Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) (40654 Views)

Notorious Lagos Physically Challenged Phone Thief Caught On CCTV / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by reportnaija(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
A 32-year old suspected phone thief, Idowu Nojeem pictured above, has been accused of beating a policeman attached to the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of Lagos State Police Command, black and blue while attempting to rob the operative of his Tecno Y5 handset.

The operative, Sergeant Oladipo Adetumbi, who was on a surveillance mission around Ikeja Under Bridge, made a frantic effort to arrest the suspect in spite of receiving several punches on his face.

An eye witness who spoke on condition of anonymity, explained: "I was with the Policeman when the suspect forcefully removed the phone from the operative's front pocket. The Policeman was on a surveillance mission in the area but was not in uniform. I saw a man moving towards the sergeant but he never knew he was a policeman…. he stylishly covered his face with a newspaper, and removed the phone from his pocket. As I stood beside him when the incident occurred, we were all shocked that someone could have such an effrontery to rob while many passers-by were moving. Immediately the policeman suspected that his phone had been removed, he pulled the suspect by his shirt, but the suspect said he should forget his phone that it's gone.

He started beating the policeman before we could separate them. The Police officer really showed doggedness never to allow the suspect escape because as the fight was ongoing, he still held him tight with his trousers.

When it was obvious that he was gaining an upper hand, the traffic warden and other policemen close by stepped in to separate them. Then, the operative now dragged him to other RRS operatives stationed at the Under Bridge, Ikeja".

While at under bridge, a lady, Adoh Nneka, also walked up to challenge this same guy for stealing her phone few hours before the incident. “I was trying to board a bus to Ogba when I sighted three guys including the suspect walking beside me. The suspect was intermittently drawing my bag from behind but I held my bag tight with me. But I didn’t know he has used a razor blade to cut the bag and took all my two phones (Tecno F5 and P5)…. Immediately I turned and checked my bag, my phones were gone. One of the passers-by, who saw the suspect when he was removing my phones, pointed at him for stealing my phone…. Truly, I saw the two phones with him from afar but I was too afraid to confront him. I was still standing there hoping for help to come…. Fortunately for me, I saw a crowd at under bridge looking at somebody. When I moved closer to know what was going on, I saw the same man (suspect) being handcuffed by the police for stealing an RRS operative’s phone…. Then, I have the guts to explain to the police that he had earlier stolen my two phones before now”she said.

While confirming the arrest of the suspect, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), SP Dolapo Badmus, affirmed that the police will not condone in any act of criminal activity, promising that efforts are in top gear to arrest other members of the syndicate. The suspect has been charged to court.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/photo-suspected-phone-thief-beats-rrs.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by DonCortino: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
hard guy! grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
I no fit laugh at the beatings o!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by hocrusoe(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ric... Rest in cell bro

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Praisemelody(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Them go show am say police na I'm friend today meanwhile Do YOU NEED TO CUSTOMISE WRISTBANDS FOR A CHURCH PROGRAM?

7 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by beGOOD4aba(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
this is serious economic mental breakdown

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by xmileeasy: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
It reminds of that childhood play, 'Police and Thief '

8 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by tzoracle: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Idowu... Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Tman66(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
cheesy lo ba tan grin
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Idowu!!!!!!!!
See where agidi led you to.
Is it true that u beat up a Nigerian police man(RRS for that matter)?

You don't look like you father(Tinubu) and your uncle(Saraki) at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by vickylinco(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
double wahala for dead body

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by viqueta(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Of all phones to steal na TECHNO u choose......issokay.. u go hear whin for prison

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Cybertext(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mental case.... The beating this guy will receive when he gets to the station will be directly proportional to a trailer hitting him.

35 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Nelkoko: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
ZOMBIES AISHA DON DEY SHARE RICE AGAIN OOOO... GO AND COLLECT UR SHARE

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by scana042: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
ifenka dikwa egwuuuoooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by osahonmk(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Under cover agent nice one NPF!!!

3 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
eya 4 d beating police go give am, police wey dey find person to theif,nA him u mistakenly steal and beat ,, ya own aff finish

6 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mr eye witness how did you know he was a police sergeant undercover? Did he introduce himself to you? If he did then he just blew his cover for any future operatives and its so unprofessional! And you didn't even assist him when the robber was beating him black and blue(colours of their uniform undecided grin)
Odiegwu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by boman2014: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
No be small beating
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by stano2(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha.. but seriously some people get guts o..

to drive phone for public. that guy is gone 4 good because the policeman must surely give him a personal beating b4 others join hand...even panadol no go fit take d pains ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by 3Dimension: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
chai. he don enter one chance. RIP BRO

3 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by sammyj: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Okokobiokooooooooooo. Olopaooooooo!!! angry grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

hmmmmmmmm. knowing Nigerian police. hit like if you know that the thief is a dead man walking.
enough said before I turn suspect myself

23 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by JesusmyGod1: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Life

vanity
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by emvico(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy if na me i go bite the idiot ear. how person go beat me like this because of my own property

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Btruth: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Another potential tenant for kirikiri maximum prison. Kudos to the RRS. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by prinsam30: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
and you guys still want buhari to devalue the Naira, I pity una

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by powerfulsettingz: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
that awkward moment when bushmeat Chase after hunter
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
When u try mess up thats the kind of beaten u get
Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by bobbykeen: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
u own thief don get PhD .... u steal oga olopa phone come still beat am on top.....

guy those witches wey follow ur papa in 1960 don dey follow u too...

10 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Beats RRS Operative Black And Blue (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
The Hunter becomes the Hunted!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm / Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt / We Were Given N500 Each To Disrupt EndSARS Protest - Disable Boy. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.