Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra (26034 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by gabbytabby: 3:42am On Dec 01, 2023
Good one
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Ogene001: 4:55am On Dec 01, 2023
chopnaira:

That's good but tell your brother that he is only pressing his own neck.
That is actually serious neck pressing. Watch the competition that is coming
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Ogene001: 4:58am On Dec 01, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
That time will never come. Nigeria would have broken up into 6 countries.
It has almost come in SE ever since Barth Nnaji broke up electricity distribution
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Ogene001: 5:00am On Dec 01, 2023
chopnaira:

Dey deceive yourself. All solid state devices in Nigeria are assembled.
Because you couldn't do it doesn't mean it's impossible.
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by SouthEastFacts: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2023
chopnaira:

The only neck you are pressing is yours.

The below company in Ogun state has been manufacturing smart meters for the past 6 years.
You are still posting this struggling company?
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by ijeoma727: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2023
Forking negro slaves with a yt masterForking negro slaves with a yt master...
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Nice2023(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Real recognize real.
Great things happen when great men link up.
Shout out to Their Excellencies Shettima and Soludo.

I dedicate “Wo Wo” (Remix) by Minz feat. BNXN fka Buju & Blaqbonez to them.
Great jam!

No be govt own. Na individual project pls note that.
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by PHIPEX(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2023
The more Ronu people damage Lagos the more Igbos turn East for their business and development. Let them continue, a people that survived Civil war, post civil war, siezed and stolen property, anti-East policies, is it demolition of few houses they wouldn't surmount?

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by favor914: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Bobloco:

That time will surely come but it won't happen under this calamitous Tinubu's regime
Electricity supply that I am already enjoying today in Victoria Garden City?

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I strongly believe that a time will come in
Nigeria when the only time you will touch your wall switch is to turn off your 24/7 electric bulb to go to bed.

And u completely ignored Anambra were it was built but if it's bad news about anambra u will be the first to jump on it
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by IkpuMmadu: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Igbos ....these people are good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by DanzyDan: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2023
BLACK FRIDAY , PROMO PROMO !!

E get this ogbonge ZEALOT speaker 🔊🔉🔉wey I Dey use , my Landlord almost give me Quit Notice.

Come , make I give you good price before oga come back shop.

Payment on delivery 🇳🇬🇳🇬

Nationwide delivery 🚚🌍

1 Share

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by ipobarecriminals: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2023
angry wetin u go dedicateto the famous HERO BEER
TemplarLandry:
cool Real recognize real.
Great things happen when great men link up.
Shout out to Their Excellencies Shettima and Soludo.

I dedicate “Wo Wo” (Remix) by Minz feat. BNXN fka Buju & Blaqbonez to them.
Great jam!
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by IkpuMmadu: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Anambra the neck pressing state of af0njas cheesy
if this is established in Lag they will use touts ajd LIRS to kill the firm

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by favor914: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

And u completely ignored Anambra were it was built but if it's bad news about anambra u will be the first to jump on it
Please Shut up.
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2023
favor914:
Please Shut up.

Really you have the nerves. If I catch dat ur mouth I will squeeze it
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by superCleanworks(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2023
Brethly:
Nice one

Yesso. but just watch how the price of prepaid meter will still increase and they will blame it on dollar and any other thing they can lay their excuse on.
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by ogascomax: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2023
chopnaira:

The only neck you are pressing is yours.

The below company in Ogun state has been manufacturing smart meters for the past 6 years.

What are they manufacturing because no meter for Nigeria to buy.
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by quinox947: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2023
This was how Dangote Refinery was hurriedly commissioned and till now no production and refined products prices on the increase.
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by NAC1666: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Shetimma, Soludo, Others, Commission Meter Manufacturing Company In Oraifite

Nigeria's Vice President, Senator Kashim Shetimma has commissioned an electric energy metre manufacturing factory built by Advanced Energy Management Solution Ltd, AEMSL in Oraifite, Ekwusigo Council Area of Anambra State.

Governor Chukwuma Soludo who received the Vice President at the Chinua Achebe International Airport, Umueri earlier in the day, accompanied him to the factory commissioning ceremony.

Owing to the enabling environment being created by the Soludo-led administration, the commissioning of the electric meter manufacturing company in Oraifite is a big boon to Anambra state as it can lead to numerous benefits.

With the increased demand for electricity across the state, having such a company that produces electric meters can help meet the demand and also provide job opportunities to the people in Anambra state and beyond.

Performing the commissioning ceremony, the Vice President who lauded the development strides of the Soludo-led government in the state, especially in helping to create the enabling environment for businesses to thrive, expressed optimism that the factory will stimulate the economy of not just the state but the entire country.

On his part, Governor Soludo hopes the Vice President's visit to the state strengthens the synergy between the State and the federal government, leading to better cooperation on issues of mutual interest, such as security, environment, education, and healthcare; a relationship that could also help Anambra State secure more federal funding for its programmes and initiatives.

During the visit, the Vice President also commissioned Ijele FM radio station and flagged-off the third phase of Sir Emeka Offor Foundation Housing Scheme, as well as witnessed the distribution of palliatives to widows' cooperative society.

Symbolic presentation of house keys to select-widows by the Foundation also featured during the ceremony attended by Anambra State Deputy Governor, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim, Secretary to the State Government, Professor Solo Chukwulobelu, Chief of Staff to Governor Soludo, Mr. Ernest Ezeajughi, National, State House Assemblies and House of Representatives members, among others.

Watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojAmi7Udfp0?si=Kg5US0T0Jgp8fOrh
Some people will not like this
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by obotematics: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2023
Please what of the one in Awa Iman,Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Richb44: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2023
Don't tell me your beginning to support soludo, you are shameless have you forgotten soludo is supporting tinudu. Animal

Neckpresser101:

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Bobloco: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2023
favor914:
Electricity supply that I am already enjoying today in Victoria Garden City?

You mean you weren't enjoying it before Tinubu came into power

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by SANDAT(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2023
This looks more like an assembly plant.

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by ppogba: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Neckpresser101:

You can never be disappointed that an idiot will bring other tribe into this.

You will be better off in the factory packaging meters than being a nuisance on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Richb44: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2023
So many mumu here and you too you believe he stays in vgc chai nairaland is almost useless na mumu full here

Bobloco:

You mean you weren't enjoying it before Tinubu came into power

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Anytask01: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2023
The one commissioned in Akwa Ibom years ago, where is it ?

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by kestolove95(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2023
Thanks to Tinubu my advice now is dey should try to do original things.. Cause everybody know dat side with fake product

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Jocdon(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Nigeria when the only time you will touch your wall switch is to turn off your 24/7 electric bulb to go to bed.
D play
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by spy24(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Yes that time will come

But it may not be in our life time since this generation dey vote incompetence at all level every election circle
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by Topbale(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2023
That's good development.
Re: Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra by MEGAWATCH: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2023
agulion:
Ok nice noted,

Hahahaha!

Abeg which state are you from? Just asking for a friend.

Lagos I guess as usual, from all Yorubas!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees / PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate / Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.