Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 (15005 Views)

Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu / Ibrahim Obanikoro To CBN: Close Domiciliary Accounts For 12 Months To Save Naira / N75m Lexus For Fayose As 'Parting Gift' Causes Disquiet In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by akoryoung(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2023
At the end nothing meaningful will come out it
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by femicyrus(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2023
We really need a system that will prevent crime.
Imagine NSA Involved in this using Boko Haram account to launder money while Nigerians were suffering
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by marca(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2023
See where we have been coming from... They're all corrupt including obj, Jonathan, bihari know nothing about economics... God help us all

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Davicl: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Ok...... money dey this country ooo! But the Gap between the rich and the poor is just too long and corruption is the cause .
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Wisejohnson47(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Story for the gods
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by WorldRichest: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2023
yesloaded:
Stale news

Tell us something new

Werey, because it was your party PDP that did it, it's stake news.

Na Ogun go kill all hypocrites. I hope you are not a hypocrite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by WorldRichest: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
A lot more was airlifted on Tinubu's election nationwide. What he spent to secure primaries at Eagle Square alone is in millions of dollars on delegates.

All our politician's are thieves. I blame those following them like mumu...those who will always suffer and smile after collecting 2k. They're not worth our fight.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable.

So if a thief comes to your wretched house to steal the community contribution money, and you are lucky to catch the thief, will you release the thief just because there are millions of thieves not yet caught?

So because it was your party PDP that did the looting our resources, we should ignore it, afterall APC too is looting?.

Ogun go kill all hypocrites, I hope you are not one of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Eriokanmi: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2023
WorldRichest:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
I think the comment should be directed at you slave, despite the obvious truth seen. Even if you've been so blinded by 2k, you should have remembered the bullion vans inside Tinubu's house. You slave? I reiterate, all our politicians are thieves, while those following them are slaves and fools.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by tete7000(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2023
They still dey on this case?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Manolo3107: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2023
Y all this kind aircraft no they crash sef? Why//? God see money
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by WorldRichest: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I think the comment should be directed at you slave, despite the obvious truth seen. Even if you've been so blinded by 2k, you should have remembered the bullion vans inside Tinubu's house. You slave? I reiterate, all our politicians are thieves, while those following them are slaves and fools.

Tinubu was not in government as at that time. As a private rich citizen, he has the right to move his money anyhow he wishes, even your business centers called Churches use bullion vans to money the money you Mumus attempt to give to God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Burob: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2023
yesloaded:
Stale news

Tell us something new

Sharap Hypocrite, e dey pain you to your marrow say you no see APC name for the airlifting of the funds?

Associated Pdp crook like yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Burob: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Sharap ignorant Peasant, where is it a crime for me to write a cheque, and get a bullion van to deliver the money to my house for security reasons?

Nonsensical poor man, Peasants like yourself should not involve yourself with issues of the rich & famous.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Timmi: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2023
yesloaded:
Stale news

Tell us something new

It is stale to you because APC was not implicated but rather your PDP with the five fingers of leprosy. God delivered Nigeria from the hand of this task master - PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by sojiooo1(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2023
allthingsgood:
Chai see criminals

Fayose was the biggest full!
He was stupid enough to face buhari with an empty arsenal. Buhari has now done his complete 8years, but na fayose de fight tooth and nail not to enter prison.

Same thing with that mumu Saraki. Otoge!
grin cheesy

Fayose is not even implicated in what this man say at all. the way this man said he doesn’t know the source of the money is what Fayose will say too.

as Fayose, i contact my party that i need financial support for my upcoming election, the party said fund will be available and later i was told that the money meant for my election is with NSA, i should call him and make arrangement of how i will collect the fund and that’s what i do, i believe the money come from the party. the only implicated fellow is NSA, Party official that time and untouchable GOODLUCK that this massive curruption happen through his watch

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by membranus: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2023
At the rate the case is being postponed, Fayose would have long been in his grave before it is concluded.
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by yesloaded: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2023
WorldRichest:

Werey, because it was your party PDP that did it, it's stake news.

Na Ogun go kill all hypocrites. I hope you are not a hypocrite

Sense is far from you

What is pdp? What is APC?

Politicians understand that some of Una no get sense na why dek dey play on your head. Someone will be PDP today, tomorrow becomes APC, and 2days time LP, next week NNPP

Let's wait & see what will be outcome of the noise then you will realize how foolish you've been

What we need is action that will alleviate people from poverty, not unnecsary noise
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by yesloaded: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2023
Burob:
Sharap Hypocrite, e dey pain you to your marrow say you no see APC name for the airlifting of the funds?

