Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release (21295 Views)

Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by AntiChristian: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2023
englishmart:
While a drug baron walks around in convoys sponsored by my taxes.

You still never get over this?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Eriokanmi: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2023
Release Kanu and there would be freedom and peace in the south east. I don't like the way they kill our soldiers and police there anyhow. The more they keep him there, the more the military and police would be brought down. Our law enforcement officers are some people's bread winners, husbands, children, uncles , cousins , brothers, etc.

The federal govt knows what to do to restore peace in Nigeria if they truly want peace but they don't care. Same applies to the boko haram that kill and maim everyday and herdsmen killing people in the north west. No amount of money could be too much, to buy peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by okorogodwin4(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2023
I thank mazi Nnamdi onyendu Kanu for chasing out criminals masquerading as Fulani herdsmen out of our farms may God continue to protect him wherever he is

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

Don't mind that one, staying on keyboard dey cap bullshit. If FG release that idiot today, you will see all of them gather at his house like yam festival. fake love.

Don't you people get tired of all these back and forth disagreements. You should really focus on this country getting better and I'm definitely sure if things get better most people will forget about secession

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Patriotsleague: 10:04am On Dec 01, 2023
Sir Tinubu, Nigeria is still bedevilled by evil terrorists. It will be a bad sign to release a man who ordered ipob and ESN on camera, we all saw on YouTube and Facebook to kill security operatives, bombed stations and killed innocent igbos and Nigerians. Justice must be served. Releasing terrorists who have killed security operatives will demoralize our security operatives. Kanu is just a man like those he killed, his life is not special than those he ordered ipob to kill. Let us stop giving regards to terrorists, kanu is a nuisance, he should be in jail forever.

This will be a sign of weakness and embolden all the terrorists, bandits, militants and kidnappers in Nigeria...we can not throw our nation into the abyss because of one nuisance who chose to be a terrorists...if terrorism pays, more will become terrorists. Mr president 200million Nigerians are against terrorists, Ohaneze and ipob are a few numbers compared to our population. When terrorists are not killed or jailed forever, they will eventually destroy the nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Davinity: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

You dey call your younger brother's mate Daddy, shameless thing. Shiite members always go to Abuja to collect bullets for ELzakzaky untill he was released, even bokoharam dey carry weapon dey attack prison to release their members but what have ipob cowards done since the Kuje lord was picked up like beans?. The only thing those cowardly pigs have done is lock up their parents at home every Mondays.
I am not Igbo, but I wish we had someone as fearless and resolute as Nnamdi Kanu in the Niger Delta... The rest of Nigeria will learn that hard way.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Simdyofficial(f): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2023
Makunahatata:
he asked u cowards a simple question,u dey type jargons epistle..what have u useless online keyboard warrior Igbos done fr the equally useless albino since he was arrested ??
answer the question sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by AcademicWriter: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2023
politician should keep him detained for another 8yrs...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Makunahatata: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Simdyofficial:
answer the question sir
what have u done for kanu other than coming online to insult ppl and make mouth, since he was arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Patriotsleague: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Davinity:
I am not Igbo, but I wish we had someone as fearless and resolute as Nnamdi Kanu in the Niger Delta... The rest of Nigeria will learn that hard way.
Then everyone will turn killers and everyone dies, or at least millions. Kid.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Release Kanu and there would be freedom and peace in the south east. I don't like the way they kill our soldiers and police there anyhow. The more they keep him there, the more the military and police would be brought down. Our law enforcement officers are some people's bread winners, husbands, children, uncles , cousins , brothers, etc.

The federal govt knows what to do to restore peace in Nigeria if they truly want peace but they don't care. Same applies to the boko haram that kill and maim everyday and herdsmen killing people in the north west. No amount of money could be too much, to buy peace

I found you sensible, no matter the races, peace is all we need in all our life's.
Government should acts Wise and applied diplomacy.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Pakute: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2023
Davinity:
Was it Nnamd kanu that helped niger delta fight for derivation and amnesty?. you're an ipob bulbhead disguising as niger deltan.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Eecho(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2023
JASONjnr:
Tinubu should keep him detained for another 8yrs.
Poverty has detained you for life.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by CommonSense1967: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2023
Terrorist issuing directives. Clowning grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by CrossRhodes: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2023
JASONjnr:
He's busy looting your common wealth, so he can't hear you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by CommonSense1967: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I love you daddy MNK. You're fearless just like your ancestors. You're the great Igbo tribe pride, many tribes will kill to have someone like you in their tribe. Love you so much .

