Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) (3692 Views)

My Neighbors Daughters (Episode 1) / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ / Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Like Mother, Like Daughters

18+

Nova

When Dave Ola becomes acquainted with Jane and Julie, he experiences what can aptly be called lusty pleasures with the sisters. The mother knows this and promptly gives the lustful teacher a punishment. By this, it is clear that mother and daughters are lust-filled.

Years later, the pleasures are rekindled. They become a big threat at his home front until something happens.

(CAUTION: This story contains explicit adult contents)

The appointment I had with Madam Rose Dafinone was six p.m. at her Allen store, Ikeja. The numbering system was easy, so it was not difficult to identify the building that housed her store. I could see that the store was a big one filled with exotic clothing items. I got there few minutes to the appointed time and one of her sales attendants took me to her desk, which was at the corner of the large store.

"Good evening, madam", I greeted. 'I'm the lesson teacher that you were expecting."

She looked up at me enquiringly. "Good evening. Are you Dave?"

She must be in her late forties. A little bit plump, there was no doubt that even with that, she was beautiful.

"Yes, madam. Mr. Emmanuel asked me to see you".

1 Like

Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Following...
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
"Yes, madam. Mr. Emmanuel asked me to see you".

She seemed to relax a bit. "Yes, that's correct. Sit down."
I sat on one of the plastic chairs facing her.

"Mr. Emmanuel said you're good and you'll be able to take my daughters in English language and Literature."

I didn't want to seem immodest, so I just nodded. Yes, I was good in those subjects and I was proud of it.

"You can take them in GCE and JAMB classes?" she asked, more like somebody seeking reassurance.It was like asking if the Pope could conduct a mass.

"I can. I've been taking SSCE, GCE and JAMB classes for years."
She nodded. "That's good. I just wanted to confirm what I've heard. You're to take them twice a week; Wednesday and Friday. You'll take them for two hours which run from five p.m. to seven p.m. Today is Monday, so you'll start the day after tomorrow. That is, Wednesday. Has Mr. Emmanuel told you about the pay?"
I nodded. Of course, he had. "That was the first thing Mr. Emmanuel and I discussed."

" You're okay with it?" she asked.

I would be damned if I was not alright with it. The offer was good. As a fact, it was the best home lesson offer I had ever had. I smiled and replied: "Yes, madam. The offer is mouth-watering."

"Good. Start work on Wednesday. Let me give you the address of the house." She took off a page from a jotter on her glossy table, scribbled on it and handed it to me.

"Just introduce yourself to the security guy at the gate and he will let you in. The two girls, Jane and Julie, will be expecting you."

I thanked her profusely and left the big store. I was an English language and Literature teacher in a modest school at Ketu. My modest income meant any way of augmenting the income was welcome. A home lesson such as the one I was about to start with Madam Roses daughters would go a long way in providing some succor.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by Awesome05: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Still following...
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 5:43am On Dec 03, 2023
A home lesson such as the one I was about to start with Madam Roses daughters would go a long way in providing some succor.

At thirty, I still felt I was financially not ready for marriage. I had a steady girlfriend, Edith, who I refused to discuss any marital issue with. That was because I felt the time to do so was not ripe enough. I always believed time would tell.It was January and the second term had just begun. We closed in my school by four oclock, so I had time to move to Ikeja G.R.A to commence the lesson by five p.m.

On Wednesday, I arrived at the gate of the house address I was given few minutes to five. The uniform guard attended to me. He must have been told that I was coming as he relaxed his countenance upon introducing myself.

"Ah, welcome," he said. "Just go to the door over there and pressed the button. The house maid will attend to you."

"Thanks."

I went to the door he said. It was a security door I felt must be bullet-proof. I pressed the bell and waited. Some seconds later, a chubby, round faced lady opened the door.

"Good evening," I said cheerfully. "I'm Dave and I'm the new lesson teacher for the daughters of the house."

Maybe she found the way I introduced myself to be funny, for she smiled expansively.

"Yes, come in."

I followed her in. From the short passageway, we went to the exotic looking living-room.

"Sit down while I go up to tell them that their teacher has come."
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nice.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
"Sit down while I go up to tell them that their teacher has come."

