Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment (28523 Views)

Leaked Office Sex Video Of Female Director Of Budget Goes Viral Online / Christian Okoro: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills NAN's Technical Director / Mallam Melle Kolo Kyari becomes the new Group Managing Director of the NNPC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Agugbadin: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
Congratulations
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by dododawa1: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu

Will not like did News

He hated TVC

He burnt TVC.
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by kingandamy4life(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
The truth is Morayo knows her onions. She is deligent in her job. She is smart and intelligent and I use to love her as my screen goddess. But something happened along the line and I can't figure it out till date. I think TVC changed her orientation . Yes if you can't beat them join them. She suddenly changed in her news approach of firmness to been subtle. I guess politics happened but sincerely that lady reminds me of Funmi iyanda of NTA. Incase you read this Morayo just know you re still my screen goddess but please now that you can make certain decisions count.... Please tell you entire TVC crew and members not to sugar quote the truth.

2 Likes

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Justiceleague1: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Congratulations to her... I love her thick laps sha
Please no need with that Photoshop pic,she's more good looking and beautiful than that when you see her naturally

1 Like

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by dona2us(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Congratulation to her
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by womenareapesss: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
MainblockAngle:

Sponsored Post
this woman that nearly finished her husband career with her wild mouth by indirectly calling him a child molester and that of her male family members undecided

Very useless woman. Once you give them a tiny position they will abuse it undecided

Why will you tell the world that all male Nigeria are child molester?

1 Like

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by bonnyhope: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Intrepid01:
I hope one day I’ll really have more understanding. How a gossip show that doesn’t add any value to society is seen as a big deal is what I don’t understand. Ofcourse, I understand for the owners of the station but for Nigerians, I won’t understand. How will I sit down and watch some people gossip about every irrelevant noise make rounds in the Nigerian space is what I don’t understand ?

That show is for house wives that likes gossip

The reason it is host by women

2 Likes

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by bonnyhope: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
happney65:
Remembered when she made a mistake and uttered that unfortunate statement against her husband and she had to come on air the following Air and apologized with tears in her eyes.

Congratulations Mo. A worthy appointment
And you have to dig up that past before congratulating her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by bonnyhope: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
emkz:
This is a well deserved appointment.

I sent this woman a message some three years ago to bring her attention to something to discuss on her show. Not only did she respond on time, she promised to send it to her producer.

Sadly, it never aired because their station was burnt.

She seems like a likable person and despite being bashed for supporting Asiwaju, she stuck to her guns. She also seems humble despite her family background. She is one reason I watch "Your view" on TVC because of the way she moderates the show and gives everyone the room to express their views.

She is certainly CEO material and a role model for our young girls. Ladies, this is the woman to look up to, and not those doing BBL and disgracing themselves daily by exchanging agbero banters on Instagram.

You contradict yourself

How can a supporter of Tinubu be a role model?

Make you check am na

2 Likes

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by naijacalifornia: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Antoeni:
It's An APC / Tinubu Award, Not a Well Deserving Award , Babajide Ottitoju Should Have Gotten the Award if it Was Truly Base On Merit
I like BKO too but she is more qualified than BKO. She graduated from journalism in a Top US University while BKO is a HND history graduate from a polytechnic and he doesn’t even have a journalism degree so she is more qualified
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Kingzjayzee: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beauty and brain
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by iammo(m): 12:33am On Dec 01, 2023
My favorite breakfast show... I love love all of them, from that Alhaja lawyer, to that Ibo girl always on local fabrics, and yeni Kuti, and that calm Ibo woman

2 Likes

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Intrepid01(m): 1:22am On Dec 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
envious bad belles Una must sha carry Una negative energy every where.una no dey Taya?

Ofcourse the line of thought is too complex for empty-heads like you.
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by kunle75(m): 2:06am On Dec 01, 2023
MainblockAngle:

Sponsored Post

Round peg in a Round hole, seconded
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by anochuko01(m): 2:18am On Dec 01, 2023
emkz:

Let it go. She apologized.

Let it go? Should he goan format his brain? grin
Unfortunately, that was the first thing I remembered when I saw her picture.

It's normal that people will remember and bring it up at some point. And sadly, people will still present it as "receipt" if she doesn't agree with them.
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by pfadom: 2:26am On Dec 01, 2023
So what?

Her profile of both the academic qualifications and professional achievements is a testament that the promotion, elevation or appointment is well deserved.

On the other hand, Babajide Kolade-Otitoju is a Researcher/Comptroller at TVC Specializing in News & Politics, while Morayo's appointment is primarily on Entertainment segment of TVC.

Busybody grin

Antoeni:
It's An APC / Tinubu Reward, Not a Well Deserving Appointment , Babajide Kalade Ottitoju Should Have Gotten the Appointment if it Was Truly Base On Merit
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by BeeNG3: 2:37am On Dec 01, 2023
She Deserves it😅😅
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by emkz: 2:43am On Dec 01, 2023
anochuko01:

Let it go? Should he goan format his brain? grin
Unfortunately, that was the first thing I remembered when I saw her picture.

