Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends (21877 Views)

Supreme Court Ends Four-decade Old Land Dispute In Anambra / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / 5 Things About You Never To Feel Inferior About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by ppogba: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
YoungLionken:
If you allow motivational speakers pressure you, you're on your own..

Talk's cheap, money is the major challenge for virtually everybody. Ask the motivator for financial help now and see how he would avoid you like plague..

I'm not trying to project self entitlement because truly, nobody owes you a dime except the one you lent out. But then, the unnecessary advice and motivation is too much obviously because it's very cheap. Whether a motivator as uncle, aunty, brother, netizen, etc, if you're not relevant to me financially, then keep your cheap talks to yourself! I might be smarter than you...

Well said.
Do not be surprised that even the motivational speaker sef still dey struggle.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Intergrated: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
englishmart:
I couldn't do any of those successfully since January, but all of a sudden I should be able to somehow do them in just about a month.
My salary is 127k, from Abuja to Enugu is already 35k. By December 20 it would have risen to 50k. Only transportation would take 100k or above. Na to sell my iPhone 15 for 200k take enter motor come house.
Next year, I don't care what happens but I'm moving to the US before Tinubu kee me
through out the year did you not save.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by superCleanworks(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Thomthom:
My plan and goal for the now, na to buy Shicken rice and salad ingredients for Christmas

better buy it today and eat it today.
Christmas is more than 36,000 minutes away and you don't know what will happen in the next one hour.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by superCleanworks(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
Intergrated:
through out the year did you not save.

the way una go just open mouth dey ask yeye question.
what can you save from that amount? please tell me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by MindOnMatters00(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
The only 5 things I want to do is;

- Hope on God
- Rely on God
- Trust in God
- Work in God
- Wait on God

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Intergrated: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
superCleanworks:

the way una go just open mouth dey ask yeye question.
what can you save from that amount? please tell me.
20k a month na something. People earn 80k and they manage to save something.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by samcolee(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kalatium:
Hey goal getters, as the year comes to an end, here are 5 things I’d advise you to do before the year runs out.

1. Reflect on Achievements:
Before the year ends, take some time for introspection. Reflect on your achievements, challenges, and areas for improvement
throughout the year.

2. Start Setting Goals Now:
I know this may sound cliche, but the earlier you set the goals, the clearer they are. Use the facts from your evaluation to set clear
goals for the coming year.

3. Strengthen Your Network:
Networking is a powerful tool for career growth. Reconnect with colleagues, mentors, and industry peers. Attend networking events, join professional associations.

4. Work-Life Balance Assessment:
Take a close look at your work-life balance. Assess whether your current work schedule and responsibilities align with your personal and professional priorities.

5. Financial Planning:
I know we’re getting to that time of the year where we spend a lot on festivities. It is advisable to review your financial situation, spend wisely and set financial goals for
the coming year.

Which of them speaks to you the most?

Who knew there will be cashless policy? Who knew there'll be COVID or that govt will stop paying subsidy bro just pray work and enjoy yourself in Nigeria you can't predict next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by enemyofprogress: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by millionboi2: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
samcolee:

Who knew there will be cashless policy? Who knew there'll be COVID or that govt will stop paying subsidy bro just pray work and enjoy yourself in Nigeria you can't predict next year
seriously nobody knows what will pop up next,maybe high rate of dollar.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by obyikye(f): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Boondocxs:
Alright I’ll do that
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
Learn digital skill and start up a bizness online.search for genuine trainers cheesy THEN PRAY SPECIAL ,FOR GOD GUIDIANCE INTO NEW YEAR
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Kemadealadire(f): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
All you should do is rest, you have tried.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Babastrong(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
2 & 5
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Blackdisciple(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
In all just get money cos with money you can do everything sharp sharp..
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Lastmankc(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
englishmart:
I couldn't do any of those successfully since January, but all of a sudden I should be able to somehow do them in just about a month.
My salary is 127k, from Abuja to Enugu is already 35k. By December 20 it would have risen to 50k. Only transportation would take 100k or above. Na to sell my iPhone 15 for 200k take enter motor come house.
Next year, I don't care what happens but I'm moving to the US before Tinubu kee me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Greenfaces: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fatbam005:
Lol when Emilokan get bigger plans to plunge the country into deeper confusion. May the Lord silence all evil doers
something tells me next year will start with increased fuel price. Its a pattern already

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Hezzyluv: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know everything.

cool👍

Never u in your life fink of closing the door learning.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Yinksy09(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Thanks for this. I am already setting my goals for 2024 and planning financially for the new year.

oraimo Watch 2 Pro is more than just a timepiece, it's a timeless companion that always has your back.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Karnice600: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
englishmart:

5 things to do before the year ends and you’re loudly reading out your payslip?
Yuck..🤮
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by Karnice600: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
johnlaw123:
Abuja to Enugu is not 35k please .
He’s talking about one way flight.., traveling by air.
No be everybody like to dey stop by to piss or shyte for bush.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by KingMack(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2023
dump bad habits this year
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by abiodun172: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2023
Alright I’ll do thatAlright I’ll do that...
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by hansomb: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
updatechange:

If sapa hold u then u no Dey hustle be dat
even Dangote dey calculate.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by hansomb: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
updatechange:

If sapa hold u then u no Dey hustle be dat
even Dangote dey calculate. Life without planning is not worth living.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by updatechange(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
hansomb:
even Dangote dey calculate. Life without planning is not worth living.

Nobody say Mk u no plan but hustle Mk u get money enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by achimendy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kalatium:
Hey goal getters, as the year comes to an end, here are 5 things I’d advise you to do before the year runs out.

1. Reflect on Achievements:
Before the year ends, take some time for introspection. Reflect on your achievements, challenges, and areas for improvement
throughout the year.

2. Start Setting Goals Now:
I know this may sound cliche, but the earlier you set the goals, the clearer they are. Use the facts from your evaluation to set clear
goals for the coming year.

3. Strengthen Your Network:
Networking is a powerful tool for career growth. Reconnect with colleagues, mentors, and industry peers. Attend networking events, join professional associations.

4. Work-Life Balance Assessment:
Take a close look at your work-life balance. Assess whether your current work schedule and responsibilities align with your personal and professional priorities.

5. Financial Planning:
I know we’re getting to that time of the year where we spend a lot on festivities. It is advisable to review your financial situation, spend wisely and set financial goals for
the coming year.

Which of them speaks to you the most?

Nice write up.

I've been practicing this for the past four to five years.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends by achimendy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
updatechange:

Nobody say Mk u no plan but hustle Mk u get money enjoy life.

Planning helps you make that money and also manage it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) / Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) / What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.