Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. (23891 Views)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) / Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by HRMK: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
the whole world wont see that now!its israel's they would see!!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by layiwola008: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
DanielPat01:

You see the useless thing you were doing? Just see how you are defending terrorist.

I intentionally mentioned you here to tell us maybe how HAMAS was also forced by Isreal to say it's Isreal. Funny lot.

You are the real terrorist here. Someone just presented his case with facts. But, all you can do to argue your point is to say shallow-minded things.

I don't blame you, Christians generally have 0 brains.

Prisoners released by Israel during the ceasefire are majorly children and women. The secret is beginning to leak.

Can you Christian bigots just explain why Israel would detain children?

Why did they shoot 2 children in Jenin where there is no Hamas yesterday?

Can't you still see that Israel is the problem and not Hamas?

Your blind support for Israel is such a marvel.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by SmartyPants(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Teeklef:

There are more Muslims in israel than Christians.

And Hamas still kidnapped amd killed muslims in Israel on Oct 7. So?

1 Like

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Dennisochampa: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Bro no matter what the law says in your country whenever a militant crack down in your place do not hesitate to retaliate .

Best form of defence is aggressively retaliation on both sides.....
.... I mean, anyone who fvkcs with me or family.... If I have the means and strength, I will fvck em a million times over... Thahs how to stay and survive in this world as it is

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Galadimabawa: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
but one Oga here on nairaland said they are not hamas and that they are not even from this planet earth.
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Krismas(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Botragelad:
Hamas terrorists are not even hiding the fact anymore. Well this is for the muppets who said it was propaganda and an attempt from IDF to slag off Hamas name. This particular bloke on the previous thread even rubbished the whole thing.

Now that Hamas has claimed responsibility I would love to see their next move. Maybe they would accept Hamas statement or stick to their delusion that Hamas had nothing to do with it. Bunch of bots backing a terrorist group!
grin If those two men are terrorists, then they are the most STUPID terrorists ever liveth grin
They went to the Busstop and started shooting in a country where everyone serves compulsory military time from the age of 18? grin
They look to me like broken men, who wanted to end their lives on the streets of Jerusalem. Hamas just only trying to take credit.

Russians commit crime=Mob

Blacks commit crime=Gang

Hispanics commit crime=Cartel

Whites commit crime=Neo Nazis

Chinese commit crime=Triad

Japanese commit crime=Yakuza

Muslims commit crime=Terrorists

Christians commit crime=Cult

Jews commit crime= Coincidence and you better not say anything or we will call you antisemitic

Tell me I'm lying...

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by OyinO: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
kokakola:
No one is safe.
Forget the technological advancement and sophistication.
Safety is only found in God.
A Peaceful world is what we all need.

If no one is safe, how is safety in the hands of God when many are being killed like rats everyday?
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Ofodirinwa: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
toprealman:

Stick to what you know and forget about this Isreal-Hamas for now. Focus on the problems in your country….just for now!

Listen to what he's telling you and free yourself from stupidity
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by SouthEastFacts: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

So Fulani herdsmen came to my house in Ibadan and said Allah gave all land to them, and they want my land where I have my concrete built house

I tell you , I don't know your Allah and I aquired this land through normal channels

You Go ahead that one Moses in the bible gave isrealite my land that I have been living on for decade

Yoruba don drop quote

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by ipobarecriminals: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
sad 🐐s are stubborn animals
. No mater how u chase them from eating ur yam,beans,they'll run and still come back to eat em.KILL THEM ALL OFFSPRING OF MOHMAD angry angry angry
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Botragelad:

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/30/jerusalem-bus-stop-shooting-attack-killed-injured
Israel and it's blood suckers supporters will regret their evil act very soon, because this is sign of end time, immediately Jesus come back Israel and the lier's claiming they are following him will wiped out on earth, it will remain only true Muslims who are true followers of Jesus
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Southwestidiot: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Mrbenny001: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

So Fulani herdsmen came to my house in Ibadan and said Allah gave all land to them, and they want my land where I have my concrete built house

I tell you , I don't know your Allah and I aquired this land through normal channels

You Go ahead that one Moses in the bible gave isrealite my land that I have been living on for decade

So you can't simply type google about history of kingdom of Judea and Jews who lived on dT land thousands of yrs .. rather you choose to expose you ignorant here..n you called yourself literate

1 Like

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Mrbenny001: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
sunnnnyuu:

Israel and it's blood suckers supporters will regret their evil act very soon, because this is sign of end time, immediately Jesus come back Israel and the lier's claiming they are following him will wiped out on earth, it will remain only true Muslims who are true followers of Jesus
you don abandon Muhammad..na Jesus Muslims dey follow now oo grin

1 Like

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Badgers14: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
I think they agreed to a ceasefire??

