Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I am being bullied in my school what should I do? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I am being bullied in my school what should I do? (15071 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student / No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by matm: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2023
KillahPriest:
I'm guessing you're an undergraduate so report to the school security officially then go to the state police command where you are

Approaching the police requires a lot of money.
They will arrest the suspects and allow them bail and if u are not able to prove ur accusation against the students, they might make d police to dtetain u as well followed by bail.Thrreaftet, the students u arrested will retaliate.
It's better to approach a counsellor in a case like this.
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by justli: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Bro be explicit

What happened to your looks?
What is the thing that brings the bullying?
Have you been involved in scandals?

What exactly made you so popular through out the hostel?
Because why will everyone in the hostel know you except you were friends with all of them before or play too much

Nothing happens in vacuum.

Change my mind

Yes. If you want people to help you, then you have to clear on why everyone bullies you. Nigerians don't bully like that, we all went to school. The one scenario where Nigerians bully without restraint is if you live in a community where everyone thought you're a witch.

So, give us more detail. You talked about your look: is it terrible, deformed, or too handsome? You didn't create yourself whatever you look like. We need to know why people hate you that much. And until you're willing to come out of your self-pity state and tell us thetruths , so we can help you see things differently, and put on the necessary defence, you'll just continue to enjoy your victim good feelings

1 Like

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Dennisochampa: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2023
I won't advise you to belong to a secret cult.....
Apart from reporting to the school authorities and the police when you have a video evidence, I suggest you involve human right lawyers who will take up the case...
They will force the bullies to sign an undertaking to ensure your safety....
That is... If you're an undergraduate...
But if na secondary school, na fight we take dey settle those kind things...
Fist for fist.... But I no advise you to fight o
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2023
I just recall a case of bullying in the school, where the 12 year old died but before dying he was in great pains and in tears as he laid on his bed for about two days. His mother was in deep anguish, as she lamented seeing her son in pain, helpless and there was nothign she could do to reduce his pain or comfort him.

May his soul rest in peace.

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Kevineleven(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2023
This is one of the reason people join cult and kill somebody.
Bullying is bad.
Once some people perceive you as harmless,
Introvert, alone, they bully, bunch of psychopaths.
Make new friends, let your friends stay around you most time.
Learn self defense in case, practice your kicks and punches where they can see you, grow beards, walk confidently, dress rough.
Act as if you are dangerous.

1 Like

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by YelloweWest: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2023
rockok:

A polytechnic. By mainly fellow students in the hostel and around the campus for my looks and that such kind of looks doesn't deserve to get what I want. This is the worst kind of bullying I have ever received. It has reduced my confidence and my ability to study. I used to be a programmer but they eventually spoilt my PC I believe. And you know I need to be okay to work with a PC especially Since I was interested in Algorithms and problem solving. I am not the same person I was before. This is the worst academic environment ever. I just wish I could leave and find my true self again

I'm so sorry, how much will it cost to fix your pc?

Be strong man and make the right friends, someonein same situation as you. That will go a long way
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Kaido: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2023
rockok:
How does bullying affect someone in an environment especially academic environment. I am actually in an academic environment and I am being bullied. I believe it is having an impact on me.

I am thinking of leaving but I have spent a lot of money and don't want to leave. I want someone opinion on what to do?
Enroll in a boxing class.

Visit the gym.

1 Like

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by jrusky(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2023
Bulliers are cowards and are mostly very lazy. Young man pick up yourself and see beyond bulliers by summon courage to look at them by face and stand your ground pls look at them by face eye to eye without moving your head belief me they will be asking themselves what happen dis guy don give dey get liver oo? dey will shift a bit believing you have a back up.

OR
Hit the gym grow few pounds of flesh anytime you see any of them by chance face him but do not attack unless he try to, stand on his face and look at him straight by eye ball ready fir the worst I swear her will shift. Naturally bulliers are idiot and coward.

OR
Get some weapon constantly in your body there over 100 hidden weapons that can destroy at a swing. If you need 2 or 3 of those weapons quote me and I will tell you, just one swing if na face it hit him he will get man-made tribal mark forever next time he will keep off.

Never make mistake to beg a bulier if you do you are finish because he won't stop doing it infact he will do it more....

Someone who tried it with me when I was in Military Command Secondary School duing my secondary school day still nursing the scar on his face till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Julius1995(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2023
Go report to your school SUG, they should be able to do something about it.
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by jubrilcastle(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2023
Start growing dread and draw tattoo.
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Judolisco(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2023
rockok:
How does bullying affect someone in an environment especially academic environment. I am actually in an academic environment and I am being bullied. I believe it is having an impact on me.

I am thinking of leaving but I have spent a lot of money and don't want to leave. I want someone opinion on what to do?
university or secondary school? If it's secondary sch... Report to your principal...
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2023
The lazy bulier also know their target, they know who is soft. And Even a soft target can become scary, if he or she will look them in the eyes as described.

jrusky:
Bulliers are cowards and are mostly very lazy. Young man pick up yourself and see beyond bulliers by summon courage to look at them by face and stand your ground pls look at them by face eye to eye without moving your head belief me they will be asking themselves what happen dis guy don give dey get liver oo? dey will shift a bit believing you have a back up.

OR
Hit the gym grow few pounds of flesh anytime you see any of them by chance face him but do not attack unless he try to, stand on his face and look at him straight by eye ball ready fir the worst I swear her will shift. Naturally bulliers are idiot and coward.

