Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) (40653 Views)

20yr Old Boy Beheads His 4-year-old Nephew With Axe In Anambra(photos) / Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by clefstone(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Ogene001: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2023
IPOB Abuja branch
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Jestin: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2023
It is a family affair
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by clefstone(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2023
Which way Naija?
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Millimann: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by abobote: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Alesh247: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2023
Nigeria police are week how can they be chased with axe. Only God can safe us in this country

Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2023
Omo 40k for better pump …
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Chasito(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2023
Nawa oh
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
The one that attacked police officers.. if he's successfully arrested.... he don be for am.

The interrogation will require panelbeating. Is he the one with swollen eye ? grin
Most likely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Police no go send say e lawyer fit use that panelbeaten face against them say he was out under duress to incriminate himself. e gats collect fes, before Dem go cross that bridge of duress πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Goodoldays(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2023
Lawless country
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Zeethegreatest: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2023
Short of words.

Anyways I have an offer for you. Check this out

Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2023
Nawa oooo
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2023
immortalcrown:
I expected the report to be, "30 hoodlums suspected to be members of the proscribed IPOB have been arrested in connection with the attack on the Police in Abuja".

Why is the narrative always different about the East?

Meanwhile, na mumu go watch the so-called video concocted by the blogger. You withhold details just to lure people to watch your doctored video. Isn't there enough space here for you to put everything in text?

Don't mind all this cheap bloggers from iragbiji
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by LasgidiOnline(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2023
immortalcrown:
I expected the report to be, "30 hoodlums suspected to be members of the proscribed IPOB have been arrested in connection with the attack on the Police in Abuja".

Meanwhile, na mumu go watch the so-called video concocted by the blogger. You withhold details just to lure people to watch your doctored video. Isn't there enough space here for you to put everything in text?
I won't even watch the video, it's bloggers like this that do get personalized by Google for luring their users to click links.
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Sammy5413(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2023
They attacked officers with axe πŸͺ“ and you’re displaying guns. To cut the story short,
Police is your Friend
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by godofuck231: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2023
You poor you go join cult when no get money , you no go join ogboni, you carry axe go attack police , kai , your banza loud
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by MultiDot: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Eeehe now, Wike don carry im cult boys enter Abuja
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by federal9: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2023
Police will capture a criminal and place guns in front of them to make narrative interesting.

If only you know what's happening behind the scene and how bad things have gone, you will weep for transparency.
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Dmama1991: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2023
You will not see yaribans comment here but let it happen in east you will see children of hate, children from felling demon, tribe that practice open defecation writing rubbish here,tueh I spilt on yaribans
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by frankson1(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2023
immortalcrown:

Don't worry because your expectations will come to pass soonest.

IPOB will kidnap and kill more Ezes so you will read your expected report.

As for the bloggers, I'd advise you stop opening links like this on Nairaland. The most annoying ones are the videos with voice over.
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2023
frankson1:
Don't worry because your expectations will come to pass soonest. IPOB will kidnap and kill more Ezes so you will read your expected report.
Because of your sentiment, your brain abandoned you when you were writing your response. If your brain did not abandon you, point out how my comment means an expectation of kidnap or killing.
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Burob: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2023
madmohamed:
our president and Mc olomo don Cary Yoruba wahala enter Abuja someone should tell them Abuja no be Lagos

Don't tell me he is not a Yoruba Mc olomo have very big network of agboro all over Nigeria he can deploy anywhere
Even in Eastern Nigeria also, especially the ones from Abia & Ebonyi States.
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by frankson1(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2023
immortalcrown:
Because of your sentiment, your brain abandoned you when you were writing your response. If your brain did not abandon you, point out how my comment means an expectation of kidnap or killing.

If your brain did not abandon you, point out where IPOB was mentioned on the two posts this morning.

Since you've shown that you weren't reasonable and didn't understand what you posted, I forgive you for not understanding my response.
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2023
frankson1:
If your brain did not abandon you, point out where IPOB was mentioned on the two posts this morning. Since you've shown that you weren't reasonable and didn't understand what you posted, I forgive you for not understanding my response.
If your brain did not abandon you, point out how my comment means an expectation of kidnap or killing and point out where I said IPOB is mentioned in the post. Your inability to point out these things shows your brain was completely inactivite when you responded to my comment.
Re: Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) by frankson1(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2023
immortalcrown:
If your brain did not abandon you, point out how my comment means an expectation of kidnap or killing and point out where I said IPOB is mentioned in the post. Your inability to point out these things shows your brain was completely inactivite when you responded to my comment.

Obviously, your brain abandoned you because if it didn't, you wouldn't be mentioning IPOB where they weren't mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / Sex In Car Is Criminal, Lagos Police Counters Abayomi Shogunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.