Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition (11338 Views)

Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Anytask01: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by ikpumbe(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2023
magoo10:
he should have called for it before the election.
Even at that, he's saying the truth.

Nigeria is no longer conducting any democratic election since over 5yrs now.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by AbujaLagos: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2023
motymop:
Pdp members didn't support dino.

They were embarrassed that Dino was given the governorship ticket.

So they decided to fight dino and vote for apc

Dino just kpeme the party
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by ikpumbe(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Daddyyin:
Melaye is now inconsequential when it comes to Nigeria politics. He should focus on making skits. Nobody will take his political advice.

You are happy that our electoral process is like this?
And we want a better nigeria.
It's not funny.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Apel147(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Dino the clown! Were you thinking of winning any elections in kogi? All your victories at the polls have been to liverage of people's backs, even the political gladiators think you are a misfit😂
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by ikpumbe(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2023
anonymous1759:
Sore loser , the only reason this man is called a Senator is because of APC . After he decamped he has been losing political back to back. When he was enjoying mind blowing allowances as a senator he didn’t call for election boycott.

Nigeria’s problem is a reflection of the society, we as a people never take responsibility for our actions .

Some people who bribed Agencies to built illegal Houses on drainage systems are crying tribalism instead of them to man up and take responsibility for their mistakes, same thing with their senior colleagues in government, they only Remember their tribe in the days retribution. Ekweremadu would’ve cried tribalism if he was arrested in Nigeria. I don’t take this country seriously anymore I just wish her good-luck because we’re not serious as a people.
No matter how much you want to insult dino.
I'm not his fan either.
But is this thing we do in Nigeria election?
Is this how elections are conducted?

And we want a better country.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2023
IVORY2009:
The current judiciary arm of govt is a disgrace, Tinubu's arm of govt, this is no longer democracy and the last hope for the common man.

I knew this was coming when they declared tinubu the winner. Apc will rule Nigeria useless tinubu is dead and nobody will do anything about it
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by sulaimania2003(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2023
The way of a loser .Why participate in the election when you now that Inec is not credible.are you waiting for a miracle ?
But if you have won the election you wont have said this .
I watched one of your campaign and i saw you dancing as if you you have won the election already lol .
Dino is a shame to pdp in Kogi election .I was waiting for you to stun APC in the election but you can not even win your Local government if im right .you use pdp to cash out i guess.
Been a progressive i was even having it mind that you will win that election but i do not knw that even your own people wont vote for you .Another pdp candidate would have done better than you sir .
It seem you only gat followers from afar even me i read ur stuffs amd i am ur followers because i have the believe that you may do better at the top .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by CommonSense1967: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Fvcking sore loser. Election is only good when they win.
Delusional brainwashed retar@ded imb@cile sore losers. STFU.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by CommonSense1967: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I knew this was coming when they declared tinubu the winner. Apc will rule Nigeria useless tinubu is dead and nobody will do anything about it
Come and kill him na. 8 years of wailing and crying awaits you and your likes. After that, we will vote for another Fulani man.
Las las , una go grow some common sense.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by jaxxy(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2023
Inec is compromised. So I agree with him to some extent.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by anonymous1759(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2023
ikpumbe:

No matter how much you want to insult dino.
I'm not his fan either.
But is this thing we do in Nigeria election?
Is this how elections are conducted?

And we want a better country.

Dino knows he lost the election, LP party knows they lost the election point blank . But they’ll always try to rubbish the system if didn’t go their way . A political novice knows LP lost as a result of split votes from PDP and NNPP .

Instead of all the political parties to realize their mistake they’ll rather bastardized the system instead of taking responsibility.
No election is perfect in the world irregularities occurs but trust me the people’s candidate gets to win .
During Obj’s time elections wasn’t perfect but PDP still wins if you wanna look it deeply .
It took a meaningful merger to displace them which is evident .

2015 GEJ actually lost even though the election wasn’t perfect .
2023 APC was voted out but opposition votes weren’t in one place .
This is first time an okada man won an election out of nothing and yet we call the whole process a sham just because we don’t want to take responsibility.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by JOemmy(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2023
This is just the bitter truth contesting any future general elections under yakubu is just a total waste of time and resources things will definitely get worse with the recent appointments of apc supporters into inec.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by joseph1832(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by John4B: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2023
This man don wail too much. Am happy
the evil wind is touching opposition politicians, soon it will start spreading to APC supporters. The evil seed APC planted will outgrow them, its a matter of time.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2023
CommonSense1967:

Come and kill him na. 8 years of wailing and crying awaits you and your likes. After that, we will vote for another Fulani man.
Las las , una go grow some common sense.

