Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 (11112 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by gaskiyamagana: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
Omooba77:
RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning Dec 4-9, 2023.
What are the or what has been the usefulness of this yearly togetherness to CORRUPTION among faithful of this church who are Governor, Senators, Rep Members, Permanent Secretaries, Directors, Deputy Directors, Secretary to State government, Senior civil servants at federal, States and LG levels ?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by CJStarz: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
See as you dey run ya mouth like typewriter. Who tell u say God need your money?
How much you pay Him to create you or to keep you alive.
If you have anything against the pastors wey dey scam people using God's name, tackle them and leave God out of your yarnings because God no tell you say na Him send them.
In your vituperations,DO NOT BLASPHEME.

Righthussle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU?si=WBcQ5qrH-_BRr-Ic

Shishi pulpits bandits no go see from me and my family again.

Any god that needs money for anything should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I won't give shishi to any god through anybody.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by chijokz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
I'm curious, how do Churchians feel when their lives remain unchanged after the many programs with colourful themes? cheesy
It's the Pastorpreneur's lives that keeps changing because of increased revenue through tithes, seed sowing, congress sacrifice, etc.
After all these congress, Shiloh, crusades, etc..the attendees return to continue their daily vice of lying, stealing, cutting corners, cursing, etc
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by chatinent: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
ThiagoKid:

Good afternoon, Chatinent.

I contacted you about two (2) years ago about enrolling for your writing program/training with a price tag of 10k.

I am now ready.

Hello, good afternoon.

Yes I remember...only that we charge ₦100k now.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Fatbam005: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR YOU SUBMITTED AN EMPTY BRAIN
You are irrelevant in this world and in the world to come
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Jacobmighty400: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You are correct, we would all discover the truth, you included! when the time comes, whenever da fork that time is. grin at this moment no one! Knows the truth! Not even the so called pastors, that is why i call them scammers and peddlers of false hopes and lies.

There is also no such thing as the other side, it is just imaginations
But death is not an imagination
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by jubrilELsudan: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Fatbam005:
You are irrelevant in this world and in the world to come

SAME WORDS YOUR FAMILY SAID TO YOU DURING THE FAMILY MEETING THEY CONVENED TO DISCUSS HOW YOU ALWAYS PEEP THE GIRLS AND WOMEN IN YOUR YARD WHEN THEY BATHING IN YOUR COMPOUND BACKYARD BATHROOM

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by TPound(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Good news
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by aestake: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
January - Month of Spiritual upliftment
February - My bank account will overflow
March - Beyond expectations
April - grin
May - cool
December 2022- lipsrsealed
December 2023- Divine repositioning!

grin
grin brainwashing on the increase.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Otunbakayce: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
If I speak my mind about this useless church and it's pastor the Holy Spirit will be angry.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Calitoscassius(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Jacobmighty400:

But death is not an imagination
No, it is not, we have proofs that people can die, my brother died few years ago. But what we don't know and cannot prove is where people go when they die or what will happen to them. We cannot also if there are any place called the other side and we cannot prove it.

No one knows! Until they die then they d find out, everyone will find out when they die. Even pastors don't know. Anyone who claims to know is a liar! Or just imagining things
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by caandi: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
Oil of divine wisdom!!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Jacobmighty400: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
Calitoscassius:
No, it is not, we have proofs that people can die, my brother died few years ago. But what we don't know and cannot prove is where people go when they die or what will happen to them. We cannot also if there are any place called the other side and we cannot prove it.

No one knows! Until they die then they d find out, everyone will find out when they die. Even pastors don't know. Anyone who claims to know is a liar! Or just imagining things
One problem with this generation is that knowledge has made us feel so comfortable...in the ancient time people who came up is believes knew what they saw.. even in our civilization we can't still deny that they are mysteries in the world... Heaven is Real and Hell I pray God open your eyes before it's too late.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Goldmaxx(f): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Victoria2022:
I will surely be there ♥️
Why not?
From hukup to church... Shiloh will soon begin, I guess you'd be there also.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Goldmaxx(f): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
FatherLord:
I shall be there to receive my blessings by the grace of Jesus Christ our Lord
We still have fools in this country?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by ThiagoKid(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
chatinent:

Hello, good afternoon.

