Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 (11171 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by free2ryhme: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kreamie:
Traffic congestion along that axis. cry
I dont think there will be traffic
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Calitoscassius(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
dhesire:

Tell me why cancer will not eat up your ass now.
Is that all you have? grin grin i am not surprised, you worshippers of crooked pastors and useless God never makes sense just hate, frustrations and misery.

Make sure you never get sick in your whole entire life, while i wish you long life and good health and a happy christmas. grin

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Bode3: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Omooba77:
RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning Dec 4-9, 2023.

Miracles of our Great God!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Calitoscassius(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
zionstaar75:
You're a hell fire destined idiot and your eyes will clear once you start burning in hell
grin grin grin grin thank you! Anything else?

I am having so much laughs on here this morning grin grin grin all the gullible fools are comming out to show their hates and frustrations.

This one is supposed to be a "love your neigbour as yourself" christian

Jeeez! You are so ugilee man! Why is your eyes popping outta ya head? shocked grin don't ever post picture of ya big 'ead on your profile again. grin you look mentally ill.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by GreatOchuks: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
The day I finally concluded that all these programmes are money making scams was when I was still an Usher back then , got into Pastor's office uninvited and found him and the guests Pastors sharing and dividing the loot for the day ...
I weak ...

These programs are like an Entertainment show , the organisers know the big fishes in the business who are very talented in scrapping and raising money after brainwashing everybody ,, so they invite them specifically for that purpose..

They will first send one who will teach the Bible genuinely to settle the Crowd ,, those ones are never popular personally because they focus more on the Word.

Then they send the ones who are good with music to use praise songs charge the atmosphere, then use Worship songs to bring people into the fantasy realm ,, where they see themselves floating after closing their eyes for minutes, then think they are in the realm of the Holy ghost.

Then they send the Super Strikers , the Financial breakthrough merchants , with loud and persuasive voices , good in motivational speaking, who always have a testimony of sowing their last money , sell all they got to invest in the kingdom, then 2 days after , someone from nowhere sowed a huge seed into their lives and gifted them a car ..

Then they tell you oil of grace is needed for the next level and for the oil to work , sacrifices need to be done , Abraham , Solomon and they themselves sowed seeds and reaped bountifully , they see 13 Millionaires in the Congregation, if you are one of them , let your Amen be louder than Thunder,,, it's the jobless ones that will usually scream the loudest as if the millions will fall from heaven by their shout .

Then they bring oil and say "come and collect your blessing with a seeeed , a seed of 100k ,, some gullibles will come , then they anoint them , tell ushers to record the names of those who didn't pay immediately,,,,, then they reduce the price to 50k ,, after that 20, then 10, some will say they will not go below 5k ,,, after collecting the 5ks ,,, they look at the crowd with one eye and say "ok bring anything you have , if it's 3k ,2k or 1k ,, but it should not be lesser than 1k".

As the people are coming out , they wouldn't bother to waste anointing oil on them like the previous ones , they either sprinkle or pour on the floor for them to walk on , lol . Then they say "those with anything at all, no matter how small , come out, drop it and collect your blessing ".

After the exercise, the congregation go home to remain facing their problems and penury ,,, while the Pastorpreneurs return to the office to share the loots and plan for a bigger Heist ..

Worse is , the update never casts and customers will always patronise the unseen blessings with seeds

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by joefelin2345: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Omooba77:
Tomorrow start the greatest gathering in human history...... God keep us.......
With due respect my brother/sister may I ask you whether Nigeria has change for better despite your so called greatest gathering of human history over the years? Gathering without holiness? Even a top ranking of the last regine who is a supposedly member of your so called was among those that messed up this country while still a current member of the present regime is not doing better....Prophet Hosea once said.....He has shown you o man, what God requires of you....Not your just jamboree gathering pls. I come in peace though.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Segxydube: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Righthussle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU?si=WBcQ5qrH-_BRr-Ic

Shishi pulpits bandits no go see from me and my family again.

Any god that needs money for anything should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I won't give shishi to any god through anybody.

So what difference does it make?

How much ur mumu dey give b4 sef
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Agbado Apc Church
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by joefelin2345: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
GreatOchuks:
The day I finally concluded that all these programmes are money making scams was when I was still an Usher back then , got into Pastor's office uninvited and found him and the guests Pastors sharing and dividing the loot for the day ...
I weak ...

These programs are like an Entertainment show , the organisers know the big fishes in the business who are very talented in scrapping and raising money after brainwashing everybody ,, so they invite them specifically for that purpose..

They will first send one who will teach the Bible genuinely to settle the Crowd ,, those ones are never popular personally because they focus more on the Word.

Then they send the ones who are good with music to use praise songs charge the atmosphere, then use Worship songs to bring people into the fantasy realm ,, where they see themselves floating after closing their eyes for minutes, then think they are in the realm of the Holy ghost.

Then they send the Super Strikers , the Financial breakthrough merchants , with loud and persuasive voices , good in motivational speaking, who always have a testimony of sowing their last money , sell all they got to invest in the kingdom, then 2 days after , someone from nowhere sowed a huge seed into their lives and gifted them a car ..

