Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship (2347 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2011
ok i ve bin in dis relationship 4 some tym now and it as its own fair of great moments as wel as calenging tyms.anywayz i n my fiancee decided to ave fun,so we agrid to go to d beach.we went wit a happy mood,jisting n lafin out our jokes.we tuk pictures n really ad a nice tym,but it was as if devil was waiting 4 us b4 he cud strike.anywayz as we were about to live,my fiancee said pleas lets stay in dis hut,beach water has splashed on my fone n its affectin it,so he dismantled everytin n waited 4 it to dry b4 putin it on n so i said lease dont let dis fone waste our tym,ill b doin d rest in d car n if i cant,ill give my kid bro to fix it 4 me or take it to a fone repairer,anywayz i managed to fix d tin,so on our way to get to d car,my fiancee said bring d suya we bot,lets eat it n i was like its nt decent eating wile walkin to d car,we r almost at d car,wen we get to d car den we can eat d suya he den insisted dat i must bring it n i dint know wen i started yelling (i dint min to,it was out of anger n a stupid middle aged couple passed by in their jeep,saw me yelling,luked at him n started lafin.he,broke his glases n walkd out on me.i dint even realise d stupid couple saw us in an arguement n dint realise d havoc dey've caused.afta walkin out on me i felt bad n confused,i sat on d grass tinkin n feelin bad.i decided to live n saw im waitin outside d gate.out of anger n resentment i walkd passed him,cos i was angry e walkd out on me wen i got to d car i entad n he dint say a word 4 ova an hr,i left him to calm down n afta calmin down i said i'm sory,e just luked at me shook is ead n said ok,i tried petting im n said we left happily we sudnt b goin bak in dis mood,e still dint say anytin,all e said was thanks 4 d embarasment n a tear dropped from his eyes,i felt so bad n felt i caused everytin.if nt 4 me yelin,dose couple dat pasd dat i dint even see wont ave lafed as he claimed but my fear is dat i've realised that he gets angry ova lil issues even b4 dat day n am scared weda i sud still go on wit d relatnsi or break it cos a woman livin wit an angry man is as bad as a man livin wit a nagging wife.i'm afraid dat is anger wud nt degenerate to violence wen we get marid.nls do u tink i shud ignore dis part of him even tho its is weakness oweva he's so great,caring n loving.nls pls advice
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by freecocoa(f): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2011
The only advice I can give right now Is,please go and improve on your spelling and typing skills.WTF,just who do you think you are typing that trash to?your girlfriends?
This is a public forum with many learned and mature people,do you think many will understand the jagon you typed there?I for one managed to read half of it before my eyes started hurting and now my brain can't even comprehend whatever it is you are trying to pass across.
Though I understand that you and your boyfriend had a fight over "SUYA" and he even cried about it.
Op please make your story readable before the real NL BAD MOUTHS will finish you,I'm being very kind I assure you.

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2011
First of all you need to improve your writing skills!
Then maybe you can learn to keep your relationship.
WTF?

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2011
//
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2011
Sorry Kulyie, I couldn't read all you typed. You need to learn to type / write properly, with proper spacing, punctuation and paragraphing. All your words are bunched together, making them hard to follow.

The use of text-style writing doesn't help either. You're not texting your friends, you're trying to get a message across to strangers, on a public board, obviously because you need help and advice. If you can't make things easy for us, why would we go out of our way to give you any advice? After reading through the first three lines, I gave up. I'd forgotten what I'd read, as I tried to piece things together.

Bad writing, bad composition, bad spelling, bad habits make for very difficult comprehension. You need to work on your basic literature, and drop text-style writing, it'll really straighten things out.

Good luck with your original problem, whatever it was.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by okeymadu(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2011
I will overlook your English although you need to work on it just as much as you need to allow your man do what he wants to do without you having to sermonize him.

It was a beach and you are both meant to loosen up a bit - i mean do some silly things. Lol

The couple in the car did what they did to force you and your guy to join the laugh and take your minds off the quarrel. They didn't mean any harm.
whenever, I visit friends that are married like myself and there is a misunderstanding, there will always be anyway, I just laugh at them and they join me that ends the quarrel. This brings me to what someone said previously that marriage is for matured minds.

