Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. (1227 Views)

Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / Enugu Nike Lake Hotel Sends SOS To ECTDC As Illegal Structures Cause Overflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by muykem: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
Why is Peter Obi condemning the demolition of illegal properties in Lagos when he has not condemned the burning of Chinedu and Omama in his hometown of Onitsha a month ago, like he condemned the burning of Deborah Samuels on May 12, 2022? He says the demolition exercise By the Lagos State Government is ill timed, yet he did not say anything when the Anambra State Government demolished illegal properties this year. Peter Obi claims he is speaking for "the poor in our midst. Now, this is very confusing. Because it was the houses of the poor that was demolished in Anambra, and he did not speak. But, the homes being demolished in Lagos are primarily owned by multimillionaires. One of them even gave an interview and boasted that he spent ₦300 million on his mansion. Why did Peter not speak for the poor when Anambra was demolishing properties? Is Peter Obi now saying crime is not okay in Anambra but okay in Lagos?  Rano.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by muykem: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Peter Obi is a dullard and not smart. You will never see somebody like Atiku Abubarka making comments on sensitive issues that has religion or ethics colouration. Anambra and Abia just destroyed several illegal structures without condemnation from Peter obi.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by mightyhaze: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Make una pity this guy give am job na haba.. na when him finally collapse from too much bleating una go reason him mata? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Reno is a Compound Fo*l.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by FreeStuffsNG: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
muykem:
Why is Peter Obi condemning the demolition of illegal properties in Lagos when he has not condemned the burning of Chinedu and Omama in his hometown of Onitsha a month ago, like he condemned the burning of Deborah Samuels on May 12, 2022? He says the demolition exercise By the Lagos State Government is ill timed, yet he did not say anything when the Anambra State Government demolished illegal properties this year. Peter Obi claims he is speaking for "the poor in our midst. Now, this is very confusing. Because it was the houses of the poor that was demolished in Anambra, and he did not speak. But, the homes being demolished in Lagos are primarily owned by multimillionaires. One of them even gave an interview and boasted that he spent ₦300 million on his mansion. Why did Peter not speak for the poor when Anambra was demolishing properties? Is Peter Obi now saying crime is not okay in Anambra but okay in Lagos?  Rano.
O pari

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Obiedun(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Peter obi is useless. A bigot. A hypocrite. A liar.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Jeyun: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
muykem:
my two years old son half sense more than this ishekiri boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Afamed: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Jeyun:

You left the message to attack the messenger, typical hypocrite.

This is Peter Obi demolishing property in Anambra , openly telling them he was not going to pay kobo for any demolition

https://twitter.com/i/status/1729427186011054585

You and Obi the Pandora fraud are noting but born hypocrite

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by SoNature(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
mightyhaze:
Make una pity this guy give am job na haba.. na when him finally collapse from too much bleating una go reason him mata? grin

When Buhari was in charge, Reno Omokri called him all sorts of names. He couldn't enter Nigeria for fear that the security agencies would pick him up if he did.

When Tinubu took over, he continued with the character assassination. Realising that he was totally irrelevant and useless outside Nigeria, he got in touch with Nuhu Ribadu (who once worked for the PDP government) to help him beg Tinubu to allow him return to Nigeria.

Since the agreement went through, Reno is feeling indebted to Tinubu by saying good things about him and his tribe while attacking Peter Obi (the man he believes made Atiku to lose the last election) and his tribe.

In summary, Tinubu won't give him a job; letting him back into the country without arrest was enough magnanimity....unless he changes his mind.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by flokii: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Reno should leave the idi0t..
Na Yorubas dey cause all these rubbish with Igbos.. We don't share boundary with them, we share absolutely nothing with these people but some how, they keep coming into our lives to torment us coutesy of of our spineless and coward leaders.

Yorubas will soon take laws into their hands and chase these irritants away for good.. that time e go shock the useless Yoruba leaders who have refused to act.
How can we be in our ancestral lands and not have peace? For wetin??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by commoditiesnig: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
muykem:
Peter Obi is a dullard and not smart. You will never see somebody like Atiku Abubarka making comments on sensitive issues that has religion or ethics colouration. Anambra and Abia just destroyed several illegal structures without condemnation from Peter obi.
Hmm I tell you
Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Always comparing two things that have no correlation. Reno`s family shud be ashamed of him for what he has bcom because of politics

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by 2aces(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
I have never seen a grown up man so obsessed with a fellow man before, Nigerian government needs to invest more on mental facilities and create more awareness on mental health in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by alanto: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
flokii:
Na Yorubas dey cause all these rubbish with Igbos.. We don't share boundary with them, we share absolutely nothing with these people but some how, they keep coming into our lives to torment us coutesy of of our spineless and coward leaders.

