Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. (19108 Views)

IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) / Malik Faisal Akram: FBI Release Photos Of British Muslim Man Who Held 4 Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. by misreal(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Error401:
Lol, I thought you were logical but you resorted to your normal ignorant mode. Cry you a river when I gave you an example of your own analogy?
grin grin grin grin Anyone who supports israel is half smart

Keep crying.
Your intelligence will not stop israel from doing what they are doing.
I am tired of talking to you because you know nothing about international relations.
Every analogy you are bringing is totally off point.
Go and read your books instead of coming online to display ignorance in the name of analogy.
Re: Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:46am On Dec 01, 2023
lol... isreal will go to any lenght to frame anyone against its genocide campaign...

imagine accusing United nations just because it refused to support its war on gaza...

God is indeed patient

1 Like

Re: Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. by FoolishBoy419: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2023
Shoodboi:
Danielle Aloni, one of the hostages, wrote a letter to Hamas after her release, thanking them for the care they showed for her and her daughter. Below is a picture of her, her daughter, and the letter.

Lifshitz, another hostage, after her release said "Hamas treated us gently and met all our needs" during a media interview.

And yet, one person we don't know, who doesn't have a photo, claims he was held by a teacher while another said he was held by a doctor.

How did he know he was a teacher?
Did the teacher come there with a lesson note to teach him?

Let's keep the propaganda rolling. Yesterday, Israel shot and killed Palestinian two children in Jenin, in the West Bank. One was shot in the head. The other was shot several times in the body.

Similarly, Israel bombed Al-Shifa hospital this morning with artillery, breaking a man's leg at the knee. (Till today, they still haven't shown us the tunnels in Al-Shifa.)

In another video, Israeli soldiers had a Palestinian man kneel in their front while they opened fire on God-knows-who.

You all won't report that. Nairaland mods will never take those kinds of topics to the frontpage.

But once, it's one about Israel, they throw it quickly to the frontpage just to keep the propaganda going and justify the killing of children, pregnant women, and premature babies, and the bombing of schools and hospitals.

My respect for seun has declined a lot since the start of this war. I don't mind his overt support for Israel but going to the point of putting debunked lies on front page and ignoring every single information that puts Palestinians in positive light is a shame. Even Israel's news broadcasters are not this biased. If he wants to please Israel's buttlickers who constitute the majority of Nairaland, he ought to do it with sense and dignity. This is very stupid.
Re: Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

My respect for seun has declined a lot since the start of this war. I don't mind his overt support for Israel but going to the point of putting debunked lies on front page and ignoring every single information that puts Palestinians in positive light is a shame. Even Israel's news broadcasters are not this biased. If he wants to please Israel's buttlickers who constitute the majority of Nairaland, he ought to do it with sense and dignity. This is very stupid.

I'm working on a thread about this. He did this same thing during the Russia-Ukraine war, spreading misinformation and leading people to making wrong decisions.

Most people don't even understand how war is fought or what it even feels like. We all saw how people on this forum went on to support Nigeria invading Niger. Imagine.

If they know the truth about the losses Ukraine and Israel have suffered in lives, finances, and investments, they won't dare to support any war, no matter how justified they think it is.

1 Like

Re: Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. by dappydozzy(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2023
misreal:
Hamas are palestines,palestines are hamas.
The average palestines don’t want a two state solution.
They want the total annihilation of israel.
Them dey dream

Does Isreal even want a two-state solution, the Orthodox Jews believe they own all the land.
Re: Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. by misreal(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2023
dappydozzy:

Does Isreal even want a two-state solution, the Orthodox Jews believe they own all the land.
It is hamas and the Palestinians people that keeps rejecting the two state resolution.
Make your research
Re: Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. by FoolishBoy419: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2023
Shoodboi:

I'm working on a thread about this. He did this same thing during the Russia-Ukraine war, spreading misinformation and leading people to making wrong decisions.

Most people don't even understand how war is fought or what it even feels like. We all saw how people on this forum went on to support Nigeria invading Niger. Imagine.

If they know the truth about the losses Ukraine and Israel have suffered in lives, finances, and investments, they won't dare to support any war, no matter how justified they think it is.

I don't think too much about nairalanders because majority of them are beyond redemption. My main issue is with him because he is making the entire site to look like Israel's Facebook fan group instead of a safe place for open discussion. It's so bad that he no longer enforces his own rules. You can openly call for the murder of palestinians and muslims (without even being subtle or indirect) without getting banned. I know this because I reported several people and nothing happened to their accounts.
Re: Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

I don't think too much about nairalanders because majority of them are beyond redemption. My main issue is with him because he is making the entire site to look like Israel's Facebook fan group instead of a safe place for open discussion. It's so bad that he no longer enforces his own rules. You can openly call for the murder of palestinians and muslims (without even being subtle or indirect) without getting banned. I know this because I reported several people and nothing happened to their accounts.

Nairaland went to the dogs long ago. Is there a single topic on frontpage that doesn't have one or two morons throwing tribal slurs?

The latest one is religious slurs. God knows what they will switch to once this Israel war is over.

1 Like

Re: Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. by Error401: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2023
Alright, Once Russia completely finish off Ukraine, it automatically becomes the Republic of Russia

grin grin grin grin grin Source - International Relations Expert

misreal:

Keep crying.
Your intelligence will not stop israel from doing what they are doing.
I am tired of talking to you because you know nothing about international relations.
Every analogy you are bringing is totally off point.
Go and read your books instead of coming online to display ignorance in the name of analogy.
Re: Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. by misreal(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Error401:
Alright, Once Russia completely finish off Ukraine, it automatically becomes the Republic of Russia

grin grin grin grin grin Source - International Relations Expert

That my dear will depend on what Russia wants,whether they want to give it back or totally seize it.
The next time you quote me,better do your homework else I will just ignore you..
Good day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran Could Make Materials For A Nuclear Bomb In Just 12 DAYS, US Warns ( Pics) / Roe V. Wade Overturned By US Supreme Court / One Person Killed After Gunmen Attack Church In Istanbul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.