Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Why Nigeria May Remain Underdeveloped - Sanusi - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Nigeria May Remain Underdeveloped - Sanusi (7700 Views)

(pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke / A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note / Confessions Of An Economic Hitman: Why Nigeria May Not Develop With Gej! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria May Remain Underdeveloped - Sanusi by Guardian(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
Sanusi is a good politician. Excellent at making the news headline with news we already know.  Going about getting awards. But that's well played,  he is endearing himself to keep his job for longer he doesn't fool me.

If he was such a patriot and cared so much about Nigeria he ought to be restraining The presidency from drawing on excess crude account for irrelevant and uneconomic spending.  He is the Bank manager of the country and knows where all the monies come from and go.

All I want him to do is fix the foreign currency mess and exchange rate !!! If he can then I know he is good.

Smart Asss Sanusi, When he complained about the legislators why didn't he go all out to fight them for too much expenses.
Re: Why Nigeria May Remain Underdeveloped - Sanusi by manny4life(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2011
texazzpete:

Seen it already.
Good for you that it didn't sail through. As a comeback to my post, it was rather weak. Go and sin no more  grin

Weak, OMG! I'm really scared that my comeback was very weak undecided undecided undecided

Ooops, let me guess, you couldn't quote it, could you? I put it to you that you couldn't defend your demigod; he's speaking out against another person's policies, yet his own policies (Islamic banking, withdrawal limits, economic solution - building poultry farms and hotels shocked shocked shocked) people strongly objected to, he went ahead to implement them. My brother, please when next you talk, don't let someone here you. Now, I hope you will argue blindly no more and be fearless more often to defend your demigod if you have to,  cool cool
Re: Why Nigeria May Remain Underdeveloped - Sanusi by Nimshi: 3:16am On Nov 01, 2011
Nothing new.

Sanusi the shameless populist.

He was for subsidies before he got into government.

He comments on political issues, yet, he's finding his main job, his CBN job, quite not as easy as a few sound bites and lecture rounds.
Re: Why Nigeria May Remain Underdeveloped - Sanusi by BoOOosHBoy: 5:07am On Nov 12, 2011
Mmm
Re: Why Nigeria May Remain Underdeveloped - Sanusi by page9(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2011
@kcswat & ur likes
FYI, I am not from d north and I will not support GEJ because he is from south. Only pple who use more of their hearts and less of their heads argue in this manner.

Who cares! I don't give a damn over who or where d president comes from. Any, I mean "any" nigerian who can perform and produce a demonstrable and visible results concerning nigerian economy,education, health, infrastructures etc.

What positive changes has GEJ brought to Niger Delta? Ogoni community and Shell are still in d news.

The fact that a Niger Deltan is the president may not necessarily translate to better life for Niger Deltans.

Most politicians do not put tribe into consideration.
Ask those from Niger Delta if they have seen any meaningful changes since GEJ got into power.

The yorubas had it worse during Obasanjo's admin.
Lagos state federal allocation was seized, Ota bridge was abandoned through out his 8yrs, it Yar'adua (from North!) that completed d bridge.

Politicians use tribe and religion when it suits them.

I for one, refuse to join those who are more interested in where you come from and your religion to determine their support for you.

Where is Merit in all these attitude of ours?
In all honesty, do you think GEJ has met ur expectations so far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / Oil Prices Rise Over Iran Sanctions Worries / CBN To Slash Bank COTs By 40 Percent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.