Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Armed Robbers Attack A Chosen.. The GOD Of Chosen Turns Their Guns to Toys - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Robbers Attack A Chosen.. The GOD Of Chosen Turns Their Guns to Toys (112 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack A Chosen.. The GOD Of Chosen Turns Their Guns to Toys by Gospelpreacher1: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmOJM-rAKOA?si=3O3yphiSU88vJGdG
MYSTERY OF THE GOD OF CHOSEN:
ARMED ROBBERS SHOT THEIR GUN AT ME. I DECLARED MYSELF A CHOSEN! THEIR GUNS REFUSED TO SHOOT.

Bro Anyawu came all the way from Akwa ibom state to testify on the super Protection the GOD of the CHOSEN granted to him and For Honoring the words of the Servant of GOD in his life.
He resides in akwa ibom state.

According to him, Just last week Monday, he was going for a vigil in the church.
Along the way, his phone was vibrating . He took his phone out of his bag , next thing he saw was 2 okadas with 3 guys at his front. They brought out their guns and torch light and asked him to handover everything in his possession to them.

Our brother said he was about to do as they ordered but he Suddenly remembered who he is and the commandments of God's Servant to the CHOSEN people.

Instantly he told them,
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!
Who are You?

He said they brought out their guns, corked it to shoot at him but their Guns refused to answer.
The robber corked the gun again , it refused to shoot.

Our brother said he became so brave in the midst of the 3 robbers.
He began to shout, Where is the GOD of My Pastor Power!!
He said the other robbers corked their guns to shoot, the guns refused to respond.
They corked again, their guns failed them.
Instantly they Jumped on their motorcycles and ran away.

WHAT A MIGHTY GOD OF CHOSEN! CONFIRMING HIS COVENANT WITH HIS SERVANT EVERYWHERE.

These Happenings are not luck.
God's Servant Has a STRONG Covenant with GOD whereby he told us the CHOSEN people worldwide, that wherever we meet with danger, armed robbed, kidnappers, Ritualist or any kind if dangers, we Declare I AM A CHOSEN 3TIMES and ask the Danger who are you?
He said if the Danger persist, we Declare The GOD of My Pastor Power, Where are You?
Then you will see something more than man.

Multiples of thousands of people all over the world have benefited immensely from this Covenant physically and Spirtually.

The days are Evil ! Run to the GOD of CHOSEN. HE is MIGHTY to save, Heal, Deliver, Restore, Bless , Promote, PROTECT And turn your sorrows to JOY.

Wherever you are, Whatever I or whoever is tormenting your life or family, Run to the GOD of CHOSEN. Salvation, INTERVENTION, Protection and all round Breakthrough is Guaranteed.

Services at Headquarters at the LORD'S CHOSEN ESTATE,ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY, IJESHA Lagos are as Follows.

Sunday 8AM
Tuesday 8AM & 5PM
Thursday 8AM.

Branches are all over the nation and the world.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Chosen.. The GOD Of Chosen Turns Their Guns to Toys by Ekpeitut: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ekpeitut, never a mock a man's faith.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Taken Time To Read The Notes You Make During Sunday Service ? / Hmmm / The Message To God's Children About The End Of Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.