Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination (21820 Views)

EFCC Grills Six Senior NSCDC Officers Over ₦‎6 Billion Fraud / Five Fake NSCDC Officers Arrested For Impersonation, Extorting Money / Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by BluntCrazeMan: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Secondary school students are now gangstas. They want to drive benz and buy iPhone
And that was why juvenile youths were shot at with live guns?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by Biola67: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Secondary school students are now gangstas. They want to drive benz and buy iPhone
Mumu talk. I wish say na your family member…
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by YourGFsnatcher: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Biola67:

Mumu talk. I wish say na your family member…

Idiots can't read well. Where did you see in supported the shooting?
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by YourGFsnatcher: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
And that was why juvenile youths were shot at with live guns?

Who said it's right to shoot students? I didn't see any comment that support shooting.

Even though we were attacked with cutlass by some secondary school students sha. But nobody said they should be shot
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by YourGFsnatcher: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kobicove:

Everybody use red eye dey find money for Nigeria now

They even attacked us with cutlass. They don't care. You can't talk to them now, some of them are even cultists. But ncsdc should not be shooting students sha
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by BluntCrazeMan: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Who said it's right to shoot students? I didn't see any comment that support shooting.

Even though we were attacked with cutlass by some secondary school students sha. But nobody said they should be shot

Ok.
I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by just2endowed: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by Biola67: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Idiots can't read well. Where did you see in supported the shooting?
F00lish village boy
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by Taich(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
Everyone wants to get armed, from Civil defense to road safety. Maybe if we should disarm a large % of our forces we will have less guns in wrong hands.
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by YourGFsnatcher: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
Biola67:

F00lish village boy

Hollow brain. The idiot cannot proof himself so he result into insult like his parents thought him. We can see your family training and lineage, what an unfortunate one
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by UptownVibes(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Some of them wants to be president tomorrow. They need to start early.. If the man there now didn't start early,where he for see money buy the position. Desperate times calls for what?
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by YourGFsnatcher: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
Some of them wants to be president tomorrow. They need to start early.. If the man there now didn't start early,where he for see money buy the position. Desperate times calls for what?
There should be balance. There's no generation that's all good, but there's a healthy percentage. When you have a lot of the generation going in the wrong direction there's need to call for attention. Today in Nigeria, all over the world we are tagged " scammers", how many scammers are in Nigeria out of over 200 million people? But we can't say they are wrong, every country have scammers but they are right because ours has reached an unhealthy number
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by CJStarz: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Only in Naija.....
Soldier dey use police shine

Police dey use civil defence shine

Ordinary kpokoro civil defence dey use students shine.

No be civil defense wey Corpers beat d oda time because of food?

I no blame dem. Dey don dey carry gun come dey wear camouflage join.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by qtx(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Every tom, dick and harry on one uniform will be shouting, give us arms. When they give them they turn the barrel at those they are supposed to protect. What a life in my country.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by UptownVibes(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

There should be balance. There's no generation that's all good, but there's a healthy percentage. When you have a lot of the generation going in the wrong direction there's need to call for attention. Today in Nigeria, all over the world we are tagged " scammers", how many scammers are in Nigeria out of over 200 million people? But we can't say they are wrong, every country have scammers but they are right because ours has reached an unhealthy number
The media is actually the problem .. They over hype us to be the worst when it comes to scam.. Nigerian scammers are learners when it comes to some other countries,but you will never see their media hyping it..

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by sonofElElyon: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by sallazlee(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
I don tires for this country.
No comment from zombie police force
Chaii
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by Elinosweet143(f): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
What on earth is wrong with our security personnels, why take a real gun and a live bullet to secure a secondary school examination centre, if they are so eager to use this things why not go to zamfara state and use it the kindnapers or better still sabisa forest. So annoying
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by blowjohn(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
U see drugs eh?

Avoid them at all costs.

Alcohol once in a while is ok.

If u see the kind people in abuja that drugs has affected eh?

And the thing is that they don't know their original personality has changed.

Hope u get my message in relation to the story.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by NairaMaster1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lovemeharder:
What sort of stupid mistake? undecided

Imagine ordinary civil defence
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by frankson1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Sheey you know where you fit get the full story?

Bros, I no know o, if I know I for go get but you fit help me naw cool
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by sureinfo: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
Wait o, why dem even allow nscdc dey carry loaded gun

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Their Oga at the top will soon come out and deny them.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by okorogodwin4(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Sheey you know where you fit get the full story?
Mumbai just accept the truth something prompted the firing
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
The media is actually the problem .. They over hype us to be the worst when it comes to scam.. Nigerian scammers are learners when it comes to some other countries,but you will never see their media hyping it..

well, u cant compare nigerias problems 2 their own, spits

spits again

4urrk the internet as itself!

damn!
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by okorogodwin4(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
The students tried to. snatch the riffle from the officer and the result is the news you just heard

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by Crafteck1: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Only in zoo you can hear this. This country is cursed, there's no remedy in sight. Igbos should not relent effort in their quest for their sovereign nation, likewise my beloved Niger deltans. I can't imagine calling myself a Nigerian. God, the name alone repulsed me.

Worse no happen for east? U just open mouth spew nonsense.
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by BluntCrazeMan: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
okorogodwin4:
Mumbai just accept the truth something prompted the firing
Na the something we dey find.
You fit help us and find the something?
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by bigman001(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
All these persons that handle guns..

They are just causing lots of nuisance.

They need psychological evaluation .
Re: NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
is that the point, you must be sick or even foolish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ribadu Stands Down / Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT / Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.