I already knew that you are an IPOB terrorist cannibal supporting loud mouth on NL.
Like I said previously, by their words and shallow reasoning we shall know them.
Namdiot coward Cownu go die for Nigerian prison.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by yahmohy27: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Atleast, Nnamdi Kanu was captured by a sovereign nation Nigeria. Now tell me, what have you lots done about few Fulanis herdsmen that chased and raped your mothers and sisters anally, killed your cowards brothers and fathers, Chased alot to Idp camp in Benin republic, what have you cowards done about that?

What have you cowards done about Illorin captured by the Fûlanis? isese festival banned by these Fulanis, Yoruba ancestral stool desecrated by this same Fulanis? What have you cowards done about that? Are Fulanis the government that you cowards can't fight? I laughed at your føolishness.

who isese epp......idol worshipper
abeg go rest madamii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by favor914: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Makunahatata:
he asked u cowards a simple question,u dey type jargons epistle..what have u useless online keyboard warrior Igbos done fr the equally useless albino since he was arrested ??
Beg The Federal Government for his release.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by CommonSense1967: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Atleast, Nnamdi Kanu was captured by a sovereign nation Nigeria. Now tell me, what have you lots done about few Fulanis herdsmen that chased and raped your mothers and sisters anally, killed your cowards brothers and fathers, Chased alot to Idp camp in Benin republic, what have you cowards done about that?

What have you cowards done about Illorin captured by the Fûlanis? isese festival banned by these Fulanis, Yoruba ancestral stool desecrated by this same Fulanis? What have you cowards done about that? Are Fulanis the government that you cowards can't fight? I laughed at your føolishness.
Typical shallow empty chest beating IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey. You will continue to be slave to the Yorubas and Fulanis.
You go wail and cry for eternity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Flier: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I love you daddy MNK. You're fearless just like your ancestors. You're the great Igbo tribe pride, many tribes will kill to have someone like you in their tribe. Love you so much .

Is he really old enough to be your dad?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2023
He hasn't realised that people have moved on...he is no more as relevant as he was before he was captured ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by aspabay(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2023
Confirmed zombies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Macphenson: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My baby for life is back. Keep giving them wotowoto.

Dont mind the idiotic cowards.
MNK is a great hero.

Please can I take your on a trip to Dubai?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Igbodicool(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2023
JASONjnr:
And your life and that of your entire generation to come will not be like him.

And any day in your entire life you request for justice and freedom, sorry for what will befall you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Jetland(m): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

You dey call your younger brother's mate Daddy, shameless thing. Shiite members always go to Abuja to collect bullets for ELzakzaky untill he was released, even bokoharam dey carry weapon dey attack prison to release their members but what have ipob cowards done since the Kuje lord was picked up like beans?. The only thing those cowardly pigs have done is lock up their parents at home every Mondays.

How many Yorubas collected bullets for Sunday Igboho when he was arrested and detained

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by membranus: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Assuming your bitter mouth is speaking the truth, but Ilorin is not the whole Yorubaland, unlike the Igbos SE which an Osu man from Ebonyi, living in Finland, is putting on lockdown at will. And the whole Igboland is obeying like hypnotised puppets on strings.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Davinity: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

Was it Nnamd kanu that helped niger delta fight for derivation and amnesty?. you're an ipob bulbhead disguising as niger deltan.
I don't have to prove anything to a child like you hiding behind your keypad to type rubbish...

Anybody that support NK is Ipob right? I wish I was.

We supported MEND & NDPVF to fight against the stealing of our resources and then politicians hijacked it, Asari, Godfather (Chief Ateke Tom) and Tompolo are now working for the politicians against the wish of our people.

The politicians hurriedly tagged Ipob a terrorist organisation because they were unable to buy over the leader and he will always have my respect for standing firm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by YesDaddy1: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2023
These guys are not serious. A seccessionist+terrorist ''issueing directives from behind barzzz''?

Una never ready.
cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by membranus: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2023
Jetland:

How many Yorubas collected bullets for Sunday Igboho when he was arrested and detained

When we are not fools, why should we collect bullets for Igboho? We have a more decent and effective means of achieving our aim of separate existence.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by lebienconnu: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2023
Pakute:

Baba this one too much na. Please small small.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release by Sleekfingers: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Buhari really show this one shege. Despite all his chest beating.......he was brought back to Nigeria in crate like a rat.
Tinubu should please ignore him and his supporters.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Vehicle In Akwa Ibom Conveying Ballot Papers Involved In Accident (Photos) / Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant / FG To Overhaul NNPC Next Week – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.