Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Evil Tenant Oppressed Me And Refused To Pay. GOD Of CHOSEN Steps In And He Runs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Tenant Oppressed Me And Refused To Pay. GOD Of CHOSEN Steps In And He Runs (113 Views)

God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Tenant Oppressed Me And Refused To Pay. GOD Of CHOSEN Steps In And He Runs by Gospelpreacher1: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRX_5LAwIaI?si=T8dBCfOzwCOnwz6D
EVIL TENANT OPPRESSED AND THREATEN ME IN MY OWN HOUSE FOR YEARS. AFTER I BECAME A CHOSEN, HE AND HIS FAMILY RAN AWAY FROM MY HOUSE.

Bro Pa Moses shobowale Sodipo came to testify on the GREAT power of the GOD of CHOSEN. He is from ogun state but residing in Lagos.

According to him, He became a CHOSEN this year 2023 after GOD ALMIGHTY personally told him to go Join the LORD'S CHOSEN. According to him he didn't even know anything about the LORD'S CHOSEN.
He was walking along road and a voice told him to go Join the CHOSEN street crusade that was going on nearby.

His TESTIMONY

According to our brother , he had a tenant in 0ne of his houses who was a torn in his flesh.
The tenant refused to pay. He also oppressed and threathened our brother, telling him that he will live in his house as long as he wants to and that our brother cannot do him anything.

The tenant also threathened our brother, telling him that he will show him that he is from sooosoo place.
This has gone on for years.

Papa joined the LORD'S CHOSEN this year and he became so attached and in Love with the GOD of CHOSEN. He left all the troubles and followed the GOD of CHOSEN with all his heart and mind.

All of a Sudden our brother was informed that the evil tenant was packing out his family in a haste of the house.
Our brother went to the house to see for himself. What he saw shocked him.

The evil tenant who had oppressed and threathened our brother all these years began to behave strange.
He said our brother have gone to a native doctor to destroy him.

The evil tenant and his wife on seeing our brother began to scream Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
They packed all their loads and children and ran away from the House.

Papa was shocked at What was happening . Then he remembered that he was now a CHOSEN.
The GOD of CHOSEN has honed to Pursue the evil tenant and his Family out of the House.

Today our brother has his house and is bouncing joyfully and Serving the GOD of CHOSEN.

This is the Finger of GOD.
The Word of GOD says I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU AND YOU WILL HOLD YOUR PEACE.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SO GREAT.

Whatever your troubles are or whoever is troubling You, Run to the GOD of CHOSEN.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

1 Like

Re: Evil Tenant Oppressed Me And Refused To Pay. GOD Of CHOSEN Steps In And He Runs by Thundafireseun: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
Some things are sincerely not funny

This sounds so lame and foooooooolish
Re: Evil Tenant Oppressed Me And Refused To Pay. GOD Of CHOSEN Steps In And He Runs by Commissiona(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
[sup][/sup], when you follow divine direction promptly, miracles happen quickly.

1 Like

Re: Evil Tenant Oppressed Me And Refused To Pay. GOD Of CHOSEN Steps In And He Runs by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: Evil Tenant Oppressed Me And Refused To Pay. GOD Of CHOSEN Steps In And He Runs by Righthussle: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
This pipo can lie !!

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Calamity in Existence is a Man's Inability To Think / The 4 Kinds Of Audience Of The GOSPEL / Do This For Love's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.