OR
Get some weapon constantly in your body there over 100 hidden weapons that can destroy at a swing. If you need 2 or 3 of those weapons quote me and I will tell you, just one swing if na face it hit him he will get man-made tribal mark forever next time he will keep off.

Never make mistake to beg a bulier if you do you are finish because he won't stop doing it infact he will do it more....

Someone who tried it with me when I was in Military Command Secondary School duing my secondary school day still nursing the scar on his face till date.

1 Like

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by CosmicDust: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2023
rockok:

A polytechnic. By mainly fellow students in the hostel and around the campus for my looks and that such kind of looks doesn't deserve to get what I want. This is the worst kind of bullying I have ever received. It has reduced my confidence and my ability to study. I used to be a programmer but they eventually spoilt my PC I believe. And you know I need to be okay to work with a PC especially Since I was interested in Algorithms and problem solving. I am not the same person I was before. This is the worst academic environment ever. I just wish I could leave and find my true self again

Try and stop staying in the hostel. Get an accomodation off campus. Try not to fight back. Cultism is too entrenched in our institutions and many of your bullies might be members.

1 Like

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2023
That is the fastest solution, serioulsy he should get back to his studies as soon as possible.

CosmicDust:

Try and stop staying in the hostel. Get an accomodation off campus. Try not to fight back. Cultism is too entrenched in our institutions and many of your bullies might be members.
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by qtx(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2023
rockok:

How about living off camp on your own to have a private life away from those bullying u?
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Airlord2030: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Stupid coward op
them no born any injew well to bully me
JJ is my shepard cool
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
rockok:

buy gun and shoot just 2 dead among those bullying you. Come back and thank me letter.
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
Go report to the Dean of Student affairs in your school
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Blue86(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
All you need is a higher force than they are. The higher force could be soldier men, police men and people of very high authority. When they show in your environ for you, the bullying go expire fast. You get the gist. Power forces away another power.
rockok:

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by easzypeaszy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
First are dey payin his sch fees?
Are dey feeding him?
Let him find out wht he cannot do without dem and if nothin
Why should he be bullied?
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by 1Sharon(f): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
You've got to stand up for yourself. Bullies only do it when they perceive a weaker target.

There's no other reason.

1 Like

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by purples25(f): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Juniorangel:
If you don't face your bullies now when are you going to face them or are they not human being. Bullies are everywhere in this life not only in schools learn to face them squarely and watch your life improve, or run away from them and continue running your whole life.

Bullies are not human beings.
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by purples25(f): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
countryman13:

Something must have prompted ds bullying of a thing! U need to sit down n trace your path backward. I don't think people will just wake up one day and start bullying you for no reason (s).

They actually start for no reason.
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by InsanePsycho(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
rockok:

Stand up for yourself

1 Like

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Englishisamust: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
If you are being bullied start watching Maguire.... The guy is the most bullied person online still it doesn't affect him.... Go and learn the power of ignoring...

2 Likes

Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by twilliamx(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
rockok:

Are you physically/violently been bullied or you are just the brunt of the joke? Cos if you leave, what the assurance that you won't be bullied in your new school? Bro face your bullies, you only die once
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by twilliamx(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
rockok:

Bro when they speak negative words to you, look at your hand and see if a strand of hair falls to the ground, don't empower those that have no power over you. Words mean nothing unless you give it life
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Charx122: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
rockok:

So you are some kind of nerd right? And these loosers are intemidated by you . That's why they trying to break yourself exteem. Never back down if is really serious and don't want to leave the school..
This my phone number below, call me if possible get any of the bullies number .. I have got something or two for them. 0809630385 just text me ..
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by NJV: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
I'm I the only one who doesn't really understand the OP's problem? He didn't really say anything!
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Lance008(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
This boy u get time
Bro focus on ur life
Time flies
Re: I am being bullied in my school what should I do? by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
rockok:

Report to whatever thing and department reportable to. After that, buy a small phone that uses memory card (get a 2GB card) and can do audio recording. Record everyday, put the phone in your pocket or hold the phone in your hand, whenever you are speaking be very audible no matter how melody your voice sound, and anyone talking with you, tell them to be audible, that you can't hear them. And, also bully them too, talk what they say to you back at them. If they say anything about you like example your bag, and they are not carrying a bag, say "I HAVE A VALUABLE THING BUT YOU BORROW YOUR TOOTHBRUSH". If they seem to hold a better looking bag say "I HAVE A VALUABLE THING BUT YOU BORROW YOUR TOOTHBRUSH, RETURN THAT BAG". You will not like it at first but you will get used to it. Always be audible when bullying them back (at least for the recording you are doing, it will serve as evidence when you finally get into a fight). If anyone give you attitudinal discrimination or behavior, give them back too, if they cover their nose, cover you own too. If they touch you, hold them and fight. Forget the head of the Polytechnic for now.
As they do you, just dey do them. Anyone of them that misbehave, don't give them your attention, just roll your eye and head the other side. If anyone touch you slap the shit out of their mast*rbating skeleton. For the elders that are bullying you, give them hot attitudinal discrimination, roll your head and your eyes away from them intentionally, even if they call you, do not answer. They hold your hand, remove your hand. highest they will do is keep you outside the room, which you will knock, and knock (while the small phone is recording) till they answer, ask them why, and then go and report. DO NOT DROPOUT OR DEFFER YOUR ADMISSION ALL BECAUSE OF SOME SKELETONS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yabatech 2015/2016 Post Utme,full Nd Prt Time Nd/hnd Admission / Laspotech Year 2012/2013 Part Time Form? / Civil Defence Corps Arrest Man And His Wife Paid 600K To Hack JAMB Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.