Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender (13868 Views)

Old Naira Legal Tender. Do You Remember? / Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals / FG Bows To Will Of The Supreme Court: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by emmyN(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
MrSundry:

Keep justifying rubbish

You didn't answer the question. Was Emefiele Nigeria's president? You all just keep writing nonsense and diverting attention from the real culprit.
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by MrSundry: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
emmyN:

You didn't answer the question. Was Emefiele Nigeria's president? You all just keep writing nonsense and diverting attention from the real culprit.

So Buhari just woke up one day and asked Emefiele to redesign the currency Who advised the president about the need to redesign the currency??

You just talk like a child. I am pretty much sure you are one of those kids littering nairaland
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by emmyN(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
MrSundry:

So Buhari just woke up one day and asked Emefiele to redesign the currency Who advised the president about the need to redesign the currency??

You just talk like a child. I am pretty much sure you are one of those kids littering nairaland

Leave the boss that calls the shot and blame the servant. You talk like an invalid, and it would be safe to assume you are one. The distraction is not necessary. All you APC bots deserve the worst part in hell.
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by MrSundry: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
emmyN:

Leave the boss that calls the shot and blame the servant. You talk like an invalid, and it would be safe to assume you are one. The distraction is not necessary. All you APC bots deserve the worst part in hell.

This prove you are a child. Once someone disagrees with your line of thought that person is already a paid agent of a political party. Gosh!!!!

It's high time seun start verifying new members. We can't keep having minors spilling thrash on a global platform like nairaland.

If you don't have the brainpower to think logically and independently without; political, tribal or religious coloration then stay off nairaland. TikTok or facebook is there for you.

I wish you all the best
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by ibidokun65w: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
I PRAY GOD PROVIDE US WITH THE MONEY TO SPEND, NOT JUST LOOK AT HOW THE CHANGE THINGS.I PRAY GOD PROVIDE US WITH THE MONEY TO SPEND, NOT JUST LOOK AT HOW THE CHANGE THINGS....
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by malaria(f): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Where the new notes dey to start with
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by emmyN(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
MrSundry:

This prove you are a child. Once someone disagrees with your line of thought that person is already a paid agent of a political party. Gosh!!!!

It's high time seun start verifying new members. We can't keep having minors spilling thrash on a global platform like nairaland.

If you don't have the brainpower to think logically and independently without; political, tribal or religious coloration then stay off nairaland. TikTok or facebook is there for you.

I wish you all the best

Oh shvt up! You obviously can't think, and typing at length shows your intellectual bankruptcy even more. Take some time to do some introspection, perhaps one of these days you would be able to hold respectable opinion where sane minds are having conversations. smiley
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by Blackdisciple(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hope CBN is saying the same thing if it's so then we are good....
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by MrSundry: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
emmyN:

Oh shvt up! You obviously can't think, and typing at length shows your intellectual bankruptcy even more. Take some time to do some introspection, perhaps one of these days you would be able to hold respectable opinion where sane minds are having conversations. smiley

After reading your posts, I just wanted to apologize for attempting to engage you in an intellectual discussion. Please accept my heartfelt regrets. Take care, bye!
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by Vision101(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
@emmyN

It is always for a definite period, not indefinitely as the rubber-stamp supreme court has ruled. Use your head. >:

@me
Research and find out whether USA rejects their old design. Read the comment that someone that live in states made. Keep insulting your highest legal arbiter. They will give you award. I have used my head grin
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by emmyN(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
Vision101:
@emmyN

It is always for a definite period, not indefinitely as the rubber-stamp supreme court has ruled. Use your head. >:

@me
Research and find out whether USA rejects their old design. Read the comment that someone that live in states made. Keep insulting your highest legal arbiter. They will give you award. I have used my head grin

No, the transition is for a definite period, and I don't need to read from someone on here to know what is obtainable in the US. You are still not using your head, but keep trying, you will get there. cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by emmyN(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
MrSundry:

After reading your posts, I just wanted to apologize for attempting to engage you in an intellectual discussion. Please accept my heartfelt regrets. Take care, bye!

Oh, you had to go back to read my posts? I'm glad you are taking the introspection assignment I gave you seriously. I understand it may take some time before you start thinking normally, but keep at it, the sky is blue out there. Ciao wink
Re: Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender by Advancedman(m): 12:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Adesina18111:
So we are still on this issue?...I don't even understand why changing the design at the first place...
Changing a student uniform doesn't make him brilliant...Naira is becoming weaker everyday even among the fellow African countries yet nothing is done to make things better cos there is no evidence to show that Tinubu or APC is working...borrowing upon borrowing...

Today is a mercy day ...may God, Allah, Eledumare have mercy on us ijn... cool cool
Buhari and emefiele should refund every salary and entitlement earned for their tenors and also be stripped of their respective titles as former president and former CBN governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market / Dangote Receives Land For $150 Million Solar Power Project In Kano / CBN To Admit Bdcs Into Interbank Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.