Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor (50031 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by trevorlinda: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2023
DJ cuppy need to choose wisely... sum are after his dad's wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Itzteewhy(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2023
I have never seen someone chasing clout reach this dj cuppy.... To say she's a billionaire daughter fa.. smh

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by DaveHarry(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2023
If you are in warri and environs, I have a fairly-used Tecno LE6 sky blue 5gb ram, 64gb ROM, 128gb SD card compatible. Everything is working perfectly.

Price: 65k
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by udemzyudex(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2023
Shit drivers, omo she no Sabi knack abi wetin e mean?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by drerocker: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://leadership.ng/why-i-dumped-dj-cuppy-ryan-taylor/
She never see anything ooooo when she say Nigerian men no fit her I like bleep her self
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Ladech(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2023
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Pepperdemisback: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2023
NaijaNaWaa:
Una wey go school, abeg wetin be “shift driver”?
He said SHIT DRIVER not SHIFT. They drive sewage/shit tanks. Something like nuisance.
What did Trump mean by saying somewhere is SHITHOLE?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Kobicove(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2023
TinubuThief:
That girl kpomo don suffer tire

Walahi no be small suffer o! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Pepperdemisback: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Ladech:
What does he mean by "shit drivers" ?
They drive shit motors, something like nuisance. Trump called Nigeria or Africa shithole

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by jrusky(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2023
I no blame the idiot na Cuppy yeye herself dey go lick those uncircumcised ruptured unriped banana looking di-ck arrogant bitch.

Cuppy no make me vex for you ok if I hear you follow those bitch again Hmm.....you go hear am. "Go to your father and ask him why none of his girls get serious man till date with all his wealth", your dad have omitting to tell you.

Good day.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Pepperdemisback: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2023
jrusky:
I no blame the idiot na Cuppy yeye herself dey go lick those uncircumcised ruptured unriped banana looking di-ck arrogant bitch.

Cuppy no make me vex for you ok if I hear you follow those bitch again Hmm.....you go hear am. "Go to your father and ask him why none of his girtl get serious man till date with all his wealth", your dad ha omitting to tell you.

Good day.
Here sister is married. This one is too lousy.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by VEHINTOLAR: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2023
alpharoyalty:
I see them coming back together again 😁😂😁

SEEnagogue !

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by MrBONE2(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Private breakfast; public has now be invited to the TABLE for Love FEAST. Bloggers time to Feast, foods is ready.
grin

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by jrusky(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Here sister is married. This one is too lousy.

When did her sister got married pls? I asked because I wasn't aware, all I remember is one Eaze or whatever "planing" wedding with Cupy sister.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Jeux: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Cuppy is like a national cake for men

Cuppy go soon reach everybody, it's your turn today and another man turn tomorrow. Just bang her and pass her to the next man.
I pity the simp that will end up wifying her.

Only God knows what Cuppy would have become if she is from a poor family, the reason God created her into a wealthy family
Babe belong to the street full time.

Cuppy would soon have exes from each continent of the world, it's a matter of time.

Me I will patiently wait when it will be my turn to chop her too, after all the patient dog eat the fattest bone,no need for me to rush
whether na poverty dey make una dey reason like mumu sometimes I no really know, how many exes do you know with cuppy, a woman of over 30 years for that matter o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Calitoscassius(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2023
Paraman:
The way some of you guys on Nairaland feel comfortable saying nasty things about ladies eh
what is nasty about that comment? I read that the woman cuppy even admitted on social media to having sex with multiple men from different countries.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by FireUpNow(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2023
NaijaNaWaa:
Una wey go school, abeg wetin be “shit driver”?

Driver who nor permanent car to drive 24/7. Always making shift. Not permanent babe oga.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Burob: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2023
JASONjnr:

Babe weh talk say she don knack almost all the guys with colors in the world. Was bragging about sleeping with men from all the race in the world.

The olosho weh deh her body, no fit keep man.

I doubt if she's ever going to settle down and marry.
If she cross my path, I will wife her in a heart beat, for Nigerian culture we are allowed to marry more than 1 lady.