That's not my business.. all I want is a better country and everyone deserves equal right besides am not dragging the presidency with u. You are the owner, its ur father's property ok. Keep it!
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Gainman: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2023
Jostoman:
Democracy under APC is dead and buried, na the same pattern they use in rigging out Obi is the same pattern they use in rigging out Dino.
then tell me which party go dey rule when no go do d same. Rigging starts right from d primary election. How Dino con win. primary election for kogi. Kogi people no get better person wey go represent them for pdp? Pdp don loose election on kogi state d moment pdp picked Dino because Dino don use his mouth killed his political career more than 10yrs ago. Me i no support any political party because nah d same type of people dey all of them. If Dino dey apc party. He go do worse. Now Dino don gentle. Make him and smart Adeyemi first beg their village people. Even most of their staffs no enjoy them. How will they win election. Their previous won elections was through rigging.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by madridguy(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't tell me you stand with Dino on this ?

IVORY2009:
The current judiciary arm of govt is a disgrace, Tinubu's arm of govt, this is no longer democracy and the last hope for the common man.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2023
Jostoman:
Democracy under APC is dead and buried, na the same pattern they use in rigging out Obi is the same pattern they use in rigging out Dino.

Seun please don't sensor me. This nig*a is a big fat m o r o n
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Oneloveyo: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Jostoman:

You fit still argue Obi own small. Dino was a distant third. He wasn't even close. Are you whining me?
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2023
Nigeria in all has failed so many people....we thought the 2023 elections would herald a new beginning for us as a nation in our political history yet INEC failed us all.....
I think it's best the houses of assembly start a quick reform of the electoral process now than wait till 2026
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by sokera: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2023
anonymous1759:
Sore loser , the only reason this man is called a Senator is because of APC . After he decamped he has been losing political back to back. When he was enjoying mind blowing allowances as a senator he didn’t call for election boycott.

Nigeria’s problem is a reflection of the society, we as a people never take responsibility for our actions .

Some people who bribed Agencies to built illegal Houses on drainage systems are crying tribalism instead of them to man up and take responsibility for their mistakes, same thing with their senior colleagues in government, they only Remember their tribe in the days retribution. Ekweremadu would’ve cried tribalism if he was arrested in Nigeria. I don’t take this country seriously anymore I just wish her good-luck because we’re not serious as a people.
you are right, if Ekeremadu was arrested and sentenced in Nigeria his kinsmen would have been shouting marginalisation and witch-hunting but now they all kept quite… trust me if Peter Obi had won that election and the economy shows as bad as it is now they will all be out there preaching for everyone to endure it and it’s work in progress but because it’s Tinubu a Yoruba man they will never say it’s work in progress… anyway what I know is Nigeria needs to be divided in peace now because Nigeria divided us in war… I pray for peace dissolution of this fake union

1 Like

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by RepoMan007: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2023
Daddyyin:
Melaye is now inconsequential when it comes to Nigeria politics. He should focus on making skits. Nobody will take his political advice.
If PDP at federal level had performed as bad as APC did, APC would have been in power since AC days of around 2003-'07.
APC is demonic.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by ipobarecriminals: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2023
grin 🤡.. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by samwash(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Thunder fire that your mouth, when you and Atiku fight PDP to bring in APC into power you don forget.
Keep crying tongue
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by magoo10(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2023
ikpumbe:

Even at that, he's saying the truth.

Nigeria is no longer conducting any democratic election since over 5yrs now.
he said it late na that is what i am trying to say .am not saying he is lying
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by anonymous1759(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2023
sokera:
you are right, if Ekeremadu was arrested and sentenced in Nigeria his kinsmen would have been shouting marginalisation and witch-hunting but now they all kept quite… trust me if Peter Obi had won that election and the economy shows as bad as it is now they will all be out there preaching for everyone to endure it and it’s work in progress but because it’s Tinubu a Yoruba man they will never say it’s work in progress… anyway what I know is Nigeria needs to be divided in peace now because Nigeria divided us in war… I pray for peace dissolution of this fake union

Seconded , people who are more comfortable in Lagos state than their respective villages will be crying tribalism here and there even if that’s not the case . When everyone divides that’s when we will have see tribalism in it’s full regalia .

1 Like

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by IVORY2009(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2023
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't tell me you stand with Dino on this ?

No bros, but apart from that,the judiciary is an error in the current Tinubu's government, you can see it for yourself in Kano.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Maobichek: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2023
Jostoman:

Dino is not serious because he was in APC and benedited from APC until now.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by jrusky(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Then apc will rule forever infact you doing that mistake is like making apc dream comes true.

Dino pls just keep quiet don't create South Afric ANC ideology shit here in your stupidity to boycott election.

I will say it a million time I voted for Tinubu but I'm fully in my party pdp, I voted for him because is the best option for 2023 regardless but that does not I will support boycotting election to make apc dream comes true, no way...
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Indispensable85(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Hand don meet this one. Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by firearcher: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2023
Those shouting the most that the judiciary and democracy is dead are the greatest threat to our democracy.

Why? Because justice to them is the judiciary ruling in their favour. Even if they have to use sentiments and abandon the law to do so.

Even if you wish for same result they wish for, fear them. Because you will not always be on the same side with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor / Dangote Refineries Plan Supply To 150,000 IPMAN Stations / FG Denies Operating Excess Crude Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.