I nodded and sat on one of the luxury seats. Against the marble floor staircase, I could hear her footsteps as she went up. I looked briefly around and could smell opulence all around me. The furniture and furnishing were exquisite. After about a minute, the maid was back.

"Follow me up," she said.

I heaved my lithe frame up and followed her up the stair case. We walked down the corridor to the last room by the left. She opened it and gestured that I should go inside.

"This is the room where you'll be giving them the lesson," she informed.

I nodded and muttered thanks. She closed the door behind me and I could hear her receding steps until they faded off. I looked about the room. It looked like a mini library as there were shelves of books, both paperbacks and hardbacks. The books covered various topics ranging from banking to architecture, history, tourism and health education. There were also some local and foreign journals.Their father was most likely an elite who fancied books and reading; or who was just putting up the act. Later, I learnt that the man was a respectable architect who had made his marks in his state and at federal level. At the right side were a desk and two chairs facing a wall that had a white board.

These were the desk and the chairs my prospective students would be using. The seats were ready, the room was well-prepared, the teacher was around, but where were the learners? I sighed and sat on a seat, a bit separate from the desk. My eyes went to the journals and I decided to pick one of them that caught my fancy. It was a foreign entertainment magazine. I picked a story on Halle Berry.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by Saturn101: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Getting interesting.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2023
It was a foreign entertainment magazine. I picked a story on Halle Berry.

She was my favorite African-American celebrity. I was still going through when my students finally came inside the room.Jane and Julie were identical twins. They were of average height and stature. I had been told by Mr. Emmanuel that they had finished secondary school the previous year, so I put their age to be between seventeen and eighteen. They were pretty, no doubt, and they looked much like their mother. Jane, I was told, had only D7 in her English language, while Julie had E8 in Literature.

They did well in their other subjects, but their father insisted they must write the GCE for O Level results. Besides, they would also be taking the university matriculation examinations for the ultimate university admission to a Nigerian university.My task was to adequately coach and prepare them for the exams.

"Hi," I greeted as my eyes moved from one to the other.

"Hello. Are you the teacher?" The one to my left spoke.

Now, that question sounded dumb, wasnt it? Surely, I could not be the electrician or the plumber.

All the same, I nodded. "Yes, I am. I'm Dave, your new lesson teacher."

" You're what?"

"Jane," she said shortly, almost curtly.

Jane, my mind echoed the name.

The two girls were wearing t-shirts, but the one that spoke was wearing blue t-shirt while the other one who had not spoken a word, was in pink. I would use the color to identify and distinguish them today.I tried to smile.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by Saturn101: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Nice update
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
The two girls were wearing t-shirts, but the one that spoke was wearing blue t-shirt while the other one who had not spoken a word, was in pink. I would use the color to identify and distinguish them today.I tried to smile.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Jane; and you, Julie. Sit down and let the class begin."

I stood up and moved to the white board while they took their seats. As a teacher, I always had a marker and some writing materials in my folder. I brought the marker out and wrote English language and the date on the board.They had brought some books with them, so they opened them and wrote what I wrote.

My work had started in earnest. The topic was on sentence and sentence structure. I defined it, gave examples and contrasted the elements. I could see that my students appeared attentive and were jotting things down. That was good. I always liked students that were eager to learn. After talking for about ten minutes, I paused.

"Any question, so far?" I asked.

I turned to the one who had not spoken a word. "Any question, Julie?"

She stared at me briefly and shook her head. Even before I turned to Jane to ask her the same thing, she raised up her right hand.

"Yes, Jane?"

"You didnt tell us how old you are and whether you're single or married."

I shook my head. Her questions were off the topic, but I decided to answer them all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by Desire4life: 1:20am On Dec 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by Anijay1212(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2023
Interesting.
smiley
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 12:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Anijay1212:
Interesting.
smiley

cheesy
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by DrentD: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2023
Oga post na abi ogun won kill u
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by Saturn101: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Go on with the story, please.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by Saturn101: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2023
Next please.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
I shook my head. Her questions were off the topic, but I decided to answer them all the same.

"When are you planning to marry?" she asked again.

Now, I was here to teach English and Literature, not talk about my marital eligibility or personal life.

"Can you please ask questions on the topic?" I said.

