Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. (1237 Views)

Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / Enugu Nike Lake Hotel Sends SOS To ECTDC As Illegal Structures Cause Overflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by WorldRichest: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2023
Zombidients stepped on the wrong toes. Reno Omo-Kirikiri go give them hypertension
Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by WorldRichest: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2023
Jeyun:
my two years old son half sense more than this ishekiri boy

Please let's hear from your biological father.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by aswani(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2023
anonymous1759:

When Odumeje church was demolished in Onitsha, Hoebi and his minions didn’t say it’s tribalism. If I ever become president my agenda will be giving you people your 5 state Biafra to get out. Enough of all this rubbish.

Imagine if Odumeje's church that was demolished was a branch in Lagos, dem for no gree us rest.

Especially as Liquid metal was going crazy that day wanting to fight the enforcers and needing to be physically manhandled and restricted. That video of such happening in Lagos would probably have caused a riot.

Ndigbo, you are not untouchable in Lagos, same as Ndi anywhere else isn't. If you break the law, you will be called to account, same as everyone else. Ah ah.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by flokii: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2023
haslaw:

Yorubas have themselves to blame for all the rubbish IIGB0S are dishing to them.

I am a Northerner and I am waiting for the day one eedeeot will come and tell me that one northern city is no man's land

It's those useless Yoruba men sleeping with their women that are causing most of the nonsense for us.. men who don't have taste in women, just to be sleeping with anything under skirts.

We'll purge them out of South West, whether now or in future.. no matter the amount of smelly cun.ts they keep pushing to our men, they'll go.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by julaion: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2023
flokii:
Reno should leave the idi0t..
Na Yorubas dey cause all these rubbish with Igbos.. We don't share boundary with them, we share absolutely nothing with these people but some how, they keep coming into our lives to torment us coutesy of of our spineless and coward leaders.

Yorubas will soon take laws into their hands and chase these irritants away for good.. that time e go shock the useless Yoruba leaders who have refused to act.
How can we be in our ancestral lands and not have peace? For wetin??
see this useless dog ooo, grin yoruba will soon take laws into their hands?? If Igbo do Una wetin them do hausa for kano,jos and kaduna...una go cease to exist,have u heard of any northerns burning houses of Igbo's again?? 100igbos are stronger than 10000 youruba ewedu republic
Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Reno is a Compound Fo*l.
Because he refuse to see things 'pandorally'?
Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Godfullsam(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2023
We are most grateful to Almighty God that Obi did not become the president of Nigeria.

God be praised forever!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by Godfullsam(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2023
julaion:
see this useless dog ooo, grin yoruba will soon take laws into their hands?? If Igbo do Una wetin them do hausa for kano,jos and kaduna...una go cease to exist,have u heard of any northerns burning houses of Igbo's again?? 100igbos are stronger than 10000 youruba ewedu republic

What did igbos did to Hausas in Kano? I witnessed the progrom live and direct and I can tell you for absolutely free that if not for the swift intervention of the Nigerian police in sabon Gari, the Hausas were determined to wipe out the entire igbos from Kano completely.

The killing was so much that all igbos began to dress and disguise in hausa attires to avoid being killed.
That period was the worst and most unfortunate time to be an Igbo.

You should be thanking the police for saving your ass instead of talking gibrish here.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. by julaion: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Godfullsam:

What did igbos did to Hausas in Kano? I witnessed the progrom live and direct and I can tell you for absolutely free that if not for the swift intervention of the Nigerian police in sabon Gari, the Hausas were determined to wipe out the entire igbos from Kano completely.

The killing was so much that all igbos began to dress and disguise in hausa attires to avoid being killed.
That period was the worst and most unfortunate time to be an Igbo.

You should be thanking the police for saving your ass instead of talking gibrish here.
Building lies upon lies grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Video: Fulani Terrorists Threaten Yoruba Race / 2007 Presidency:where Are The So-called Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.