Yorubas will soon take laws into their hands and chase these irritants away for good.. that time e go shock the useless Yoruba leaders who have refused to act.
Na with vex I dey take follow my papa and him friends talk over this matter whenever I went to see him and we go into politics.. I always told them that soon we will stop listening to them and that would mean throwing part of the culture away. They are not doing well preserving the future of the coming generations of Yorubas I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by webm: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Still Peter Obi will never reply Reno! Best medicine for the compound fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Nightwolf1: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Make Una give this man food make him chop. E don labour beyond expectation.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Deogratiasfx: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
The way this man just focus on Obi, it looks like he has just discovered his purpose for living and his trying his best to live it. Why always fight a man that does not even mind you?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Bobloco: 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Reno Omokri and Tinubu have one thing in common, both are impersonators and identity thieves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by anonymous1759(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2023
That lying machine at my top comment said Reno didn’t visit Nigeria during Buhari’s government, but Reno came to Nigeria twice .
When Odumeje church was demolished in Onitsha, Hoebi and his minions didn’t say it’s tribalism. If I ever become president my agenda will be giving you people your 5 state Biafra to get out. Enough of all this rubbish.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by GoodLife4live: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2023
Jeyun:
my six month old baby has sense more than Peter thiefobi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Christistruth00: 2:38am On Dec 01, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Emergingnation(m): 4:53am On Dec 01, 2023
flokii:

Low IQ Yoruba Muslim.... We'll be causing you pains until imminent Biafra actually takes place.... grin grin

When we left this shithole of a country for Biafra, why did your cowardic and pathetic fathers fought to bring us back?. grin

Did we share boundaries with your skull mining and brown roof ravaged region , when they fought us?

You are crying cos, we have bought off your ancestry land from you lazy stunts grin..

Igbo are leaving this shithole for Biafra, Thank God we have all it take to stand alone as a country, both natural and human resources, unlike your parasitic region that relied on other regions for surviver.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Pristine664: 4:53am On Dec 01, 2023
Obi is the worst hypocrite Nigeria political space has ever produced. grin

He can only impress people with low IQ with his sweet mouth and that feminine voice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Pristine664: 5:01am On Dec 01, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Reno is a Compound Fo*l.

Reno is one of the most honest Nigerians alive.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Pristine664: 5:02am On Dec 01, 2023
Afamed:

You left the message to attack the messenger, typical hypocrite.

This is Peter Obi demolishing property in Anambra , openly telling them he was not going to pay kobo for any demolition

https://twitter.com/i/status/1729427186011054585

You and Obi the Pandora fraud are noting but born hypocrite

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by haslaw(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2023
2aces:
I have never seen a grown up man so obsessed with a fellow man before, Nigerian government needs to invest more on mental facilities and create more awareness on mental health in this country.

Reno spoke the truth.

Face the message and leave the messenger

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by haslaw(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Always comparing two things that have no correlation. Reno`s family shud be ashamed of him for what he has bcom because of politics

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are so DAFT due to consuming human meat.

What are the two things that have no correlations that he has said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by haslaw(m): 6:24am On Dec 01, 2023
flokii:

Yorubas have themselves to blame for all the rubbish IIGB0S are dishing to them.

I am a Northerner and I am waiting for the day one eedeeot will come and tell me that one northern city is no man's land

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by haslaw(m): 6:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Jeyun:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibals are so DAFT due to consuming human meat.

Stay on topic and leave the messenger alone
Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by haslaw(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Reno is a Compound Fo*l.

The truth really pain am sha

Reno exposed the hypocrisy of the Pandora criminal called Obi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by AcademicWriter: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2023
politician is useless. A bigot. A hypocrite. A liar...

Please, do you seek help with your personal statement, thesis, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment? Check my profile.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by DKM123: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2023
This one can't let go of Peter Obi's massive co*rk in his mouth. The obssession is even more so cos Peter Obi acts like he Omokri doesn't exist. Ignoring him a 100 percent. Hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Trad Religion Was Largely Abandoned Cos It Couldn't Save Africans / Birthday Celebrations: Reno Omokri Vs Tunde Ednut / Video:Omolara Ran The Race Of Her Life To Win Gold For Nigeria After 30m Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.