but they can not even match Ogun state or Oyo state in IGR generation ? and it is Yoruba people that doesn't pay tax ?

You are very mad and you have no one to tell you, your brain is clearly flat and dull like your type and you think upside down.

A typical Yoruba Nonentity?
Go take your drugs!
Smellin tin!
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Felimax(m): 5:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Franzinni:
in the grand scheme of things .. you don't count, so you leaving Lagos has NO significance beyond the inflation of your ego. But in a more digestible parlance I mean nah your personal problem be that SIR! You still haven't disproved my point on the reason why the people who you claim are bosses everywhere they go, happen to reach such lofty heights... Should we talk about the thousands who tried to become bosses everywhere they go and ended up becoming fixtures in prisons all over the world ? See like I told you, I not well, head dey pain me, so if you need someone to pull you down from that wooden high horse... I am glad to obliged you ... Instead of us to be capitalizing on our strengths, you chose to massage your ego by throwing shades ... Everybody dey shit o!!!

I actually don need to count in a place were almost everybody seem to be mad. My boss don carry LASTMA official from Allen Roundabout to Oba Akran on top his bonnet and almost killed that man.

Lagos is a place for mad people and you don't expect me to count there.

Pull me down! Mugu! You think say everybody send you? Okpe!
Rvbbish!

If your head dey pain you go hug transformer or jump for Lagoon na once you go well.
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Daniella2252(f): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2023
Felimax:
They better do!

Over hyped Lagos!

Ole!

As dull as you be ?

Who are the potential customers for those goods that the Igbo sell ??
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Franzinni: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2023
Felimax:

I actually don need to count in a place were almost everybody seem to be mad. My boss don carry LASTMA official from Allen Roundabout to Oba Akran on top his bonnet and almost killed that man.

Lagos is a place for mad people and you don't expect me to count there.

Pull me down! Mugu! You think say everybody send you? Okpe!
Rvbbish!

If your head dey pain you go hug transformer or jump for Lagoon na once you go well.
i sure say you no sabi the names of places for your village like you sabi Lagos.... As you dey call those names, e be me like you done hear whennn! For gidi!!!
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Felimax(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2023
Franzinni:
i sure say you no sabi the names of places for your village like you sabi Lagos.... As you dey call those names, e be me like you done hear whennn! For gidi!!!

Hear what? Lagos don baff?
I got married and resigned and join my wife in Delta because Lagos was not worth the stress.

I am doing far better in Port Harcourt. I honestly regretted the years i spent in Lagos. Here in Port Harcourt nobody send you. Here nobody is bugging you with tribe.

In Lagos every Bola, Abiodun and Tolu wants you to.speak their language.
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Patriotsleague: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Felimax:

Stop empty boasting, nobody goes to Igbo land, some times when you litter people's states and abandon yours, you become a laughing stock.

His point is you people boast all day, but no Igbo states is in top 5 IGR producing states, or commercially thriving state in Nigeria.

The value of a state is in how many people want to travel there.

Can a wealthy man live in a desolate jungle...so your wealth is audio, you people dey hustle.
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Bukolaolamipo: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

What do u aim to achieve with this old post

Most of u are just too retarded to live among civilized humans
Nothing about being retarded Mr man,did she at anytime say it that's what is important,if she did she is a fool,a hypocrite and a useless Nigerian
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by wakaman: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Mscheeeew
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by IamAtikulate: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hatred is the reason Yorubas can never be more successful than Igbos.

Forget all the noise they make online, if you live in Lagos, you'd notice that a lot of Yorubas prefer dealing with Igbos even more than their brothers. They believe that it's easier for them to get rich or succeed aligning with an Igbo man than with their own brother.

But wickedness, envy and pride will not allow to humble and learn.

- Yoruba landlords prefer to rent their houses and shops to Igbos than his own brother.
- Yoruba businessman will prefer to do business with Igbo than his own brother.
- Yoruba man will prefer to sell his land to Igbo than to his own brother.
- Yoruba pastors will prefer to have more of Igbos in their churches than his own brother.
- Yorubas more Igbos to attend their party than hos own brother.

Apart from politics, the only thing a Yoruba man prefers his brother over Igbo is marriage.

They will rather give their daughter to a broke, hungry criminal than to an Igbo millionaire.

I don't know why
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Franzinni: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Felimax:

Hear what? Lagos don baff?
I got married and resigned and join my wife in Delta because Lagos was not worth the stress.

I am doing far better in Port Harcourt. I honestly regretted the years i spent in Lagos. Here in Port Harcourt nobody send you. Here nobody is bugging you with tribe.

In Lagos every Bola, Abiodun and Tolu wants you to.speak their language.
Lagos is a part of your identity now tho .... You are just too ashamed to admit it, but I bet you sometimes fine your self in situations or conversations where your knowledge of Lagos affords you an edge. I know you would deny it but deep down you know it's true... I for one don't live in Lagos anymore too, I couldn't stand the lifestyle but my general point in all this is that everybody has flaws, so it's better we all as a nation focus on the positives that can enable collective growth than to seek pleasures from talking down on each other
Re: “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R by Felimax(m): 1:37am On Dec 01, 2023
Franzinni:
Lagos is a part of your identity now tho .... You are just too ashamed to admit it, but I bet you sometimes fine your self in situations or conversations where your knowledge of Lagos affords you an edge. I know you would deny it but deep down you know it's true... I for one don't live in Lagos anymore too, I couldn't stand the lifestyle but my general point in all this is that everybody has flaws, so it's better we all as a nation focus on the positives that can enable collective growth than to seek pleasures from talking down on each other

Agreed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) / Male Train Passenger 'EJACULATED On More Than 100 Female Commuters / Read How Nigeria's Most Wanted Robber Was Captured And Executed In 1987

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.