Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel (3932 Views)

2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria / There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present / Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by SoNature(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
johnubimago:
Josite for life. Stanley was at some point my classmate in medical school. He has done well for himself. A great man.
How did he make so much money?
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Bestmanfornow: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
Envious minds blackmailing Anambra people because they are rich don run grin grin we have many Stanley Uzochukwu in Anambra and across Igbo land stop hating when a child fatch more firewood they will accuse him of going to evil forest, their were many Nigerians in Lagos before Sir Louis Ojukwu enter Lagos he ended being Nigeria first richest man and founder of Nigeria stock exchange market, you guys blackmail can't stop our hustling spirit it gives us more energy to strike harder

Oni of Ife knows better than bitter envious e-rats

3 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Bestmanfornow: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
SoNature:
Go and read what Coscharies and Elumelu said about Stanley Uzochukwu

3 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
no problem

If obi is an angel then tinubu is an angel too

Case closed

I thought you said you don't support any politician, wetin carry Tinubu enter this discussion? Abi your conscience don dey expose you?

4 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by SoNature(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Go and read what Coscharies and Elumelu said about Stanley Uzochukwu

Ain't got that time. Thought you knew him better!
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by CJStarz: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
No,they should go and demolish the hotel na.

Anyways,Igbos are like seeds. U bury us,we sprout again.... bigger and stronger.

Hate us at your own peril.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Morbeta11(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Yarimo and his Co travellers will not near this thread.....

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Difrent: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

So far, the only concrete allegation against Obi which you listed is the Pandora Papers that has long been debunked. If you didn't know, then you weren't paying attention. The rest of what you said is just wishful thinking. You would wish he was that way, or else he wouldn't be your standard regular Nigerian politician; which we all know he's not!

Who debunked Pandora?

He didn't debunk it

He only said he didn't know he was required to declare assets he jointly owned
which we all know is a LIE.... That was his defence but In the eyes of the law ignorance is not an excuse.

So he has committed a crime. Whether knowingly or unknowingly.

But it will be the greatest dishonour to yourself to believe Obi didn't know what he was doing he knew exactly what he was doing
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Ogene001: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Difrent:

Who debunked Pandora?

He didn't debunk it

He only said he didn't know he was required to declare assets he jointly owned
which we all know is a LIE.... That was his defence but In the eyes of the law ignorance is not an excuse.

So he has committed a crime. Whether knowingly or unknowingly.

But it will be the greatest dishonour to yourself to believe Obi didn't know what he was doing he knew exactly what he was doing
Stop derailing the thread. Nothing concern Obi here
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Difrent: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ogene001:
Stop derailing the thread. Nothing concern Obi here

Then leave Pandora out of your comments
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Duru009(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Igbos to the WORLD.....

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by paramakina202: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
The BATist and Ronus said Igbos have only 2x2 shops in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Bestmanfornow: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
SoNature:

Ain't got that time. Thought you knew him better!
Open this link to hear what Nigeria including Lagos state governor said about Stanley Uzochukwu watch through the link below

https://fb.watch/oDbAk9d_Z-/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Sergio103(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nfpmod.

Front page worthy
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Isobug: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Nairaland bitter politics I posted this the day it was commissioned with credible source they ignored it grin because na Igbo man
You finished job my brother....... They are many more of his kind who are not yet known. I just de laugh when they are beefing igbos on financial capacity

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Bestmanfornow: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Isobug:

You finished job my brother....... They are many more of his kind who are not yet known. I just de laugh when they are beefing igbos on financial capacity
They can't stop us

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by leokid866: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
SoNature:
he is a front for drug dealers and politicians, like that family from Ozark....a quick look at his circle will tell you the truth.....don't get me wrong I'm happy for him, anyhow you get your money 💰 get it and live life.....but those ones above jirating saying he is successful just because he is Igbo just dey make me laugh like say baba came into it all by himself 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by leokid866: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Envious minds blackmailing Anambra people because they are rich don run grin grin we have many Stanley Uzochukwu in Anambra and across Igbo land stop hating when a child fatch more firewood they will accuse him of going to evil forest, their were many Nigerians in Lagos before Sir Louis Ojukwu enter Lagos he ended being Nigeria first richest man and founder of Nigeria stock exchange market, you guys blackmail can't stop our hustling spirit it gives us more energy to strike harder

Oni of Ife knows better than bitter envious e-rats
yes because it was only runaway ojukwu name you saw, what happened to Chief Akintola Williams, and Alh. Shehu Bukar? And several others who contributed to the formation of the stock exchange? Na why people no dey like to dey involve una in things be this.....the moment you're involved you start raising shoulder say na you be the one and only.....🫨🙄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Bestmanfornow: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
leokid866:
he is a front for drug dealers and politicians, like that family from Ozark....a quick look at his circle will tell you the truth.....don't get me wrong I'm happy for him, anyhow you get your money 💰 get it and live life.....but those ones above jirating saying he is successful just because he is Igbo just dey make me laugh like say baba came into it all by himself 🤣🤣🤣
Some of you guys are wicked and evil so because, so for your poverty mind every successful man is a drug dealer If Uzochukwu was from Southwest will you say this

