Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye (29734 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / APC Clears Irukera To Contest Kogi Guber Primary / Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Benwallt(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
slivertongue:

OBIDIENTs are indeed a nightmare to folks like you.

Obedients are bottom feeders, a mob of wayward lowlifes that formed the dreg of the dregs in the society
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Mosba: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
How can 49k challenge 446k in court?
Dino knew he is politically done for mocking the politics himself the Jagaban of Africa.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
seunmsg:
Because Atiku and the other morons that financed your election have refused to finance a court case that is dead on arrival. When person no be Peter Obi and delusional obedients, who go wan finance the court case of a candidate that came a distant third?
forget all these trash that you are talking all the time, the whole world knows that BAT came 3rd in the last presidential election. It was some prominent politicians from the north that rigged the election and pushed BAT from 3rd to first when they discover that obi is winning massively in Atiku stronghold because they are afraid but am sure they are regretting their action.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by hotseat: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
The vogue now is: lose an election clearly and turn around to blame both INEC and the judiciary.

The way of sore losers!

Politrickcians always heap the blame for their failure at the polls on others irrespective of whether or not they're popular or accepted by the electorates.

For PDP to have fielded a Dino Melaye was a political harakiri.

His antecedents in the NASS was at best woeful.

His Yahoo-like flaunting of his exotic cars and questionable wealth in the midst of abject poverty across the land left a sour taste in the mouth.

Dinosaur knows he has no case, he should therefore go and get himself morally purified.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
hotseat:
The vogue now is: lose an election clearly and turn around to blame both INEC and the judiciary.

The way of sore losers!

Politrickcians always heap the blame for their failure at the polls on others irrespective of whether or not they're popular or accepted by the electorates.

For PDP to have fielded a Dino Melaye was a political harakiri.

His antecedents in the NASS was at best woeful.

His Yahoo-like flaunting of his exotic cars and questionable wealth in the midst of abject poverty across the land left a sour taste in the mouth.

Dinosaur knows he has no case, he should therefore go and get himself morally purified.
oga forget judiciary has turn to cash and carry
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by dahmie2013: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Like we care...
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Bmaster(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Basic123:

Why do you people that will drag TINUBU and APC name into anything develop headaches when Peter obi and LP names are mentioned? 😆 😆
Cry cry babies 😆
tell me what that's been said of your tunu-bu that is not true?just give me an instance
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by tnerro1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dino the clown, Tinubu still dey look u with one eye, ur beans go soon don.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by aylipple: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
SDM not ready to make some lawyers richer by going to Court; at least, guyman no fit guy guyman!
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Bluntemperor: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mosba:
How can 49k challenge 446k in court?
Dino knew he is politically done for mocking the politics himself the Jagaban of Africa.

Imagine,if Dino is governor elect....hymm!
Fake man!
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by BXNX: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
Clemzy12:
Senator Dino Melaye, the PDP governorship candidate in Kogi State, has decided not to challenge the electoral victory of the APC candidate, Usman Ododo, citing loss of confidence in the judiciary. Melaye accuses the judiciary of being influenced by the APC, stating that it has become a tool to subvert democracy. He expresses concerns about the impartiality of INEC and calls for the dissolution of the current APC-influenced INEC, urging opposition parties to boycott future elections until a nonpartisan electoral body is established. Melaye's decision reflects broader apprehensions about the state of democracy and the judiciary in Nigeria.

Hello..how are you doing.. I need your services kindly reach me via my signature
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by michlins(m): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
seunmsg:
Because Atiku and the other morons that financed your election have refused to finance a court case that is dead on arrival. When person no be Peter Obi and delusional obedients, who go wan finance the court case of a candidate that came a distant third?
Hope uzodimma and APC did same in Imo State and came first through the court
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Basic123: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bmaster:
tell me what that's been said of your tunu-bu that is not true?just give me an instance

tell me what that's been said of your pethief OBI that is not true?just give me an instance

Or pethief OBI no come distance miserable third like Dino
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Sirianese: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
ryloy:
I will not contest Kogi election results at Tribunal – Dino Melaye

The Kogi State governorship candidate of PD, Dino Melaye, has said that he will not contest the electoral victory of the APC at the Nov 11 polls. Hand don touch am 🤣

Ododo APC - 446, 237

Murtala Ajaka SDP - 259,052

Dino Melaye PDP - 46,362 🤓

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-i-wont-challenge-election-result-at-tribunal-dino-melaye/%3famp

Dino is a foolish thug, he would have done exactly the same thing Yeye Bello did if he had the opportunity himself
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Abagworo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
Just like I told people not to waste their time going to vote during 2023 election cause the winner was already predetermined so is it for Court cases. Dino is wise enough to save his money for good
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by zudozz: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ifebi82:
You are always talking like mumu that you are. I prayed you won't die on top Peter Obi's matter.

As u dey see am so e never chop today ooh, na only garri n salt dey him belle. But him mate, Seyi Tinubu dey sip champagne even dey sniff cocaine like this!
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by obaidan: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
The money he will pay his lawyers will buy him another Lambo
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by gassbee: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Calitoscassius:
He cannot aford it.
u r not current
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Manolo3107: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
sematec:
because he won’t win at the tribunal
He should join apc
Why should any reasonable Nigerian go to the tribunal!!!-Dino
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Tareq1105: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
I won the election and I will prove it. Peter Obi.

Tinubu rigged the election.. Atiku Koloji

I won the election from the IREV portal which I've downloaded before INEC and APC changed it..Dino Melaye

Dino said he had the original results to prove that he won the election.

Today, Dino said it was a waste of resources going to court.

What would Dino now do with the evidences he claimed to have downloaded from IREV portal showing that he won?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Inosky(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
That's the best thing to do, all political parties should boycott all the elections, especially the presidential election, let the world know we are not practicing Democracy and no election in Nigeria. Maybe by then the military will wake up to task and stop sucking bre@st of the undemocratic election rigger.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Tareq1105: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
I won the election and I will prove it. Peter Obi.

Tinubu rigged the election.. Atiku Koloji

I won the election from the IREV portal which I've downloaded before INEC and APC changed it..Dino Melaye

Dino said he had the original results to prove that he won the election.

Today, Dino said it was a waste of resources going to court.

What would Dino now do with the evidences he claimed to have downloaded from IREV portal showing that he won?

Dino, did you actually win that election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Tareq1105: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Jostoman:
forget all these trash that you are talking all the time, the whole world knows that BAT came 3rd in the last presidential election. It was some prominent politicians from the north that rigged the election and pushed BAT from 3rd to first when they discover that obi is winning massively in Atiku stronghold because they are afraid but am sure they are regretting their action.

You must have picked up the information at a beer parlour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Irupetepete: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
seunmsg:
na Obi case go kill you and your generation...
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Obiedun(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
nickae:
Though Dino is a nuisance, but he have a good point
He has no point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Roboto11: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
My governor.

grin

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by offongk(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Apc man

Well done

I hope u are well paid

post=127228103]Because Atiku and the other morons that financed your election have refused to finance a court case that is dead on arrival. When person no be Peter Obi and delusional obedients, who go wan finance the court case of a candidate that came a distant third?[/quote]
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by seunmsg(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Jostoman:

Obidients and sense are so miles apart 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Indispensable85(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Finally Dino is humbled. He has no case and no chance.

I'm looking at Ajaka. His chances are bright with good lawyers.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by emonis88: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
R
Bobloco:

seunmsg, I am not sure you are still in control of your thought process

Wetin concern the bolded with the subject matter
They guy has turned to Reno Omokri that is hunted by Peter Obi .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet / Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.