So, you want to end the relationship? The problem is not your man but YOU. In-fac,t it is such little things as what you narrated that causes main quarrels. Thank your stars he does not pretend or cover up his emotions.

I see no issue here, please except that you need to understand his psychology and be humble yourself because you sound arrogant.

Good Luck
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Smilenw(f): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2011
Yes, you have a huge problem and you must end your relationship at once. The problem however is not the man, but you yourself. You yelled at a man in public and shamelessly passes on the blame to him of being an angry man. How exactly do you expect a man to react when yelled at , at home or in public? As if that was not enough, you still go on to blame some poor couple who passes by for your boyfriend's reaction ! How foolish can you become? You have all the qualities to make not just this one's but any man's life a living hell- anger issues, passing the blame on whoever comes across your way, making a mountain out of a molehill, failure to accept your own problems - go work on all of it and only then think about marriage !

N.B: Please work on your English as well, it is HORRIBLE !
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by freecocoa(f): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2011
I wonder how some of you are able to read\understand that write up,I wasn't kidding when I said my eyes hurt while trying to read that.
KUDOS TO YOU.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by jamace(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2011
The only advice I can give right now Is,please go and improve on your spelling and typing skills.WTF,just who do you think you are typing that trash to?your girlfriends?
This is a public forum with many learned and mature people,do you think many will understand the jagon you typed there?I for one managed to read half of it before my eyes started hurting and now my brain can't even comprehend whatever it is you are trying to pass across.

First of all you need to improve your writing skills!
Then maybe you can learn to keep your relationship.
WTF?

Sorry Kulyie, I couldn't read all you typed. You need to learn to type / write properly, with proper spacing, punctuation and paragraphing. All your words are bunched together, making them hard to follow.

N.B: Please work on your english as well, it is HORRIBLE !

OP
Take note of above comments. Very important. I cannot comprehend you too.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by jason123: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
Smilenw:

Yes, you have a huge problem and you must end your relationship at once. The problem however is not the man, but you yourself. You yelled at a man in public and shamelessly passes on the blame to him of being an angry man. How exactly do you expect a man to react when yelled at , at home or in public? As if that was not enough, you still go on to blame some poor couple who passes by for your boyfriend's reaction ! How foolish can you become? You have all the qualities to make not just this one's but any man's life a living hell- anger issues, passing the blame on whoever comes across your way, making a mountain out of a molehill, failure to accept your own problems - go work on all of it and only then think about marriage !

N.B: Please work on your English as well, it is HORRIBLE !

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL!!!! Nothing more, nothing less. I wonder who will marry such a woman? undecided
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by iice(f): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2011
Invest in a keyboard. That text writing makes people sound re[i]t[/i]arded.

I couldn't make out what you guys were arguing about or why you were arguing sef.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2011
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Babakwara(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2011
Pls what is the average salary of an HND holder  working in any college of education in nigeria?
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by ronkebp(f): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2011
Ok! Poster, the problem i see is with you, you are very controlling, work on yourself first, before you think about working on your fiance, let him have his way most times, let him make the decisions, not you correcting him on everything, what is the big deal about eating suya on the way?, those are part of the fun, you look back on and smile. And for you to start yelling at him in public shows that you lack self control. You should be lucky if he continues with the relationship.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by coogar: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2011
kulyie:

ok i ve bin in dis relationship 4 some tym now and it as its own fair of great moments as wel as calenging tyms.anywayz i n my fiancee decided to ave fun,so we agrid to go to d beach.we went wit a happy mood,jisting n lafin out our jokes.we tuk pictures n really ad a nice tym,but it was as if devil was waiting 4 us b4 he cud strike.anywayz as we were about to live,my fiancee said pleas lets stay in dis hut,beach water has splashed on my fone n its affectin it,so he dismantled everytin n waited 4 it to dry b4 putin it on n so i said lease dont let dis fone waste our tym,ill b doin d rest in d car n if i cant,ill give my kid bro to fix it 4 me or take it to a fone repairer,anywayz i managed to fix d tin,so on our way to get to d car,my fiancee said bring d suya we bot,lets eat it n i was like its nt decent eating wile walkin to d car,we r almost at d car,wen we get to d car den we can eat d suya he den insisted dat i must bring it n i dint know wen i started yelling (i dint min to,it was out of anger n a silly middle aged couple passed by in their jeep,saw me yelling,luked at him n started lafin.he,broke his glases n walkd out on me.i dint even realise d silly couple saw us in an arguement n dint realise d havoc dey've caused.afta walkin out on me i felt bad n confused,i sat on d grass tinkin n feelin bad.i decided to live n saw im waitin outside d gate.out of anger n resentment i walkd passed him,cos i was angry e walkd out on me wen i got to d car i entad n he dint say a word 4 ova an hr,i left him to calm down n afta calmin down i said i'm sory,e just luked at me shook is ead n said ok,i tried petting im n said we left happily we sudnt b goin bak in dis mood,e still dint say anytin,all e said was thanks 4 d embarasment n a tear dropped from his eyes,i felt so bad n felt i caused everytin.if nt 4 me yelin,dose couple dat pasd dat i dint even see wont ave lafed as he claimed but my fear is dat i've realised that he gets angry ova lil issues even b4 dat day n am scared weda i sud still go on wit d relatnsi or break it cos a woman livin wit an angry man is as bad as a man livin wit a nagging wife.i'm afraid dat is anger wud nt degenerate to violence wen we get marid.nls do u tink i shud ignore dis part of him even tho its is weakness oweva he's so great,caring n loving.nls pls advice

pathetic penmanship!
how some of you managed to graduate is a mystery with this rubbish text-typing. na by force to use the internet?

@ topic,

yes - i think you should leave the dude.
you don't deserve a gentleman like him. you kicked him in the balls in public - you are lucky he isn't a man like me. i would have slapped you repeatedly.

if you don't know - now listen attentively.
loads of men won't even bother if you insult them in private. as long as there's no 3rd party listening in or passing by - most men would take slaps from their partners and laugh about it. but if you try it in public - you are asking for trouble! men don't like to be seen as pu[i]s[/i]sies - let that be a lesson to you.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by wasolad01: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2011
you are lucky he isn't a man like me. i would have slapped you repeatedly. True word

My advice for you is to move closer to the women who are well respected and loved by their husbands and relatives. Learn from them how to relate with a man. Go to the bookshop and pick up some books about anger management, love and relationship for you and your guy. Then you can evaluate your relationship after.

get: 5 languages of love, 10 ways to control you anger.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2011
Your presentation shows that you can not even recognize the truth even if you sees one.

I don`t expect a gentleman to treat a lady that wrote like a dumb ass fellow in a humanly manners.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2011
I don't get this, I just don't. You are getting married right? please work on your typing and spelling skills before you even think of buying a wedding dress. This is terrible, which school did you graduate from? tell me now so that I can go get all the school fees you paid back, they scammed you silly.

Is it by force to use internet? Even your engagement ring thread was typed like this one, I couldn't read it, I had to go through replies posted to understand what the thread really was all about.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2011
Just Laughin,

If suya can cause you to embarrass you boyfriend in public then you are not worth getting married to.

Moreover what is so bad in eating suya at the beach.

If a lady like you should travel abroad i am so sure you will complain about everything you see around you when you return back home.

i see you as WANNABEEEE.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2011
I can stroll along anywhere, not just the beach with my wife, and stuff myself silly with suya, shaki, pomo, bole, roast corn etc. In full view. Anyone who doesn't like it, can jump fully dressed into the sea, even if they can't swim.