Daddy Femo no go too vex, em know say real hearted Delta boyz na either win, or draw, make I catch cuppy for Miami.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by CJStarz: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2023
It's very obvious this guy hasn't moved on. E still dey pain am as our Cuppy dump am.
If im try bring mouth for Cuppy matter on X,na dia we go show am say a stranger no fit toy with our own. All of us,Igbos,Hausa,Yorubas,Ijaws,Tivis,etc,go put mouth finish am.
Our fight with each other no pass Nairaland ring.
Mumu man.
Who sabi am before if not for our Cuppy connection?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by besayag: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Nothing said here, just noise blogger

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by FinidiGeorge: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2023
mannobi:
In all sincerity I think Temi otedola is smarter and wiser than cuppy. You rarely hear negative trends about temmy. But you see this confused cuppy, femi needs to take her to prayer city of mfm.
Hmmmm.. The first problem of Cuppy is that she wants to be an internet girl, a celebrity and social media person by force, but I don't think her destiny accepts that. There was a time she was forcing to be a musician, singing awkwardly on stage performances grin she now calls herself Dj.. Yẹ̀yẹ́ tinz.

I think someone like her should just live a normal life and get serious with corporate business. This doesn't stop her from taking her normal pictures and uploading on Instagram.

Being a billionaire's daughter has already earned her a celebrity and followership status. For her, trying to live like all these artists etc. is just like trying to roll in the mud.

And then, she needs authentic prayers or spiritual cleansing, because being a billionaire's daughter is not a guarantee to happiness or fulfillment and contentment; it doesn't mean that all is well.

Na she sabi sha... Me sef get ma own problems. I wish her well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Zooposki(f): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Omoh,Cuppy kpekus don too suffer for this life.....

Well, just like someone rightly said a time ago--"That a thousand men may fuvk you but hardly you can find 2 who will be ready to wife you"

Na true.

TinubuThief:
That girl kpomo don suffer tire

Toto wey dey bring out pikin na him una small prick wan scatter. Dey play. Good girls wey get steady boyfriend na their toto dey get mileage pass cos na everyday boyfriend go wan fvck.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Passionate1(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2023
Even oyibo weh no sabi nack . .chai!
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Never4getU: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2023
JASONjnr:

Babe weh talk say she don knack almost all the guys with colors in the world. Was bragging about sleeping with men from all the race in the world.

U make a lot of sense. That girl na dick imaginer wey dey imagine guys dick till she find her to have a taste. Remember with AJ, Kiddwaya and many others and e be like sey her libido too high and girl wey libido too high one man can't satisfy her...Cuppy na ashana meaning olosho big man pikin

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Blitzking: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Annoys me she got her dad in this mess..don't bring a guy to me except he is ready to to intro and get married To you ASAP.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Jewessgratitud3: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2023
Gold digger. He's simply pained because he thought dating a billionaires daughter would enrich his pockets but when that was not forthcoming, he resolved to break-up.

Who asked him all he's explaining by the way? E go explain tire. Our girl has moved on and doesn't give a
Hoot. Na him lose.

Cry me a river Biko.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by cornellnice(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2023
It’s not his fault, it’s our Daughter who graced him with the opportunity that I’m saddened at…this guy doesn’t have 20% chances of dating DJ Cuppy on normal life assessment. Like what’s all these nonsense about?
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2023
JASONjnr:

Oloshos are referred to girls that mostly Bleep for money. They are girls from low income homes and they see their pussies as a means of survival. Cuppy doesn't fall into this Category at all as her Dad is a billionaire. Cuppa can be seen as a sexually loved girl that just wants to have fun.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by spiralwedge(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2023
I was specifically checking the names of people who reacted and i was not disappointed that it's the Obiiiidiiot people.
Why are they always uncouth and lousy all over the cyberspace? Northern Nigerians rarely do this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Takes His 25th Birthday Celebration To The Streets / Omotola Arrives Private Dinner In Two Statement Outfits / Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.