Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend (38072 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Yankee101: 1:10am On Apr 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpWyYw6NrEk?si=jHbWbUETlz8GQrvO

A disturbing video of a female student being slapped repeatedly by her female secondary school mates is circulating online.

Nobody tried to help or stop the rude students. The recurring theme was about a boyfriend. It’s an expensive school so the assumption is rich kids can do whatever they want and get away scot free

Kindly push this to the front page until justice is obtained for the female child.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6FH3lktw_K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A video of a female student of Lead British International School, Abuja, being bullied by her schoolmate has sparked outrage on social media.

On Monday night, a social media user, @mooyeeeeeee, called for justice for a female student of the school who was bullied by her classmates.

Alongside a video of the incident, she wrote, “There’s a video I’m about to post. I need you guys to help me get justice for (sic). She was bullied in her school by her classmates at Lead British School, Abuja. Pls make it go viral so she can get justice.”

In one of the videos, the victim was seen being slapped 18 times by another female student while asking “Who broke my heart?”

In another video, she was beaten in one of the school’s empty halls.

The victim has now been identified as Namtira Bwala.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by gaby(m): 1:24am On Apr 23
They'll sweep it under the rugs to maintain their school's made-up fake image and to keep their rich patrons.

This is exactly why when my youngest daughter mentioned that she wanted to join a karate class last week I told her to say less because she's signed up.

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by 1000Capacity: 1:31am On Apr 23
These ones are young yet fighting over one boy.
They can't wait to be matured so that Isaiah 4:1 will be confirmed

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by NoSmoking: 1:45am On Apr 23
Hitting is prohibited in British schools

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Antoeni(m): 2:10am On Apr 23
Her parents should involve police and also report those children to school authorities. Some of us that went to public will not care to let our parents know that someone bullied or beat us , we go just arrange some friends and treat them in the language they understand

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Antoeni(m): 2:26am On Apr 23
The 1st Thing First, Na to Remove This Boy Teeth.

The worst part of this is, this goes beyond now, she has no friend to stand up for her, the way she’s not even fighting back because she’s trying so hard to normalize and numb it, the way they’re just sitting there making her feel like she’s not worth being fought for

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Yankee101: 2:30am On Apr 23
It was her helplessness that got to me and the fact that a number of them could have stopped it but they didn’t

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Antoeni(m): 3:34am On Apr 23
Bullies don’t understand the hurt and trauma they inflict. These people shatter people’s self esteem.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Racoon(m): 4:50am On Apr 23
Imagine the kind terrible life young people of these generation obsessed themselves with. No fear no morality

19 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by davillian(m): 5:32am On Apr 23
Antoeni:
The 1st Thing First, Na to Remove This Boy Teeth.

The worst part of this is, this goes beyond now, she has no friend to stand up for her, the way she’s not even fighting back because she’s trying so hard to normalize and numb it, the way they’re just sitting there making her feel like she’s not worth being fought for
Looks like they moved her to an abandoned lab we're nobody can defend or fight for her.

8 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by davillian(m): 5:42am On Apr 23
God knows say I go catch you one on one and u go chop am briefly....

5 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by mytime24(f): 6:07am On Apr 23
Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by ivolt: 6:43am On Apr 23
gaby:
They'll sweep it under the rugs to maintain their school's made-up fake image and to keep their rich patrons.
I supposed the victim's parent are poor peasants.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by nairavsdollars(f): 6:50am On Apr 23
This should be investigated if true. That was how the Oromoni boy was killed through bullying

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by DatIgalaDude: 6:51am On Apr 23
The School should promptly act on this.
If NA my child dey the video, I go settle am codedly for street with the parents or family of the kids involved.
May our children not drag problem that we know nothing about home.
That been said, pay serious attention to the upbringing and character of your child.
No be only to provide material needs be child upbringing.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Nemesis0147(m): 7:05am On Apr 23
ivolt:

I supposed the victim's parent are poor peasants.
poor parents at lead British high school?
I doubt sha

22 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Peakdesign23(m): 7:25am On Apr 23
Poor home training, perhaps that is what the so called bri-ish school is also teaching them. If at this age, man is their major problem, then it is finished.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Macphenson: 7:39am On Apr 23
kk
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by FBIBOT(m): 7:58am On Apr 23
Like play like play bullying is now becoming order of the day in sec school as it's portrayed in kdramas.... Could it be the reason for recent surge?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Oracle411: 8:01am On Apr 23
NOBODY WILL DO THIS TO MY DAUGHTER.

Bleep POLICE. I WILL KIDNAPP ALL OF THEM, LOCK THEM IN A ROOM AND MY DAUGHTER WILL GIVE EACH OF THEM 20 HOT SLAPS EACH.
I'LL MAKE VIDEOS AND POST. LET POLICE NOW ARREST ALL OF US.

19 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by othermen: 8:09am On Apr 23
Might pretend what happened with Namtira is extreme & improbable.

It isn’t.

“Seniors” in most secondary schools being entitled to be served by ‘juniors’ or utilizing corporal punishments against them is a delinquent subculture of education at the level.

“Secondary schools” engaging in street brawls because of a girl or some football game too.

The issue now is it involves the daughter of some influential Nigerians. wheelchair too.

Even Namtira might have been on the other side of the coin, maybe as the boy, being uninvolved or as the perpetrator.

It’s enough punishment that their face now represents bullying in Nigerian schools, when they have only engaged in what is norm in most schools.

on your way, are injustices you observed
but never intervened. In the hospitals, in the churches, with our law enforcement, the poor bullies the feeble, the rich oppresses, Burnaboy and Seun Kuti brandishes guns and sometimes shoot strangers or assault even officers of the law.

Yet, it is these young ones we must lynch. Young ones that have been failed by their schools, families and society. The school that won’t institute deterrent actions that could adequately protect students, because a child of a senator is involved. A society that thinks the boy who is merely a witness and uninvolved deserves to be castrated.

The boy is not a bully, maybe he is a coward. Or maybe he is a bully. But it’s bullying to use this incident to condemn him as a bully.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:14am On Apr 23
E
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by christejames(m): 8:17am On Apr 23
Everything now is for the social media, one can't even differentiate the real from the staged one again shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by franchasofficia: 8:40am On Apr 23
Charterhouse Senior secondary school people shocked

Next stage na to de drag who be LGBTQ pass grin

I am sure these ones are paying 25billion per session, I will neva be puuaor in Abdullahi voice shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by AcadaWriter: 9:13am On Apr 23
batter is prohibited in British schools
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by johnvictor82(m): 9:20am On Apr 23

1 Like

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by ThatFairGuy1: 10:19am On Apr 23
Get a job, help your wife angry
Racoon:
Imagine the kind terrible life young people of these generation obsessed themselves with. No fear no morality
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by illuminutty: 10:36am On Apr 23
Na big man them wahala be that

7 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Mindlog: 10:37am On Apr 23
Adolescents!
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Dennisochampa: 10:37am On Apr 23
Na wa o... E get some kind things wen no fit happen Sha.... Make we leave am at that
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by bestman09(m): 10:37am On Apr 23
She should fight back or what do you want us to do? Spoilt brats that were sent to expensive school so that they can be useful to themselves and the society are there fighting over a boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Student Dies On Stage During Dance Performance (VIDEO) / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here. / Which Switch Lights The Bulb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.