Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor (50023 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by emmyluizzz: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I said it all in my freestyle below why am not going into a relationship for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GjEY6BwM7M?si=l71nAN3ruXn0sn7E

chai God abeg help this boy
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Kingpele(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2023
Phantom233:

Na Olosho she be na, forget dis Papa money superstory. Olosho na Olosho, no matter where she comes from. You can see that the sister where get sense no de get such experience
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by mukthar2000(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2023
Cuppy We tell you that year but the love too dey shark u then, see as the drop u like rage now
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Menclothing: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lolz

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Caseless: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Cuppy de embarrass me.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by SAMBARRY: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

Hmmmm.. The first problem of Cuppy is that she wants to be an internet girl, a celebrity and social media person by force, but I don't think her destiny accepts that. There was a time she was forcing to be a musician, singing awkwardly on stage performances grin she now calls herself Dj.. Yẹ̀yẹ́ tinz.

I think someone like her should just live a normal life and get serious with corporate business. This doesn't stop her from taking her normal pictures and uploading on Instagram.

Being a billionaire's daughter has already earned her a celebrity and followership status. For her, trying to live like all these artists etc. is just like trying to roll in the mud.

And then, she needs authentic prayers or spiritual cleansing, because being a billionaire's daughter is not a guarantee to happiness or fulfillment and contentment; it doesn't mean that all is well.

Na she sabi sha... Me sef get ma own problems. I wish her well.
very mature and empathetic comment . not all these lousy comments from envious and pained little boys

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by GUNITGuy: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
This girl stomach is over filled with breakfast
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by 1Sharon(f): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
He dumped her because she was a shit driver?🤣
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by rafcrown(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Look before you leap.DJ Cuppy,see the difference now How Did you get involved with him in the first place?
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Kemadealadire(f): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
The world is so bastardised that people always think people who are in a relationship are sleeping with each other. That you do doesn't mean every other person does.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by sameks08(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
Their problem
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
alpharoyalty:
I see them coming back together again 😁😂😁
U see alot of things
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Pepperdemisback: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
jrusky:

When did her sister got married pls? I asked because I wasn't aware, all I remember is one Eaze or whatever "planing" wedding with Cupy sister.
They did it quietly already, the guy has confirmed it. Check Google or use Nairaland search, it was posted here.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by MrColdsweat: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
What do we have here?
Grown men gossiping about women.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Daxray07(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
Cuppy is the Paris Hilton on Nigeria 😆

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by enemyofprogress: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
I'm very sure that Dj Cuppy pusssssssy no go fresh, tight nor sweet again. E go don be like a borehole

With the way things are going in this country now, dating a food seller is better than dating a graduate fa 🤷🤷😜😋🤣🤣🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by enemyofprogress: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
sameks08:
Their problem
their headaches
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by 82man: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Because of her assaulted abi?
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by baralatie(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
He said which of the exes!
All my exes are shit drivers!🤔🤔🤔🤔

Abeg what is shit drifters or drivers
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by baralatie(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
alpharoyalty:
I see them coming back together again 😁😂😁
So after being called ex
You say wetin
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by baralatie(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
TinubuThief:
That girl kpomo don suffer tire
The guy make sure he clutch burn na him make and say them be shit drivers
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by KevinDeBruyne: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Finally, the first to spill the can of worms.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by Hawkler: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Daxray07:
Cuppy is the Paris Hilton on Nigeria 😆
No Jenifer Lopez.
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by FinidiGeorge: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
SAMBARRY:
very mature and empathetic comment . not all these lousy comments from envious and pained little boys
Smiles.... Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by investigator007: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
Not a reason worth it if you ask me, but then it's none of my business actually. What's my business though is making you look good and you can achieve that with the professional and powerful clipper from oraimo, it's durability and efficiency is second to none.

Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by winner37(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Her gutt smells and she has body odor 😜😜😜
Re: Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor by winner37(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Women has suffer, after enough bleeping that guy dumb her now another guy will pick interest a d still bleep her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo's Daughter, Valerie Graduates From Secondary School / Yvonne Jegede Sexy In Plunging Sequin Short Dress / Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.