Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth (41325 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by NaijaCover(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02
Jigawa State Police Command has apprehended a 40-year-old man, Habu Ibrahim over alleged plan to poison his wife in Danadama village, Sule Tankarkar LGA.

State Police Commissioner, A T. Abdullahi disclosed this in a statement issued to DAILY POST.

He said the suspect was arrested for allegedly lacing a drink and meat with poison, targeting his 35-year-old wife, Zakiya Uzairu, with the intention of inheriting her wealth.

He said upon receiving the report, detectives from the Sule Tankarkar Division swiftly acted, arresting the suspect at the scene.

CP. Abdullahi said the suspect was brought to the Divisional Police office in Sule Tankarkar for questioning and was later transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) in Dutse for further investigation.

β€œDuring the interrogation, the suspect willingly confessed to the crime, confirming the accuracy of the information provided to the police.

β€œHe admitted to intending to kill his wife to gain possession of her livestock, which included goats, sheep, and cows

β€œHe said the wife narrowly escaped after she perceived the poison and presumed his plan,” the police said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/02/man-poisons-wife-in-jigawa-to-inherit-her-wealth/

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by NaijaCover(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02
What Is Really Happening Inside This Jigawa

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Boogyman557: 6:25pm On Mar 02
Holly Gram cool Cha!!!

Waiting I one call this one now. Although na waiting most women de do on a steady.

Poison der HUSBAND and inherit property..

Anyways am not in support of this

As a man, u gats HUSTLE for money, make u no go de reason like this MAD MAN 4 here..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02
NL feminists food is ready cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by NaijaCover(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02
MASTERCHIEF0847:
NL feminists food is ready cheesy

You Don Mean Am 😲

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02
ONE BULLET TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD, no questions asked (even though the wife was smart enough to not get poisoned)!

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by 1Sharon(f): 6:51pm On Mar 02
This is why women should avoid men poorer than them. It leads to resentment.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Caspry5: 6:59pm On Mar 02
Life self everybody just dy on survival mode. Street love everywhere. E come be like say na only yourself you fit dy sure of

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:59pm On Mar 02
I read this news on Opera Mini
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by OviOrunmila: 6:59pm On Mar 02
Ha! Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by StraightGaay: 6:59pm On Mar 02
Men don dey wise, we learn from our counterparts, kudo to him.
1st Hakimi now this.
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by sojayy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02
Whaaaat??

5 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Fisiryorh(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02
Make them follow poison am...if em manage perceive am, em luck....if em no perceive am, case closed...

grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by money121(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02
Imagine
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02
The human heart is indeed wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by kereman1: 7:01pm On Mar 02
Dhjrj

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Lalami3232(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02
The heart of a man is desperate and wicked, now what do you expect from the heart of a typical Nigerian man. We dey lead in almost anything wey dey evil. How can you kill your wife/lover all because of money? Na wa ooooooo!!! May we not marry our enemies in Jesus name. We complain about how horrible and terrible our leaders are, but we the citizens are far worse. Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02
1Sharon:
This is why women should avoid GREEDY/INSANE men poorer than them. It leads to resentment HEARTACHE.

FIXED
poverty is not the problem here, greed/insanity is.

4 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Houseofglam7(f): 7:03pm On Mar 02
Lawd-a-mercy 😫😫😫😫
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Ekaette1621990: 7:03pm On Mar 02
That man must be from the East but living in Osun.

I laugh in Swahili

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Exceed15: 7:03pm On Mar 02
Kai dis one don enter JennyClay hand.. lol

5 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by havenz(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02
Lazy man way no wan work just dey wait to inherit livestock, mumu man.
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by jeromestarks: 7:06pm On Mar 02
I wanted to say "marry a virgin woman" but this man is a disgrace to everyone man living in Jigawa.

If I want a woman's wealth, I won't kill her. I will shower her with so much love and display my vulnerability before her eyes. Her motherhood instinct will kick in and she will gradually and consciously WILL her entire WILL to me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by ednut1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02
Men self don step up the game of gold digging

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by ecolime(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02
Exceed15:
Kai dis one don enter JennyClay hand.. lol
This kain news dey make her drool.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by superCleanworks(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02
Na wah
Re: Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth by Seunpapa65: 7:15pm On Mar 02
1Sharon:
This is why women should avoid men poorer than them. It leads to resentment.
A rich man will pick a girl from poor home without thinking twice but woman it will turn to another thing

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It / Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.