Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Enginnerss Whats Your Charge? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enginnerss Whats Your Charge? (115 Views)

Whats Your Take About Obalende Area Of Lagos State. / Whats Inside An $800K Lagos Mega Mansion? You Wont Believe It! / Whats Your Take On Epe As The New Lagos For Real Estate Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enginnerss Whats Your Charge? by Askaskman: 5:27am On Nov 30, 2023
This is a new account,I lost my old password.
How much will you charge to dig and set foundation of a spacious three bedroom flat?

All bedroom with their own toilet and bathroom,one visitor toilet at the front part of the house close to the sir out .

And two side sitout.

Rooms of 12 by 11 .

From foundation to casting of parapet .

I will bring carpenter and iron bender,your work is to dig found and build.

Also a small generator house/packing store which you will also deck and 2000 liter tank will stay on top.

The foundation will be high,Incase erosion try to disturb in the future,like four block and for that reason there will be steps at the entrance of the house and two side sitout too.

This house comes with a dinner and lobby if possible.And wardrobe will be done with block.

How much will you charge?

We will be in charge of material and evryother thing.

1 Like

Re: Enginnerss Whats Your Charge? by Askaskman: 5:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Spacious kitchen.
Re: Enginnerss Whats Your Charge? by IVORY2009(m): 5:34am On Nov 30, 2023
Are you offering this services or just like what you have in mind for a client
Re: Enginnerss Whats Your Charge? by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:53am On Nov 30, 2023
Askaskman:
How much will you charge to dig and set foundation of a spacious three bedroom flat?

All bedroom with their own toilet and bathroom,one visitor toilet at the front part of the house close to the sir out .

And two side sitout.

Rooms of 12 by 11 .

Also a small generator house/packing store which you will also deck and 2000 liter tank will stay on top.

The foundation will be high,Incase erosion try to disturb in the future,like four block and for that reason there will be steps at the entrance of the house and two side sitout too.

This house comes with a dinner and lobby if possible.And wardrobe will be done with block.

Chat us up on Instagram at kifoatconsult.com
Re: Enginnerss Whats Your Charge? by ishadfurnitures: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2023
Chat EngineerAde on 08099212590 i will give you comprehensive bill of quantity( quotation) of materials and labour costing
Askaskman:

And two side sitout.

Rooms of 12 by 11 .

Re: Enginnerss Whats Your Charge? by everglaze01: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2023
Super standard 4m, standard 3m
Re: Enginnerss Whats Your Charge? by Askaskman: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2023
everglaze01:
Super standard 4m, standard 3m

Just labor and supervision?
Re: Enginnerss Whats Your Charge? by everglaze01: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
Askaskman:

Just labor and supervision?
Personally i charge between 5 to 10 percent of construction cost. For supervision fee
Then I will need the working drawing (building plan) to give you labor cost.

(1) (Reply)

Five Bedroom Terraced Duplex For Rent At Guzape Abuja / Share A Picture Of Your Christmas Decorations / House Hunting In Lagos - What's Your Worst Experience!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.