Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Attention: All Muslim Men - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Attention: All Muslim Men (2165 Views)

If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention: All Muslim Men by aloyemeka1: 1:02am On Nov 04, 2011
maclatunji:

The rate at which Frosbel and co. go on about the 72 houris goes to show how their minds cannot move away from 5ex. We Muslims do not even think about it that much but these guys are obsessed!

Speak for yourself abeg. Sweetnecta can't wait to die so he can inherit his fair share of 72 virgins. Who knows, Allah may add 28 more virgins for him to complete it 100 for a job well done while on earth. 2 of my uncles are muslims and from the way they treat their wives now, one can tell they are patiently waiting for the final Armageddon so they can inherit their own virgins.
Re: Attention: All Muslim Men by maclatunji: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Speak for yourself abeg. Sweetnecta can't wait to die so he can inherit his fair share of 72 virgins. Who knows, Allah may add 28 more virgins for him to complete it 100 for a job well done while on earth. 2 of my uncles are muslims and from the way they treat their wives now, one can tell they are patiently waiting for the final Armageddon so they can inherit their own virgins.

Why am I not surprised? Many of you running around trying to discredit Islam have it in your background and you do these things just to prove to yourself that: "you are on the right path." That is why it would bother you if someone else wants to wear hijab, be a second wife, keep a long beard or avoid eating pork. You are trying to make-up for your inadequacies and deficiencies with your vain attempts at ridiculing Muslims. Pathetic bunch you continue to be!
Re: Attention: All Muslim Men by aloyemeka4: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2011
maclatunji:

Why am I not surprised? Many of you running around trying to discredit Islam have it in your background and you do these things just to prove to yourself that: "you are on the right path." That is why it would bother you if someone else wants to wear hijab, be a second wife, keep a long beard or avoid eating pork. You are trying to make-up for your inadequacies and deficiencies with your vain attempts at ridiculing Muslims. Pathetic bunch you continue to be!

So having Islam in my background is enough to make me shut up when the religion is causing a lot of pain to people's lives?. No wonder Nigeria is bad today because we find it difficult to say the truth when the push comes to shove. The bible says in John 8 vs 32:" For you shall know the truth and only the truth shall set you FREE".
Re: Attention: All Muslim Men by maclatunji: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
aloy@emeka:

So having Islam in my background is enough to make me shut up when the religion is causing a lot of pain to people's lives?. No wonder Nigeria is bad today because we find it difficult to say the truth when the push comes to shove. The bible says in John 8 vs 32:" For you shall know the truth and only the truth shall set you FREE".

Your argument is lame which pain is it causing you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Councillor Aicha Flees Italy In Fear For Her Life After Death Threats / Beautiful Patience. / Yoruba Vs Hausa Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.