They continue to poke the bear but will be fast to play victim if Israel retaliate.
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by gigabyte13: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yanga dey sleep, trouble still go wake am
Terrorist on this platform
Go dey clap for Hamas now
When isreal start
Dem go dey shout say
Isreal dey use sledgehammer kill mosquito
Wertin mosquito sef dey find for person house
Anything l see l use kee am
E no concern anybody Papa
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Gainman: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:
An eye for an eye will make the world a better place…

I love the Do me I Do You habit of Hamas

Israel will be screaming behind the scenes when they are actually the Villains
idiot u will soon be crying genocide and propaganda. Werey omo ale. D same Islamic terrorist are killing innocent people in naija here but all what u these idiots do is to keep quiet and be putting your nose in Isreal and Hamas matter
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Fizalis(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good point but technology helps track and terminate the threat and also minimise these attacks!
God protects but without tech how will one instantly track, plan and retaliate efficiently when an attack presents itself?
kokakola:
No one is safe.
Forget the technological advancement and sophistication.
Safety is only found in God.
A Peaceful world is what we all need.
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by VULCAN(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hahahaha.

Jesus was a Jew

Islam hates Jews and instructs her followers to kill and subjugate as many of them as possible

Jesus went on to establish Christianity.

Islam hates Christians and kills and subjugates as many of them as possible

But one daft below says that Muslims are followers of Jesus.

Hahahahaha.

When you see a person completely unable to think for himself- but busy trying to tell others how to think, you can only feel disgust.

Jackass

sunnnnyuu:

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by soccerlite: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
See the 3rd picture

They put gun Infront, and they take posture of prayer to their funny god

To go kill harmless people

Orisirisi

Evil religion
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Mrbenny001: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
layiwola008:

You are the real terrorist here. Someone just presented his case with facts. But, all you can do to argue your point is to say shallow-minded things.

I don't blame you, Christians generally have 0 brains.

Prisoners released by Israel during the ceasefire are majorly children and women. The secret is beginning to leak.

Can you Christian bigots just explain why Israel would detain children?

Why did they shoot 2 children in Jenin where there is no Hamas yesterday?

Can't you still see that Israel is the problem and not Hamas?

Your blind support for Israel is such a marvel.
Hamas has claimed responsibility for killing inocent ppl..why are you crying 😭..go n read d crime of every single person Israel govt detained..those women stab Israeli police n dey commit other act of terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Gainman: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:

And you think Israeli are Christian’s Abi ??
wereh did he tell u Isreal are Christians. But Jews are 100% better than Muslims. Islam is evil. Despite your quran says good characters about Jesus Christ. You people still went and be following Muhammed dat did evil. Don't u see that is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Boystainless: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
winkShataaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. wink cheesy wink winkget out of here joooor. This ur phensic no work
Teeklef:

There are more Muslims in israel than Christians.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Gainman: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
salem1996:

See how an average human being think.

Simply because someone said Sugar is bad, you concluded he meant salt is better.

Where did the person mention that Israel are Christians.
cool tongue
d boy is m@d. U better leave him
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by JAWBONE(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

They have been living for a decade. Jews have lived on that land for thousands of years.
So who owns it?
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by MrsTblooms: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Be dishing out lies to your 🐑...

For those of you who may want to know what truly happened...

Go and read "Ariv Shavist" s' epistle in the popular Israeli 'Haaritz' magazine and educate yourself on the true state of things in Israel. What led to today 's combat and how much is the suffering of your beloved Israeli state.

This informed Israeli popular journalist titled his write-up " Israel nations breathes her last breath to die"

Right from the mouth of the person who sees what's actually going on.

You people are already lost...
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by eepeepook: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
What will they gain from such attack? Sha, their work is terrorism. They can claim it even if the act is unfamiliar to them. ISIS did the same, claiming all and sundry to paint a bigger picture than they really were. Blame CNN for unnecessarily promoting their acts.
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by freemi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:

And you think Israeli are Christian’s Abi ??
lols

1 Like

Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Gainman: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:

I finished my secondary school the exact same year you were born Salem (1996)

Don’t come to my mentions again because you don’t think out of the box
no wonder u no get sense
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Enskynelson(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shoodboi:

Show us the Telegram post where Hamas claimed responsibility. I've searched the length and breadth of the internet and cannot find it. Show it to us.
So, u belong to the Telegram group page to see the information. Why has Hamas not debunked the accusation? If they have debunked this report, I would have considered your point.
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by Thundafireseun: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gainman:
no wonder u no get sense

kikikikikiki
Re: Hamas Claims Responsibility For Jerusalem Shooting Which Killed Three. by MrsTblooms: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Where are all those pro Palestine people

They should come out now and show their faces

Of course we are here. You 🐑 better stop listening to the lies been dishing out to you by your shepherd

Go and read "Ariv Shavist" s' epistle in the popular Israeli 'Haaritz' magazine and educate yourself on the true state of things in Israel. What led to today 's combat and how much is the suffering of your beloved Israeli state.

This informed Israeli popular journalist titled his write-up " Israel nations breathes her last breath to die"

Right from the mouth of the person who sees what's actually going on.

You people are already lost...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision / Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / Russia Invasion: Scores Protest In Spain Over Soaring Cost Of Food, Light, Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.