You rowed with your guy, over him eating suya in a public place? I think the guy has had a lucky escape, and if he has any brains, he should get shot of you, and fast.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by maclatunji: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2011
OP, it is impolite to type the way you did in a public forum. As for your story, I have decided to help you out since Nairalanders starting from Freecocoa have decided to use the hammer on you. If you are in school, please face your studies. If you are done with your studies and are thinking of marriage you need to go to your mother or some equivalent figure in your life and say to them:

"Mummy, I am now ready to learn what it takes to be a good wife in future; please and please help me out. I know I know nothing and I need your help. Now, sit down and pay attention as this elder gives you good advice (I HOPE) and listen as if your life depends on it (it does!). Thereafter, reduce your chatter with your girlfriends (half of them have next-to-nothing in their heads), select the few good ones and start focusing on things that are useful to you such as anger management and how to be submissive to your future husband without being a minion.

I hope this helps to build your confidence in yourself and improve your life!
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
Siena:

[color=#990000]I can stroll along anywhere, not just the beach with my wife, and stuff myself silly with suya, shaki, pomo, bole, roast corn etc. In full view. Anyone who doesn't like it, can jump fully dressed into the sea, even if they can't swim.

You rowed with your guy, over him eating suya in a public place? I think the guy has had a lucky escape, and if he has any brains, he should get shot of you, and fast.[/color]

You just reminded me of my brother. grin cheesy
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Plutarch: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
Wicked nlders don chase op commot for him thread lol.

@op , from your naration i can see that u lack emotional maturity. You are also domineering,proud ,selfish and pretty rude. No offence. You need to work on all these and be more relax,tolerant and accomodating for you not to be a liability in any relationship.

I think d guy needs an apology u must hv really bruised his ego which guy price greatly
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by iice(f): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2011
Siena:

I can stroll along anywhere, not just the beach with my wife, and stuff myself silly with suya, shaki, pomo, bole, roast corn etc. In full view. Anyone who doesn't like it, can jump fully dressed into the sea, even if they can't swim.

You rowed with your guy, over him eating suya in a public place? I think the guy has had a lucky escape, and if he has any brains, he should get shot of you, and fast.

So that is the problem?
Pesin no fit chop again without pesin getting on their case undecided
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
iice:

So that is the problem?
Pesin no fit chop again without pesin getting on their case undecided

Ms Iice, that seems to be the problem. Deduced from a combination of what I was able to decipher from Kulyie's opening post, and subsequent responses from others who either have greater powers of translation, or simply more patience than I do.  undecided
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by iice(f): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
Well good thing you deduced grin and i just needed to read your post to understand what the fight was about.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Outstrip(f): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
It seems like you are comfortable writing like this. For your own good please stop. I bet you have a hard time writing properly and I am even sure this would also affect your spoken english too. Just take the advice you've been given and make adjjustments
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2011
Chei!! ohh my eyes hurt soo bad from reading your post!! pls stop doing that.

second of all, I dont know why Ladies like to yell in public places (esp naija bebes, ), its not classy atall, very tacky. I see it in few naija movies I watched, they just scream like crazy and I adjust my volume every 2secs.

Calm down and work things out. I can eat my snack anywhere i like, as the matter of fact, why do you care what passers by think about you.The guy is just being real and you should too.

Good luck.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2011
you shouldnt go on with the relationship, the guy doesnt deserve an immature baby like you.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by OAM4J: 4:33am On Nov 01, 2011
Kai, na wa! Make una take am easy with OP nao.

@OP

Don't do it ever again. I don't know any man that won't feel bad in that situation.

And what is wrong with eating suya at the beach?
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by isaleggan: 4:50am On Nov 01, 2011
People in glass houses. . .   SMH at Nairaland Linguists.

I spotted a dozen spelling and punctuation errors in this one alone; and I wasn't even trying. 

freecocoa:

Though I understand that you and your boyfriend had a fight over "SUYA" and he even cried about it.
Op please make your story readable before the real NL BAD MOUTHS will finish you,I'm being very kind I assure you.

OP,
You sound young. Good luck to you.
Re: Married Men And Ladies Do U Tink I Should Go On Wit Dis Courtship by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 01, 2011
//

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ten Commandments Of An African Child / Babalawo Removed Cowries From His Head / How Do I File A Divorce Suit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.