Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike (15077 Views)

Fcta Staff Felicitate Wike On His 56th Birthday / Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by Thomthom(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
How wish I fit get the Audit contract..
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by Cleobadtra: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

send me your number pls
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by jrusky(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
Wait oo so Wike wan use the entire 4 years of his appointment just to dey yarn shit all the time or what

Wike you be my man pls no fall my hand abeg...
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by MasterTeeUSA: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
What if they decide not to keep funds in Nigerian Banks and instead opted to put them in foreign banks paid for and open by their corrupt friends. Nigerians are known to be so corrupt they buy houses abroad. I do agree that we are not yet serious about fighting corruption, and it will take a huge taskforce to bring this to the barest minimum.

seborrhic:
If fcta has about 39k staff,according to Wike,then ₦9b+ salary per month is not an outrageous figure if you are looking at average salary of ₦200-250k.
What should be the bone of contention is if the staff strength is actually 39k or if a good number out of that are ghost workers
BVN, Nin has made corruption fight in Nigeria pretty easy,particularly for civil service payroll,but it's just the will power that is lacking because the person fighting the corruption may also be indulged in it or is a major beneficiary.
With bvn,you would know the account balance of all civil servants,make a comparison to that person's publicly known salary,then compare to it and to assets.Even if a civil decides to use family members to hide funds,it's still easy to trace;a child cannot have 100m in the account or a full-time housewife 200m or cousins with humongous sums hidden.
So long the will power is not there, corruption we must all accept has come to stay
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Whalis:

He sent your Obi to oblivion. He has been compensated for doing just that.
even dead obi will still have name than Ur 20th generation to come
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
frankson1:

What do you guys really want from the leaders
send him back to ogologo shop where he belongs
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by Whalis: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
even dead obi will still have name than Ur 20th generation to come
Do you mean in criminality?
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by Teenaira: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
seborrhic:
If fcta has about 39k staff,according to Wike,then ₦9b+ salary per month is not an outrageous figure if you are looking at average salary of ₦200-250k.
What should be the bone of contention is if the staff strength is actually 39k or if a good number out of that are ghost workers
BVN, Nin has made corruption fight in Nigeria pretty easy,particularly for civil service payroll,but it's just the will power that is lacking because the person fighting the corruption may also be indulged in it or is a major beneficiary.
With bvn,you would know the account balance of all civil servants,make a comparison to that person's publicly known salary,then compare to it and to assets.Even if a civil decides to use family members to hide funds,it's still easy to trace;a child cannot have 100m in the account or a full-time housewife 200m or cousins with humongous sums hidden.
So long the will power is not there, corruption we must all accept has come to stay

My brother, he didn’t say 39k o, he said 38k. 1k employee is a big sum in payroll. Anyway, I think even the 38k is huge. I wonder what the FCT does. If only 5k of the 38k are previledge to steal 1m monthly, Oga, it is huge.
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by iwaeda: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
Whalis:

Your father who didn't give you home training is to blame stupid ipob supporter.
If you had my father as yours, you will be thanking God daily. grin grin grin grin
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by Whalis: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
iwaeda:

If you had my father as yours, you will be thanking God daily. grin grin grin grin
If your is a good man then you are a prodigal son. Bad son of a good man.
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by Bimpe29: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Financial impropriety is endemic in Nigeria.

I pray this will be vigorously pursued by Governor Wike, the super Minister.
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by iwaeda: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Whalis:

If your is a good man then you are a prodigal son. Bad son of a good man.

grin grin angry grin Atleast I am not a druggie and identity stealer. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by okewumi: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
I just love this guy. Assuming he was the President, we would av seen action
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by Charly68: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Correct man,audit the staff and save billions thereafter... so many fictitious names may be in the system.
Re: N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike by Codes151(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dshocker:
Politics will kill this man, through HBP....

Short devil from Obio Akpor
igbos.

Demented baboons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. / NASS Siege Report: IGP, Oshiomhole Colluding To Implicate Saraki - Timi Frank / Adamu: APC's 28 Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.