Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition (11341 Views)

Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by gigabyte13: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2023
E pain am
The loss pain am pass Atiku own.
Werey think say,
Election matter be like juju music
He learnt his lesson in the hardest way.
Nigerian election is not for the faint hearted.
Dem use crowd deceive the werey
Werey no no say
Election and campaign rally no be same.
E supposed ask OBI WANNE
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by zoedew: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2023
magoo10:
he should have called for it before the election.
Did he vote in the elections?
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by smalls001: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2023
Sour loser. Even your own party voted against you and you're here blaming someone else for your loss.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by BluntCrazeMan: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2023
That's the worst thing that would happen to anyone..

IPOB tried it.
It didn't work.

And now,, Dino wants to try it??
Na now he is waking up??

Then,, GOOD MORNING 🌅 🌄 to him.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Iwedunloye: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Jostoman:
Democracy under APC is dead and buried, na the same pattern they use in rigging out Obi is the same pattern they use in rigging out Dino.

They rigged both to 3rd from 1st right, are you even normal Melaye wey no even get10%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Is04970: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Validated:
People should stop custmetic statements or politically correct state. Call it as it is. This democracy needs to be destroyed so that we can build another one.
Yeye..
Which state are you from? I want to check something.

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by CommonSense1967: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

That's not my business.. all I want is a better country and everyone deserves equal right besides am not dragging the presidency with u. You are the owner, its ur father's property ok. Keep it!

Na lie, you don't care about better country. What you consider as better country is when the people you want are in power.
Tell that lie to the gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by ufotunang: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2023
Nigerians also should boycott elections... since nigerians have been voting in election since 1999 what has nigerians benefted from this politcians they vote into power..the country and economy going bad , many nigerians in poverty hunger hardship unemployment...so what is the benefit of going to vote in an election where politcians will deceive the electorate, voters with sweet promises and at the end do not fulfil their promises but loot and embezzle money and enrich themselves and their families
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Splashme: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2023
Truth
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2023
CommonSense1967:

Na lie, you don't care about better country. What you consider as better country is when the people you want are in power.
Tell that lie to the gullible.

You will castigate the igbos and still tell them what to believe in... Maybe when igbos are wiped out the surface of earth that is the only time u will be happy. Bros hold ur peace if u don't like any igbo person just close ur eye or look away when u see one.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by magoo10(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2023
zoedew:

Did he vote in the elections?
why did he not vote ? but asked people to vote him
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Gajagojo: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:
Sifia pain
Nothing to add
You said it all
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by blaise26abj(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2023
Bobloco:

https://leadership.ng/melaye-calls-for-election-boycott-by-opposition/

If they can do this effectively , maybe inec will sit up. But again I doubt the greed in politicians will make them agree
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Ogisbaba: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2023
Call by a lazy and lousy politician ! When PDP wanted to do that or nearly did when they were in power , where was Lousy Dino Melaiye then ? Dino should therefore tell those States they are controlling to hand over the mantle of power and leadership to their opposition party !!! Shenanigans nonsensical .
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Baba nothing is wrong with our judiciary. It is just that if it didn't favour us we start seeing error in it. It has been like that for a while.
For the Kano State, the Governor should proof himself that he has been a member of the party for the stipulated time before election as required by the law... Again, he should also defend himself with voting papers with no INEC staff signature on it. Very simple.

IVORY2009:

No bros, but apart from that,the judiciary is an error in the current Tinubu's government, you can see it for yourself in Kano.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
The hungry APC youths are here typing "sore loser"....

APC supporters are the most foolish individuals in Nigeria as we speak.
They don't see truth in anything that comes from an opposition.
Partisan politics have over ruled their thought and they've made up their minds to go against anything from any other party.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by CommonSense1967: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You will castigate the igbos and still tell them what to believe in... Maybe when igbos are wiped out the surface of earth that is the only time u will be happy. Bros hold ur peace if u don't like any igbo person just close ur eye or look away when u see one.