But she did not ask any pertinent question, so my teaching continued. After almost two hours, I ended that session with them.On Friday, I was back in the house. This time around, I had I had to wait for a much longer time before they showed up.

It was actually one of them that came around.

"Jane is having some cramps," she said. That meant I was talking to Julie.

"Whats wrong with Jane?" I asked as if I had not heard her.

"She's not feeling too well."

I sighed. Inwardly, I shrugged. That should not be a problem for me, should it?

"Okay, Julie. But, even you came quite late."

"Sorry," she answered briefly.

No problem, I felt. Having one of them around was good enough. I wrote the topic for the day on the board and started to teach. After some minutes, characteristically, I asked if she had any question.

"I have some questions," she said, smiling.

I was happy she was finally going to be an interactive learner.

"Oh, good. Go ahead and ask your questions."

"I have them here."

She handed a jotter to me. I took it from her. There were five words written on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by jojothaiv(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
CasNova:
next update and happy Christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
She handed a jotter to me. I took it from her. There were five words written on it.

"Can you explain the meanings of those words to me?"

I was shocked at the words she had written. Number 1 was cunt. The other words were cum, boob, dick, and clits.

"Goodness, what are these?" I exclaimed.

"You know their meanings, don't you?" she asked calmly.

I was aghast. In my years as a teacher, I had never come across a female student as assertive and daring as this. More shocking was the fact that I had thought Julie was more reserved compared to Jane.

"How could you write words as these? These are terrible and indecent words."

"Really?"

She seemed to be enjoying the fact that she had put me in a disconcerting state.

"How terrible and indecent are those words, Uncle Dave?"

I shook my head. "They are words that a school girl should not be concerned with."

She made a face. " Who's a school girl here?"

"You're a school girl, Julie."

She shook her head vigorously. "Point of correction, I'm no longer a school girl. I left school last year."

2 Likes

Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by Anijay1212(m): 6:50am On Jan 02
wink
Damn.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 1:16pm On Jan 04
She made a face. " Who's a school girl here?"

"You're a school girl, Julie."

She shook her head vigorously. "Point of correction, I'm no longer a school girl. I left school last year."

I chuckled. So, she could talk like this.

"Well, you're still more like a school girl. You're underage and..."

She raised her hand in objection. "The last time I checked, an eighteen-year old is a young lady."

I couldn't help grinning. Bravo. She certainly knew more than I thought. No wonder, she said she wanted to be a lawyer.

“Thank you for your enlightenment. All the same, your parents did not send me here to teach words like these," I defended.

She remained undaunted." Are you not an English teacher? Are they not English words?"

I shook my head again. "They are obscene and offensive words. They are vulgar. Sorry, I won't talk about them."

She wore a frown. "That's not fair. You're not doing what you're paid for."

I was tempted to get angry, but I refrained myself. "Your mum will not be happy to hear that I'm teaching you about words like these."

"Why? Why don't you tell me what they mean?"

I faced her squarely. "Stop pretending. Can you honestly say you don't know what they mean?"

She suddenly smiled. " I do. Yes, I do, but they are not so clear to me. So, I want you to tell me more about them."

How cheeky. I stood my ground. "I'm sorry, Julie. I don't want to be the kind of teacher that teaches nonsense. No, lets go to the main topic."

I went back to what I was teaching. To my chagrin, she brought a fashion magazine out of her bag and started going through it.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 12:20pm On Jan 09
I went back to what I was teaching. To my chagrin, she brought a fashion magazine out of her bag and started going through it.

"Julie, you're not paying attention."

She shrugged. "I am. Continue teaching. I'm listening."

It was obvious she was not. I taught for more minutes, but it was more like I was delivering a monologue. Maybe I should take a friendly stand. I had just started the lesson a couple of days ago and I didn't just want it to end like this. What would it take me to explain those dirty words to her?

"Alright," I said, trying to look cool. "Let me tell you the meaning of the words, but you must be attentive as I will only say each meaning once."

She immediately smiled, put the magazine she was going through away and looked up at me.I sighed. I mentioned each and told her the meaning, trying not to look or sound embarrassed. I did it the way a Biology teacher would do. I could see that she looked pleased to hear what I said.

"Thank you", she said cheekily.

