Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change (26710 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Larryndelaw: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Why is his arm disjointed from his chest? It looks poorly aligned.
See crying and wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by ada9ja(f): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Penguin2, I hope this pictures won’t give you migraine. I tagged you specifically so that you won’t open another lying thread about how world leaders are avoiding President Tinubu.

How can this picture and your childish post help improve the economy of the dark man in the picture to be like or better than the white man in the picture.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by oneman2k7: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Nigerians, we get problem. Chai
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Brush1: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
Looking like a house gate keeper afraid of his master. This BAT is always feeling inferior once he’s with world leaders. He’s just not presentable to be a president. Clueless low life.
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
sad
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by godofuck231: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
The dead should no discuss about the living
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by temielects(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:
No, it's a sign of humility, majorly Yoruba will understand that posture better; unless proven otherwise that posture means selflessness and humility. #yorubaway
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by FLYFIRE(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
The "nothing is too small gang" has risen to defend their stipends
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by ezenaija(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
I make money from climate change through carbon trading.

I buy carbon contract from a Carbon Exchange and receive returns from their carbon trading profits

Want to know more about the business?
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Easylife1234: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good development

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by FLYFIRE(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
illicit:
2 Kings

✌️
One inherited a throne, the other STOLE it....BOTH ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by FuckingMachine: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Laple0541:

They always employ their yîbo slaves to pound it for them.

Employ your landlord?
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Sprints3: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
commoditiesnig:
Very good.. the world urgently need to tackle effects of climate change
dey play
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by abbey621(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Good you agree Tinubu isn't fit to be Nigeria's President, why then did you vote a desperate unfit old man to be your President?

Well we've had fitter presidents from Obasanjo to GEJ, what did they accomplish? Majority of una still dey ignorant for this platform, one man does not decide what happens in a country, una focus on president but leave una governors and legislators to loot as they please.....No be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by omojeesu(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Be deceiving yourselves!
Hendtimesplanning4nija!
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Laple0541(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Employ your landlord?

Yeah, landlords of gala sellers that sleep under the bridges at night.
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by jrusky(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lovemeharder:
What happened to his hand? It's looking weird.

Google is your friend.
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by FuckingMachine: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Laple0541:

Yeah, landlords of gala sellers that sleep under the bridges at night.

You're homeless otherwise I would have said your landlord was Igbo.
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by winner37(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pls what kind of climate change is affecting Nigeria?
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by bjtinz: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chai. How I wish it was Osinbajo or even PO standing there with Charles. 😔
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by bjtinz: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
winner37:
Pls what kind of climate change is affecting Nigeria?

It's called 'empty-stomach' change 😭
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Nasir123(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
kissby
marlow1962:

Yes, it's shows that there's no unity among anybody and it's going to take a very long hard ride for Nigerians to move from a 5th world country to the 4th (talkless of 3rd)
This is what the elites wants, poor men insulting and killing their fellow poor men.

I understand you but I just don't understand why you love it when you're not one of those elites.

If u know you're not one of the alighted by you, then u should frown at it because it's only going to continue to affect u negatively while you continue to love it in denier. It's self inflicting.

Be part of a solution not a problem.
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by winner37(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
bjtinz:

It's called 'empty-stomach' change 😭

A country that is free from natural disasters and a president went to a country that is pront to natural disasters to discuss on climate change is that not madness?
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by marlow1962(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nasir123:
kissby

I understand you but I just don't understand why you love it when you're not one of those elites.

If u know you're not one of the alighted by you, then u should frown at it because it's only going to continue to affect u negatively while you continue to love it in denier. It's self inflicting.

Be part of a solution not a problem.
I'm too intellectual and self conscious of myself and my life. 99% of average Nigerian is yet to realize themselves, everybody has a purpose, but not everybody knows their left from right and I won't call that illiteracy, that's just plain stupidity. Yes I love it how they throw jabs at each other for stupid reasons, it shows you that not every human here is 100% corresponding upstairs. The level of mass illiteracy in nairaland is alarming. Imagine killing yourselves for politicians and their family lol, even when you say something reasonable they tag you ipob .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by thaoriginator: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
PureFace1:

Anambra is the leader in Open defecation in Nigeria the real shit hole
grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Nasir123(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
marlow1962:

I'm too intellectual and self conscious of myself and my life. 99% of average Nigerian is yet to realize themselves, everybody has a purpose, but not everybody knows their left from right and I won't call that illiteracy, that's just plain stupidity. Yes I love it how they throw jabs at each other for stupid reasons, it shows you that not every human here is 100% corresponding upstairs. The level of mass illiteracy in nairaland is alarming. Imagine killing yourselves for politicians and their family lol, even when you say something reasonable they tag you ipob .

Ok.
Your wish.
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by 679akinrinnola: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Looking very confused and kwashiorkored like.😋😋😋😋Looking very confused and kwashiorkored like.😋😋😋😋...
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Spandau: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
seunmsg:

Maybe because he ate akpu yesterday night. I heard akpu used to make the chest disproportionate to the rest of the body 🤣🤣🤣

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Luckysbab: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
optionalY09:
Slaves master meeting with his slaves guard to give new order - Awon agba ode, awon eru forever Boyin anyhow.

Who and who are member of the common wealth, who, who and who does the wealth benefit. How can you make someone with no wealth The head of the common wealth.

I'd like to sew your comments on Okonjo's meeting too.
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Spandau: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Penguin2, I hope this pictures won’t give you migraine. I tagged you specifically so that you won’t open another lying thread about how world leaders are avoiding President Tinubu.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Ebora nairaland!
Re: President Tinubu Meets King Charles III To Discuss Climate Change by Laple0541(m): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:

You're homeless otherwise I would have said your landlord was Igbo.

My weekly wage can buy your entire generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder / NLC Strike : Fuel Scarcity Looms In Lagos??? / Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.