Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

“INEC Has Complied With My FOI Request For BVAS Accreditation Report For Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “INEC Has Complied With My FOI Request For BVAS Accreditation Report For Bayelsa (145 Views)

Transport Ministry Complies With FOI Request On $1.96 Billion Kano-Mardi Rail / Lekki Shootings: LASG Rejects Foi Request For CCTV Footage / NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“INEC Has Complied With My FOI Request For BVAS Accreditation Report For Bayelsa by Ukpaka: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2023
“INEC Has Complied with My FOI Request For BVAS Accreditation Report for Bayelsa, Kogi and Imo states Governorship Elections” – Osita Chidoka
https://247ureports.com/2023/12/inec-has-complied-with-my-foi-request-for-bvas-accreditation-report-for-bayelsa-kogi-and-imo-states-governorship-elections-osita-chidoka/
-
This unprecedented compliance by INEC is a testament to what can be achieved through persistent efforts and the courage to venture into uncharted territories. I extend my sincere thanks to INEC for their commitment to respecting our laws and upholding the principles of transparency and accountability.
This act signifies a hopeful beginning in our collective effort to ensure that government agencies are not just answerable to the law but also to the people they serve.
I am pleased to inform Nigerians that the BVAS report was received in hard copy along with a certificate complying with section 84 of the Evidence Act (2011). Recognizing the importance of making this information accessible and comprehensible to the general public, I have commenced work on digitizing and visualizing the report.
Re: “INEC Has Complied With My FOI Request For BVAS Accreditation Report For Bayelsa by magoo10(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2023
Seems Inec does not have much to hide in bayelsa election.

1 Like

Re: “INEC Has Complied With My FOI Request For BVAS Accreditation Report For Bayelsa by seunmsg(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2023
magoo10:
Seems Inec does not have much to hide in bayelsa election.

The report is for Bayelsa, Kogi and Imo. Read very well beyond the headline.

1 Like

Re: “INEC Has Complied With My FOI Request For BVAS Accreditation Report For Bayelsa by magoo10(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2023
seunmsg:

The report is for Bayelsa, Kogi and Imo. Read very well beyond the headline.
last we heard from kogi was that Inec was adamant making the tribunal ordering them within 48 hours .so without the courts compelling them they wouldn't have

1 Like

Re: “INEC Has Complied With My FOI Request For BVAS Accreditation Report For Bayelsa by seunmsg(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2023
magoo10:
last we heard from kogi was that Inec was adamant making the tribunal ordering them within 48 hours .so without the courts compelling them they wouldn't have

This is not about Kogi tribunal but about Osita Chidoka’s FOI request. He made a request for the 3 states and he got the report for the three states.

1 Like

Re: “INEC Has Complied With My FOI Request For BVAS Accreditation Report For Bayelsa by Jostoman: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2023
I hope it is not only bayelsa own they release for him.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ekwunife exonerates self from resolving rift BTW Gov Uzodinma,Ihedioha / Gone Far: Yoruba Celebrate Livlng In Awka / As Obaseki Has Accepted To Make Sacrifices For Progress In Edo PDP, Will Orbih A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.