Stop playing the victim card. Igbos have more hatred for everyone else, they abuse, insult, attack anything and everything that's not from their own tribe and religion. When others give it back to them, then they start to play the victim card.
You cannot hate others but expect love in return. You get the same kind of energy that you give to others.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Ogisbaba: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Call by a lazy and lousy politician ! When PDP wanted to do that or nearly did when they were in power , where was Lousy Dino Melaiye then ? Dino should therefore tell those States they are controlling to hand over the mantle of power and leadership to their opposition party !!! Shenanigans nonsensical .[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
CommonSense1967:

Stop playing the victim card. Igbos have more hatred for everyone else, they abuse, insult, attack anything and everything that's not from their own tribe and religion. When others give it back to them, then they start to play the victim card.
You cannot hate others but expect love in return. You get the same kind of energy that you give to others.

Stay and measure hatred.. how much did u get? You don't want to think of way forward buh want to measure hatred. What u doing now is exactly what our leaders want us to do. They want us to fight so that it will be easy for them to steal money. If you think u are doing me u are also doing urself.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by ablejesus26(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
Looll the style and techniques of electoral criminality wey the calamity APC structure dey use pass PDP power grin grin
Them no understand this kind moves grin grin

The more you look the less you see kinda moves grin grin😀
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by WorldRichest: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jostoman:
Democracy under APC is dead and buried, na the same pattern they use in rigging out Obi is the same pattern they use in rigging out Dino.

We run this game. POL 401: Political Abracadabra

Chief Lecturer: Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Principal Lecturer: Gandollar
Principal Lecturer: Nyezom Wike
Principal Lecturer: Hope Uzodinma
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by WorldRichest: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Cryofigbos:
That will be an easy ride for APC......boycott and cry online 😂😂😂

E be like say Dino Melaye don collect money from Tinubu's boys to confuse the opposition. Is it not our joy if you Idiots the nincompoop boycott election?

Instead of election, we will use the money to do Owambe Party. We do do the remembrance Tinubu's grandmother Madam Efunroloye Osuntinubu, and Tinubu's mother Abibatu Migaji. It will be one whole month of Owambe Parties all over the country with different Musicians playing.

Una go cry tire, even your wives and children will come to the Owambe Parties to take Party Jollof Rice
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by dododawa1: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lol

When d corruption favour you.

You talk ooooooo

Werey DINO.
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by olat70(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Only you will boycott subsequent election;you are injurious and a danger to democracy
You are politically dead after leaving APC
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Cromagnon: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jostoman:
Calm Dan
That's what We Said about PDP. When, we're tired we will remove them
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Cromagnon: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Validated:
People should stop custmetic statements or politically correct state. Call it as it is. This democracy needs to be destroyed so that we can build another one.
If you build another one is it not Same ppl that will run it?
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Cromagnon: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
magoo10:
he should have called for it before the election.
Then APC win by default. Walkover
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Fearyourcreator: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
jrusky:
Then apc will rule forever infact you doing that mistake is like making apc dream comes true.

Dino pls just keep quiet don't create South Afric ANC ideology shit here in your stupidity to boycott election.

I will say it a million time I voted for Tinubu but I'm fully in my party pdp, I voted for him because is the best option for 2023 regardless but that does not I will support boycotting election to make apc dream comes true, no way...
I like you se ... I wasn't supporting anyone sef till Obi people attacked me in the market... I started showing interest in the election then noticed Tinubu is the best amongst this people if we are still voting former politicians...
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by magoo10(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Cromagnon:
Then APC win by default. Walkover
but they already won
Re: Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition by Abrahamgreat(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dino Melaye was a senator under the PDP until the same judiciary and APC murdered justice at the expense of the people's will. Go and read, please. Dino Melaye will win over the ApC's candidate if INEC were fair and responsible.

anonymous1759:
Sore loser , the only reason this man is called a Senator is because of APC . After he decamped he has been losing political back to back. When he was enjoying mind blowing allowances as a senator he didn’t call for election boycott.

Nigeria’s problem is a reflection of the society, we as a people never take responsibility for our actions .

Some people who bribed Agencies to build illegal Houses on drainage systems are crying tribalism instead of them to man up and take responsibility for their mistakes, same thing with their senior colleagues in government, they only Remember their tribe in the days retribution. Ekweremadu would’ve cried tribalism if he was arrested in Nigeria. I don’t take this country seriously anymore I just wish her good-luck because we’re not serious as a people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Labour To Picket Filling Stations Selling Above N145 / BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate / Obasanjo Hails Buhari For Letting Ibrahim Idris, Ex Police Inspector-General Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.