I continued the teaching, not minding if she was paying attention or not. I could perceive the messages she was sending to me but I would rather pretend I didn't notice. As a teacher, I had always observed the golden rule of not messing with female students.

Some of them had been coquettish, just as Julie was presently. Some were discreet about it, while some were direct. However, I must say that none was as direct as this.I still managed to look as if I was strictly there for business. At the end of the lesson that day, I left, feeling quite ruffled.

I just had to be steel in my resolve not to fall for Julie's seduction.

I wasn't in the house until the Wednesday of the following week. Now, the two came wearing identical jeans and t-shirts. I could not tell who was who.I turned to my right.

"Are you Jane? How's your body, now?"

"I'm Jane," the one to the left answered.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by Anijay1212(m): 7:26am On Jan 13
wink
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 1:26pm On Jan 17
"Are you Jane? How's your body, now?"

"I'm Jane," the one to the left answered.

I quickly turned to her. "Oh, sorry. How do you do, Jane?"

She smiled. "Fine, thank you."

I wrote the topic on the board and started to teach. It was on African prose. I needed to make it very interactive so I asked them which of the recommended text books they had read.

"All the books," they chorused.

"Good. That will make it easier. All the same, we need to seriously revise each of them. Let's start with Second Class Citizen by Buchi Emecheta."

They cooperated by contributing to the discussion on the background, theme, setting and the characters in the book; and by asking relevant questions. I was happy they were taking the lesson seriously.

After about an hour, Jane yawned.

"We understand everything about the book," she said.

"Everything? No, I dont think so. Knowledge has no end. No matter what you understand or know, you can always know and understand better."

"The lesson is becoming boring," Julie seconded her sister. "Can't we try something exciting?"

I looked at them curiously. "Such as what?"

"Such as asking you some personal questions," Jane put in.

My heart started racing. What were they up to?

"I think its better we restrict questions to the book. We can still talk about the themes and the plot again."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Jane asked.

I sighed. Maybe I should just drift with them reasonably. "No, I dont," I lied.They instantly looked interested.

"Really? Is that true?" Julie asked.

I nodded dumbly.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 10:25am On Jan 24
"Really? Is that true?" Julie asked.

I nodded dumbly.

"Are you saying you don't have sex?"

I was horrified. How could these girls ask very sensitive questions so casually like this?

"Lets not talk about that," I quickly put in.

"Why not? Why do people take sex as a taboo?" Jane asked. "Are you so shy to discuss it?" she asked further.

I looked at her boldly.

" It's not that I'm shy. In this part of the world, many people are reserved about discussing sex. But, think of it. How will your mum feel if she should come in and hear me talking about sex?"

"But she won't come in, and she won't hear you," Julie argued.

I shook my head. Honestly, these girls were something else.

"Or, have you never done it before?" Jane asked.

I took in some breaths. I just had to keep my calmness. "I've done it before," I answered slowly.

"Your last experience, how was it like?" Julie asked.

The two of them giggled.

"If you must know, it was a nice experience."

They giggled again.

"How nice was it?"Jane asked.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by CasNova: 3:04pm On Jan 30
How nice was it?"Jane asked.

I couldnt help chuckling. "It was very nice."

"Tell us how nice." It was Julie and there was a leer on her face.

I shook my head, wondering how to answer her question.

"How long did it last?" Jane butted in.

I looked ruffled.

"Come on. What will it cost you to tell us?" Jane went on.

I can't tell you," I said decisively. "Now, let's go back to the topic."

"Oh, oh," Jane grumbled.

"We just have to go back to the topic."

They could see my resolve, so they calmed down and grudgingly continued with the lesson. It was a big effort for me to keep my mind on the topic and not to be derailed. I heaved sigh of relief when the lesson was over and I left the house.

On Wednesday, I was in the house at my usual time. I would be taking English today. I brought a book on SSCE past questions and answers along as I intended to give them so work to do from the book. Again, it was only one of them that came in for the lesson.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters (18+) by Anijay1212(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30
grin
Carry on

(1) (Reply)

The Nightlies (Bennett) / Sibling Touching STORY !! You Will Love It / ANAN Niger State Courtesy Visit And Plea For Niger State Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.