Associated Pdp crook like yourself.

You r very daft

I don't belong to any political party

Use your sense of you have any

Go & check history of all politician and you will realize how they move from one party to the other

I'm not foolish so I don't support any of them foolishly

Get sense
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by membranus: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2023
Articul8:
All of you guys should rot in jail

That's our prayer for ALL Nigerian politicians.
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by yesloaded: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2023
Timmi:

It is stale to you because APC was not implicated but rather your PDP with the five fingers of leprosy. God delivered Nigeria from the hand of this task master - PDP.

What is APC? What is pdp?

APC = PDP

PDP = APC

Politicians don't fight themselves the way hungry foolish followers fight their fellow common man on the street

Get sense
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by TruthsFM: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2023
Where’s Fayose junior brother, Isaac fayose to defend him in the court of justice. Awon ole gbe Ole gba brothers 😂
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Moniya4Real(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2023
Like seriously? Just imagine the mindset that you have. This one of the reasons the whites are advanced way more than us. In saber climes, no matter your age or how time passed on a particular wrongdoing or crime. The long arm of the law would catch up with you. And the sad thing is someone like you might attain the mantle of leadership of this country in the near or remote future

yesloaded:
Stale news

Tell us something new

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by jrusky(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2023
ecolime:
Just imagine

PDP bought the coffin of Nigeria while Buhari nailed it. They were just looting while their women were buying golden panties and brazziers.

Fayose must be jailed. Joining APC does not make him a saint.

N1.2Bn in 2014 is like N3Bn now.

Go and jail him. Nonsense.

The accountant General wey be Mallam that swallowed ove N85Billion dey hin house dey enjoy his 2 wives you dey here dey vomit nonsense.

Southerner like you can be very disgusting. All billions aboki looted did you ever hear any aboki raise any voice against it but if na Southern pesin people like you will call for his dead.

Go and jail him ok.
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by AzaHub(f): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2023
I thought this case is gone

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by MightySparrow: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2023
Wọn ti f'ori obanikoro f'agbọn
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by yesloaded: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Like seriously? Just imagine the mindset that you have. This one of the reasons the whites are advanced way more than us. In saber climes, no matter your age or how time passed on a particular wrongdoing or crime. The long arm of the law would catch up with you. And the sad thing is someone like you might attain the mantle of leadership of this country in the near or remote future

I called it stale news because what they supposed to show us is the final judgement but not same old news they keep recycling all the time

Saner clime don't dish out media trials but they show final judgement

They dish out news that will makes people forget the maladministration of present administration

Let them tell us how they planned to manage the hyper inflation we are witnessing and let them back it up with action

Let the court expedite action on every fraud case and pass their judgment them let them publish the judgement in the media

All these we transport money bla bla bla is just disturbance

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Praktikals(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2023
ecolime:
N1.2Bn in 2014 is like N3Bn now.
No sir. It ill not be less than 15B
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Ezmans: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2023
allthingsgood:
Chai see criminals

Fayose was the biggest full!
He was stupid enough to face buhari with an empty arsenal. Buhari has now done his complete 8years, but na fayose de fight tooth and nail not to enter prison.

Same thing with that mumu Saraki. Otoge!
grin cheesy
help me tell Reno omokiri to come & defend fayose
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Karlifate: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
And fayose will come on tv attacking people as if he's , after letting innocent

All Nigerian politicians are the same.

The ones that feign innocence are the most dangerous cos they'll do you strong thing, after letting your guard down. cheesy
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Menclothing: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2023
Old news
Even Dino was paid 8b by his party to win his state and lost money contributed By all stakeholder

This country is corrupt

Start paying all
Gov and president teachers salary they won’t be spending money to win
Election
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by Moniya4Real(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2023
Hmm, I see. You are right bro

yesloaded:

I called it stale news because what they supposed to show us is the final judgement but not same old news they keep recycling all the time

Saner clime don't dish out media trials but they show final judgement

They dish out news that will makes people forget the maladministration of present administration

Let them tell us how they planned to manage the hyper inflation we are witnessing and let them back it up with action

Let the court expedite action on every fraud case and pass their judgment them let them publish the judgement in the media

All these we transport money bla bla bla is just disturbance
Re: Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 by MyExpression(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2023
2.2 billion for election...just part of the sum we could trace...

Yet, you said these ones will enter and not loot to recover the funds...all of una na thief.

This country need political revolution, coz going to the polls seem not to be the solution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) / Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo - Biafra Offer Of Help To West / Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.