It's normal that people will remember and bring it up at some point. And sadly, people will still present it as "receipt" if she doesn't agree with them.

You are right. I'd rather assess her based on her good deeds than her slip. She is a good woman.
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by emkz: 2:47am On Dec 01, 2023
bonnyhope:

You contradict yourself

How can a supporter of Tinubu be a role model?

Make you check am na

Democracy gives everyone freedom of choice. If you cannot respect people's freedom to choose who to support, then you are autocratic. I am a Tinubu supporter. My wife supported Peter Obi. We are sensible not to look down on each other because of political choices.

Try it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by SMEpromote: 2:56am On Dec 01, 2023
emkz:

Democracy gives everyone freedom of choice. If you cannot respect people's freedom to choose who to support, then you are autocratic. I am a Tinubu supporter. My wife supported Peter Obi. We are sensible not to look down on each other because of political choices.

Try it.

You dey support election rigger, drug pusher and certificate fogger. Your wife get sense pass you.
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by emkz: 3:13am On Dec 01, 2023
SMEpromote:

You dey support election rigger, drug pusher and certificate fogger. Your wife get sense pass you.

If you can prove how the person you are accusing rigged election, how he pushed drugs and forged a certificate, I shall give you $1,000.

Many of you expose your lack of education. You hear things and believe them because you hate someone, without even considering if some of the things you hear are remotely possible. How did Tinubu rig elections when he didn't have control of anything and even the APC chairman and many in the Presidency were against him? You people said he bribed INEC Chairman. We are still waiting for proof of the bribe. Then you people accuse him of drug pushing. What do you even understand by "drug pushing"? What is your proof that he was pushing drugs?

As for saying my wife is more sensible than me, your shallowness makes you see it as an insult to me. That woman's sense has added more value to my life than your intellectual puerility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by lekkys: 4:11am On Dec 01, 2023
Congratulations
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by SAMBARRY: 4:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Intrepid01:

Ofcourse the line of thought is too complex for empty-heads like you.
yeah'right.just say that you're pained another person's success because you have no point
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by ecolime(m): 5:00am On Dec 01, 2023
dododawa1:
Nnamdi Kanu

Will not like did News

He hated TVC

He burnt TVC.
You just reminded me of Endsars 2020.

Those who went to TVC did so because they were instructed by Nnamdi Kanu to burn down all Tinubu's businesses in Lagos.

I watched her and her co-hosts ran for their dear lives on Live TV.

That barbaric shit got me scared 😱. Thank God she escaped death from the hands of those bloodsuckers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by dealslip(f): 5:52am On Dec 01, 2023
Intrepid01:
I hope one day I’ll really have more understanding. How a gossip show that doesn’t add any value to society is seen as a big deal is what I don’t understand. Ofcourse, I understand for the owners of the station but for Nigerians, I won’t understand. How will I sit down and watch some people gossip about every irrelevant noise make rounds in the Nigerian space is what I don’t understand ?
Did you see where it was written in the writeup that she developed concepts like the boardroom for multichoice and she is presently deputy director of program. She directs all program you see on TVC from news to sports to entertainment and how she is a content acqusitor. She wasn't considered because of round table she does a thousand and one thing in the background as director of programs.
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by Dagrace01(m): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2023
Well deserved..
My baby is flying
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by dealslip(f): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2023
Invest4growth:
Perhaps TVC want to launch into entertainment and sponsorship big time. God that gave her the opportunity will make way for her. It involves a lot of marketing for sponsors, organizing shows, CSR etc. Send her on one month crash programme at LBS to prepare her for the new role. Congrats.
A masters programs is not a crash course.

1 Like

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by ntipro: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2023
Who watches TVC whatever again?
Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by elonmuskbaby: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2023
womenareapesss:
this woman that nearly finished her husband career with her wild mouth by indirectly calling him a child molester and that of her male family members undecided

Very useless woman. Once you give them a tiny position they will abuse it undecided

Why will you tell the world that all male Nigeria are child molester?

no let bitterness kill you o.the husband has forgiven her and moved on,you're bringing up a dead and forgotten issue just because of bitterness.i know you wish she failed or divorced so you can gloat but it's because of people like you we get on our knees in prayer so that God can disappoint the agenda and intents of the wicked.

Negative,joy drainers.smh

1 Like

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by LeeSmart: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2023
tesppidd:
No Babajide is doing a good job in the news and politics channels, lying and defending APC and Tinubu on a daily basis.
At first babajide started well but later the man diverted to becoming partial in his analysis... I started wondering what truely happened.

4 Likes

Re: TVC’s Morayo Afolabi-brown Appointed Managing Director Of TVC Entertainment by LeeSmart: 6:10am On Dec 01, 2023
Kukutenla:
I thought Zombies will be here to tell us how she's the best thing after slice bread
Hunger bad
Congrats to her
Richly deserved
You can't talk about nigeria's top 3 toxic feminist without mentioning her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Terrorized? / Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.