Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends (21873 Views)

Supreme Court Ends Four-decade Old Land Dispute In Anambra / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / 5 Things About You Never To Feel Inferior About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by NOwazobia: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
I am done with such rules.

Too much consciousness is a recipe for disaster.

It never works, and it has never worked for me.

I stopped doing annual resolutions 2 years ago and retained my peace.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Brushstrokes20: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nice points, but the bitter truth is...
Even the lfe you have is borrowed,
You are not promised tomorrow...
# ENJOY THE MOMENT jareh 💯👍
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by NaijaCover(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Wow
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Emmanuel30a: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
Five alone...? I am alone... All alone... Lone&alone... 5 kor 100 things ni...
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Dexy4yah(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Please and please don't take your addictions with you into 2024.

Drop all your addictions... you can do it.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by EnvyandHate: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
The Whispering Campaign

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by tochez24(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kalatium:
Hey goal getters, as the year comes to an end, here are 5 things I’d advise you to do before the year runs out.

1. Reflect on Achievements:
Before the year ends, take some time for introspection. Reflect on your achievements, challenges, and areas for improvement
throughout the year.

2. Start Setting Goals Now:
I know this may sound cliche, but the earlier you set the goals, the clearer they are. Use the facts from your evaluation to set clear
goals for the coming year.

3. Strengthen Your Network:
Networking is a powerful tool for career growth. Reconnect with colleagues, mentors, and industry peers. Attend networking events, join professional associations.

4. Work-Life Balance Assessment:
Take a close look at your work-life balance. Assess whether your current work schedule and responsibilities align with your personal and professional priorities.

5. Financial Planning:
I know we’re getting to that time of the year where we spend a lot on festivities. It is advisable to review your financial situation, spend wisely and set financial goals for
the coming year.

Which of them speaks to you the most?

You're still living in delusions my dear.... There's nothing like planning or setting goals in Nigeria oga.

As you are setting goals, inflation all over the country is destroying your goals... Abi you no dey go market🙄 talk more of joke of a salary most Nigerians are paid monthly 😂😂. 90% of NIGERIANS that are working don't earn upto 150k a month with most of them are spent even before the salaries are paid. Everything in Nigeria has tripled in prices except salaries♂️

Or networking Do you mean networking with your fellow broke ass friends or what??😃

Currently, most Nigerians are far below poverty line... And the rich amongst us don't want to have anything to do with us.

My point is that this your epistle doesn't work in Nigeria, atleast for most Nigerians.... Sorry😪
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by iammolise(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Amen brother ✋
U see that No.3 ehn, it speaks to me like holy spirit and anointing; if I have only one goal next year that's networking... U may have the best hand trade in the whole wide world be if u don't connect u are like econet, meaning u're unavailable indefinitely.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Well said
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Solsix(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
englishmart:
I couldn't do any of those successfully since January, but all of a sudden I should be able to somehow do them in just about a month.
My salary is 127k, from Abuja to Enugu is already 35k. By December 20 it would have risen to 50k. Only transportation would takeYour s100k or above. Na to sell my iPhone15 for 200k take enter motor come house. Next year, I don't care what happens but I'm moving to the US before Tinubu kee me
Ur salary is 127k and you dey use iphone 15, bros well done

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Bodexinvest: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Speak for yourself.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by parkervero(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
englishmart:
I couldn't do any of those successfully since January, but all of a sudden I should be able to somehow do them in just about a month.
My salary is 127k, from Abuja to Enugu is already 35k. By December 20 it would have risen to 50k. Only transportation would take 100k or above. Na to sell my iPhone 15 for 200k take enter motor come house.
Next year, I don't care what happens but I'm moving to the US before Tinubu kee me

You be rich man na. You dey 127k in a man
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by RichAbujaGuy: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kalatium:

Great list and thread Honourable NL member.

Fortunately I was taught the theory of Kaizen (constant, perpetual improvement/s) many decades ago by my manager at the time and it works.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaizen
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by MrBroke(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
My next year resolution na for my name to change to MrNomoreBroke grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by hansomb: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
updatechange:
Just hustle get money and enjoy life… this life no get protocol
who tell, no apply protocol, na sapa go level u.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by hansomb: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2023
A life without examine is not worth living.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Edoreborn: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
No money ooo
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Cleobadtra: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
This is a very good idea OP nice idea to start planing for next year.

If you need a side hustle and you reside in one of This cities Lagos, Abuja, kano, Jos, kaduna, Ibadan, Portharcourt, Aba, Onitsha.

you can be earning daily from the comfort of your home or your shop or kiosk by becoming a delivery agent for a NIPOST licensed logistic company based in Lagos, a delivery agent is simply someone who makes an order or receive an order on behalf of a customer, you can be earning through commissions of each order made, don't sit down complaining you are broke every day, join Area connect delivery agent team today to start earning daily.. No registration fees or anything required,just your mobile phone to download the app and start earning today...
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by bluefilm: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
englishmart:
My salary is 127k, from Abuja to Enugu is already 35k. By December 20 it would have risen to 50k. Only transportation would take 100k or above. Na to sell my iPhone 15 for 200k take enter motor come house.
Next year, I don't care what happens but I'm moving to the US before Tinubu kee me

Vote wisely
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by elcee1: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Check out

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by selfdefence: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Okay, good to know. I think I should start setting my goals asap!.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by abuhlawal(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Even if you don't do them, the year will end.
I don't see any significant difference between other days and a new day of a new year apart from the public holiday, however it's not the only public holiday self. How is our planet going round the sun an achievement that calls for celebration?
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
I'd be fun
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by WantsandMore: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kalatium:
Hey goal getters, as the year comes to an end, here are 5 things I’d advise you to do before the year runs out.

1. Reflect on Achievements:
Before the year ends, take some time for introspection. Reflect on your achievements, challenges, and areas for improvement
throughout the year.

2. Start Setting Goals Now:
I know this may sound cliche, but the earlier you set the goals, the clearer they are. Use the facts from your evaluation to set clear
goals for the coming year.

3. Strengthen Your Network:
Networking is a powerful tool for career growth. Reconnect with colleagues, mentors, and industry peers. Attend networking events, join professional associations.

4. Work-Life Balance Assessment:
Take a close look at your work-life balance. Assess whether your current work schedule and responsibilities align with your personal and professional priorities.

5. Financial Planning:
I know we’re getting to that time of the year where we spend a lot on festivities. It is advisable to review your financial situation, spend wisely and set financial goals for
the coming year.

let the poor breathe cry
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Difrent: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
englishmart:

Is it Tinubu that's killing you or you want kill yourself?
Your salary is 120k but you use a 200K+ phone

My brother no be your type suppose dry complain

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Sammy5413(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
englishmart:
I feel you and will like to be the one to buy that your iPhone 15

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by CHIOMAEZEH: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by updatechange(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
hansomb:
who tell, no apply protocol, na sapa go level u.

If sapa hold u then u no Dey hustle be dat
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by superCleanworks(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
WHAT NEXT, After all this?

many dead people & ruined businesses this year. they did all this.

Where does all this end? Do you have any control over the future and what it is bringing?
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Thomthom(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
My plan and goal for the now, na to buy Shicken rice and salad ingredients for Christmas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) / Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) / What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.