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by leokid866: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Some of you guys are wicked and evil so because, so for your poverty mind every successful man is a drug dealer If Uzochukwu was from Southwest will you say this
lol you think we don't have them in the Southwest? Or you think your people from the se are the only ones with the blueprint? Oga sit down I beg, we know ourselves when we see each other, na people like you go sit down think say na just by hardworking the money dey come.....even Dangote self dey run street, you come dey believe say this one na straight and narrow path he dey.......🤣🤣🤣....igbos just like flash......nobody in this Nigeria, Nay the entire world with Billionaire behind their name came by that money clean and especially not alone......but you dey believe say na only una....lol....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Bestmanfornow: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
leokid866:
lol you think we don't have them in the Southwest? Or you think your people from the se are the only ones with the blueprint? Oga sit down I beg, we know ourselves when we see each other, na people like you go sit down think say na just by hardworking the money dey come.....even Dangote self dey run street, you come dey believe say this one na straight and narrow path he dey.......🤣🤣🤣....igbos just like flash......nobody in this Nigeria, Nay the entire world with Billionaire behind their name came by that money clean and especially not alone......but you dey believe say na only una....lol....
Bitter Yoruba man heart full of envy and jealous grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Artscollection: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
The young Stanley Uzochukwu is highly connected

That guy hand strong sha, i heard one nnukwu nwanyi wey d hubby been get level dey support am.
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by kettykin: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
The hotel is a real luxury, I checked it out initially today and it was fully booked, fully sold out.

I think it is time to build another Burj Khalifa in Victoria Island overseeing the Atlantic at night and providing a heavenly view of the vast ocean. Any interested investors should inbox me .

1 Like

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by leokid866: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

lol....good for ojukwu....
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by leokid866: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

na una type push am sotay he had to run out the country disguised as a woman.....make una continue 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by JOemmy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Nairaland bitter politics I posted this the day it was commissioned with credible source they ignored it grin because na Igbo man

My Igbo people are just too stubborn and over confident after all the hate projected at them they are still investing heavily in a land they are hated and dispised.
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by gebest: 12:14am On Nov 30, 2023
Oluwa pick my calls.
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by adamusuleiman1: 12:17am On Nov 30, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Stanley Uzochukwu Anambra young billionaire that built most luxury hotel in Nigeria in Victory Island Lagos state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuztdtTAw_s?si=6Hdab789_G6lbqHf

Open this link to hear what Nigeria leaders including Lagos state governor said about Stanley Uzochukwu watch through the link below
https://fb.watch/oDbPzY9270/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Anambra 1 st son. This dude failed to take his investment home despite all your clamouring on Nairaland and twitter about ibos going home to invest.

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Wickedtruths: 1:15am On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:

Stop this victim mentality; this attitude is disgustingly annoying! Everything na because I be igbo, una no dey tire?!

The greatest undoing of any person is inferiority complex. Unfortunately, fools like that fellow inherited theirs.
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Wickedtruths: 1:17am On Nov 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Anambra 1 st son. This dude failed to take his investment home despite all your clamouring on Nairaland and twitter about ibos going home to invest.

Na poor Igbos dey fight for biafra.
For someone like , he is a petty trader in Anambra. What has he achieved in his life to make him think he can advise a billionaire?
It is failures roaming around Igboland who want those outside to bring their investments back to Igboland. They are looking for those to ruin and kidnap.
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by Justnation: 2:59am On Nov 30, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
tell me things that makes him d best?

Didn’t he steal money like others?
Didn’t he inflate contract like others?
So a one time deputy to atiku( which u all call evil) now is a saint?

Guy I don’t support any politician but so far u believe Peter obi is better than others then I see that person as delusional

Can u ever believe angel obi could b part of pandora?

He never did these things you are accusing him of. You are simply stereotyping lies your paid masters brainwashed you with just to deceive the ignorant ones into believing that OBI is like them.
Peter Obi records in government are there for you to see.

> He is one of the few governors that efcc did not indict.
> He left huge savings for the incoming government
> Ask tinubu same question, check efcc files and peruse media records since 1999 about tinubu vs Obi.
> PANDORA is a dumb propaganda by fools, PETER OBI is free to save his personal income any where, the money is not Anambra state fund but his personal business proceeds which has nothing to do with government funds.

>. I am amazed how PETER OBI has become the albatross of agbado supporters, they cannot sleep without mentioning PETER OBI in any matter, even irrelevant things.

PETER OBI really show some people shege
Re: What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel by kettykin: 4:29am On Nov 30, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

The man made 100% of his money in the east.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor / Stella Obasanjo’s Doctor To Face Manslaughter Charge / John Odia Arrested For Zaria Church Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.