Yes I remember...only that we charge ₦100k now.

Brother! lipsrsealed
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Theta1: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
I will be there
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Melagros(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
I'm curious, how do Churchians feel when their lives remain unchanged after the many programs with colourful themes? cheesy
I dey tell you brother
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Then they go again!

Never ending thing.
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Calitoscassius(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Jacobmighty400:

One problem with this generation is that knowledge has made us feel so comfortable...in the ancient time people who came up is believes knew what they saw.. even in our civilization we can't still deny that they are mysteries in the world... Heaven is Real and Hell I pray God open your eyes before it's too late.
There are no such thing as hell or heaven, it doesn't exist, again i keep repeating heaven and hell are just imaginations, you can pray from here to Jarusalem without proofs to show me that heaven and hell are real you are wasting your time. You also sounds gullible for believing that heaven and hell exist without proofs, have you ever met anyone who has being to hell or heaven? Come on! Be realistic stop living in an imaginary world! grin

The people in those days were ignorant and uneducated so they had no way of knowing that what they were made to believe were lies. But today knowledge has given us the power to querry things and stories that does sound or looks like true, stories that doesn't make sense we querry them "knowledge is power" so thesedays we demand for proofs for so many things.

There is no problem with this generation, i am happy that i am part of this generation. The generation that can querry the existence of God, Jesus and religions and not be afraid, The generation that don't just believe anything just because our parents says to believe it. Our grand parents had no choice they were ignorant and uneducated ,they had to believe what they were brainwashed to believe.

Until you show me proofs that heaven and hell exists they are just imaginations in your head

Good luck.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by dhesire(m): 5:25am On Dec 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Is that all you have? grin grin i am not surprised, you worshippers of crooked pastors and useless God never makes sense just hate, frustrations and misery.

Make sure you never get sick in your whole entire life, while i wish you long life and good health and a happy christmas. grin

You have not answered me; Tell me why cancer will not eat up your ass?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by sweetjohn(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Are they going to be teaching tribalism?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2023
dhesire:

You have not answered me; Tell me why cancer will not eat up your ass?
Because your father and your gay Jesus licks his ass everyday, grin what kinda stupeed question is this? The guy was even polite to you. You ve got your answer, now rest..

You even consider yourself a christian, na una dey give christians bad name.,
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Omooba77: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2023
IfixPhones:

I need the order of program online
How do i get it
Do you have
God will answer our prayers.....

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by WarriAproko: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:

You don catch them 😂😂😂😂😂
u knw Nigerians love Church
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Josywhyte: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
And still most of them will still remain the same after the congress. To make it is in ur heart abs mind set. If u like pray and fast from till 2090 without u taking a bold step towards making it in life ur fasting and prayer na waste
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Nwaokunkpara: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
WarriAproko:
u knw Nigerians love Church

More than their lives
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by dhesire(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Because your father and your gay Jesus licks his ass everyday, grin what kinda stupeed question is this? The guy was even polite to you. You ve got your answer, now rest..

You even consider yourself a christian, na una dey give christians bad name.,

Who is this werey?
Run along, this is strictly for sane people, not for some uncouth, dimwits like you.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2023
dhesire:

Who is this werey?
Run along, this is strictly for sane people, not for some uncouth, dimwits like you.
The werey is your ass forking father grin tell me why your gay Jesus and ass forking father will not die of cancer?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by dhesire(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
The werey is your ass forking father grin tell me why your gay Jesus and ass forking father will not die of cancer?

One thing I know and so damn sure of is that Jesus is not gay but the undeniable fact that is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind is that your father, I mean ya papa na gay, he is a gay lord, a gay and foolish soul that birth an irredeemable wretched scallywag like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Receive The Holy Spirit? / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Freed From Condemnation / Biblical Inerrancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.