Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is It Still Worth It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Still Worth It (73 Views)

Is Trading Still Worth It? / Is Selling Video Game Still Worth It? / Amazon Affiliate Program 2022: Is It Still Worth It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Still Worth It by Justicecreft: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Remember when i first started trading, the experience wasn't really very pleasant at first but yeah, paid off after some years. Truth is you might not make it in your first year of trading and that's ok. Didn't make my first millions trading till after some years,even lost money in the process but yeah that's part of what happens in the trading journey. Is it easy? No,possible,yes.

I even envy traders who are coming into the space right now,most don't have to use their money to trade to make millions especially with the advent of prop firms which give traders thousands of dollars to trade for them and share profits.

Trading just like anything requires time,effort and resilience. Didn't make my first millions until after a long time but when i actually started making it,it was very consistent especially for the fact that I've gathered experience over the years.

The mistake most people make is not taking it as a profession, trading should never be a side thing if you really want to suceed in it. The time involved especially in your first few years matter a lot. I really do wish people coming into the space right now take it very serious and really make it in the trading space

(1) (Reply)

Swoop Airlines Cancellation Policy / How To Choose The Right Industrial Cart For Your Needs / Unleashing The Power Of Defi Innovation Using Defi Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.