Then they tell you oil of grace is needed for the next level and for the oil to work , sacrifices need to be done , Abraham , Solomon and they themselves sowed seeds and reaped bountifully , they see 13 Millionaires in the Congregation, if you are one of them , let your Amen be louder than Thunder,,, it's the jobless ones that will usually scream the loudest as if the millions will fall from heaven by their shout .

Then they bring oil and say "come and collect your blessing with a seeeed , a seed of 100k ,, some gullibles will come , then they anoint them , tell ushers to record the names of those who didn't pay immediately,,,,, then they reduce the price to 50k ,, after that 20, then 10, some will say they will not go below 5k ,,, after collecting the 5ks ,,, they look at the crowd with one eye and say "ok bring anything you have , if it's 3k ,2k or 1k ,, but it should not be lesser than 1k".

As the people are coming out , they wouldn't bother to waste anointing oil on them like the previous ones , they either sprinkle or pour on the floor for them to walk on , lol . Then they say "those with anything at all, no matter how small , come out, drop it and collect your blessing ".

After the exercise, the congregation go home to remain facing their problems and penury ,,, while the Pastorpreneurs return to the office to share the loots and plan for a bigger Heist ..

Worse is , the update never casts and customers will always patronise the unseen blessings with seeds
Honestly this is a perfect analysis. It has happened to me before oo

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by abjisperson(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
APC non-muslin gathering....
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Bigkoko: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
Crooks dont question each other.... They faithfully follow each other believing it will get to their turn of apple pie

ReacherSaidNoth:
I'm curious, how do Churchians feel when their lives remain unchanged after the many programs with colourful themes? cheesy

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by FatherLord: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
I shall be there to receive my blessings by the grace of Jesus Christ our Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by joefelin2345: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Addme:
When is Winners starting their own?
Tuesday December 5, 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by PotatoSalad(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Explorece:

Kudos dude...you are very right....you will discover the truth the day u finally cross over to the other side.... it's always like that ... just keep it up sir.
Have you crossed before?
How do you know what's on the other side?
How do you know there's even an other side?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by AskProf: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
I'm curious, how do Churchians feel when their lives remain unchanged after the many programs with colourful themes? cheesy

And keep getting worse?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by AskProf: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Bigkoko:
Crooks dont question each other.... They faithfully follow each other believing it will get to their turn of apple pie

Gbagam!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by kulekaa(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
Righthussle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU?si=WBcQ5qrH-_BRr-Ic

Shishi pulpits bandits no go see from me and my family again.

Any god that needs money for anything should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I won't give shishi to any god through anybody.
God bless you 🙏

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by chatinent: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
I hope you learn from the church to stop being tribalistic.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Chetas81(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
DON'T FORGET THAT MIRACLE CANNOT DO THE IDEA AND INTELLIGENCE WORK, YOU CAN LIST WHATEVER YOU WANT FROM GOD,IF YOU LEAVE IDEA AND INTELLIGENCE BEHIND, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE,
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by isabi2lof: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
Watching it via Gotv
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Ever8090: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yea, now you know! grin so stay da fork away! I didn't expect a reasonable response from you anyway, same old labelling of people you have never met, just because they do not surscriibe to the same believes as you grin grin

You are not very intelligent for me to argue with.. grin
you can't even argue...
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Calitoscassius(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ever8090:
you can't even argue...
More rubbish. undecided
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Menclothing: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
Me and my family will be blessed again as usual
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by israelmao(m): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
Addme:
When is Winners starting their own?
5th December,2023.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by ThiagoKid(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
chatinent:
I hope you learn from the church to stop being tribalistic.

Good afternoon, Chatinent.

I contacted you about two (2) years ago about enrolling for your writing program/training with a price tag of 10k.

I am now ready.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by jubrilELsudan: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
Fatbam005:
Imagine can you just imagine . Enilokan submitted an empty box, you submitted an empty 🧠 brain.

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR YOU SUBMITTED AN EMPTY BRAIN

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by iramure(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kachidubem:

Christians in Africa have always been mumu from the inception.

Let me make a confession that happened years ago , me and some friends went for one large night crusade in an open field...

We acted and dressed like ushers , because it was night , no one noticed us... we went to a section of Crowd at the back with basket collecting dia money (offerings)...

Normally offerings start from the front , then gradually moves to the back , before the main ushers came to the back...we carted away with offerings we collected already.

Till today, I feel good about it , no regrets ... we counted about 42,500 that day.

Christians are gullible, since we can't be a pastor, we found another way to cart away with dia money
you are a baaaaaaad guy! Who will open our mumu faith-fools eyes to realise they are MUMU
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by madmelon: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Today across many cities, poverty of the mind and pocket will be exploited. People will be led in strange prayers points. They will be asked to bind and cast away the demons of poverty. They will be asked to scream for their destiny helpers to locate them. They will bind all “afflictions” related to money. Their prayers will be sincere. Then they will be taxed. Money will be demanded from the poor to fix their spiritual problem
The poorer a community is, the more time they have for “spiritual” ‘matters and the less time they have for financial matters and work.

Poverty is multi dimensional.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by kelvindj98: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
zionstaar75:
You're a hell fire destined idiot and your eyes will clear once you start burning in hell
Imagine living in Nigeria and trying to scare people about hell fire. Una no get sense o

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by orikoku: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
Divine Repositioning... 2024 is mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / I Am Not Blaspheming / The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.