Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change (26723 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Coldie(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
We know they are not discussing any climate change, he is just there to beg for funding that they won't use to do anything climate change

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by CommonSense1967: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Why is his arm disjointed from his chest? It looks poorly aligned.

Why is your brain disconnected from your mouth?
That's the more appropriate question. We need answers.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Way4orward: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lovemeharder:
What happened to his hand? It's looking weird.

He left it at Aso Rock
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Penguin2, I hope this pictures won’t give you migraine. I tagged you specifically so that you won’t open another lying thread about how world leaders are avoiding President Tinubu.

Leave Penguin2 alone and open your bat eyes to see who is sitting properly amongst the two of them, Tinubu is sitting like someone with hunch back while his old host is sitting properly. Oh I forgot, bats are blind.

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by newnigerdelta00: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lovemeharder:

Owner done start, tomorrow propaganda go be Tinubu nor get hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by NaijaCover(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by omoredia: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hehe to discuss their climate change
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by JoshTim: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
Na dis one dem dey take deceive Nigerians.
95% of Nigerians don't know what climate change is.
Nonsense

Lol....this is one of the things that drives investment. It is called sustainability or sustainable business practice. Forget it, you won't attract investment when you don't subscribe to sustainable development goals which climate action is one of.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by CHRISTFUCKER: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Two fahgots

Imagine the negro cucking the yt nigger c0ck
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by andycom(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Penguin2, I hope this pictures won’t give you migraine. I tagged you specifically so that you won’t open another lying thread about how world leaders are avoiding President Tinubu.

The original seunmsg. Always showing your tribal sentiments on nairaland but forming another on twitter.
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by BreakingNews21: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
I'm not a big fan of royalty in any country but know some of them still carry weight and power.
Oga Tin go break Oga PMB's travel record. cheesy
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by andycom(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Exclusive101:
You know that jobless hate filled Igbo fool too well

Seunmsg is in the same category with him.
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by adicius: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Meanwhile clueless Peter Obi is still looking for his stolen manhood😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Sirianese: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:

There's nothing wrong with his arm
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by haslaw(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lovemeharder:

More like your brain is weird

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by haslaw(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Isn't your brain disjointed from your head? Definitely poorly aligned.
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Gboom: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
Racoon:
Person wey no even knows what climate change is all about. The health, security, food and economic inflation among the problems currently plaguing this nation under this druggie cum certificate forger is more than climate change.
Anytime I read your comment I always see a frustrating attitude in action, you need to consult ya doctor because 3 and half years long o

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by abbey621(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Leave Penguin2 alone and open your bat eyes to see who is sitting properly amongst the two of them, Tinubu is sitting like someone with hunch back while his old host is sitting properly. Oh I forgot, bats are blind.

Pray make nothing happen to you to ever require back and leg surgery grin. You've never seen 40 year old retired sport players walk with a limp? You've never seen cancer survivors or sickle cell patients look weaker than grandpas in their 70s?

If life happens to you wahlahi you fit dey waka like person wey don shit for body grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by AncientAlien(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
grin grin What does he know about climate change.
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Exceed15: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
seunmsg:

Nigerians don't care who he meet or not. The hunger, hardship and sufferings created by Tinubu is enough. Useless president
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by ClitRaider: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
illicit:
2 Kings
✌️
Ipob go die..

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Leoleo1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
That should remind you of your demented and dying father at home.

FuckingMachine:

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by enemyofprogress: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
I'm sure Tinubu will just be saying pardon pardon pardon pardon, pardon to Charles throughout their meeting
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Glasca: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
One is King, another is King-maker
illicit:
2 Kings

✌️
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by ClitRaider: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:

You didn't read the good news but you're quick to tarnish President Bola's meeting with the King.

Na hatred go Kee you.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tinubu
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by adicius: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
Obidinets and sad easterners will cry to no end on seeing B.A.T with king Charles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum / Police Tackle Presidency, Say IG Has No Query To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.