Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

COURSE LAUNCH: Build Microservices Web Apps With Rabbitmq, React-tsx And Django - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / COURSE LAUNCH: Build Microservices Web Apps With Rabbitmq, React-tsx And Django (110 Views)

Coding Demo Day: Some Web Apps Developed At Moat Academy Coding Boot Camp / Learn How To Build A Realtime Chat Application With Django, Rabbitmq And Vue.js / Making A Bot In Python And Django (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COURSE LAUNCH: Build Microservices Web Apps With Rabbitmq, React-tsx And Django by Bobmaintain: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Dear Nairaland Techies,

I am excited to bring to your notice that the stellar technical course "Build Microservices Web Apps with RabbitMQ, React-TSX and Django" which I authored, is now live on the Educative INC e-learning platform.

Because developing microservices web applications that are both RESTful and event-driven can be daunting, this course has been well-structured to empower learners to build robust microservices web applications with RabbitMQ, React-TypeScript, Python-Django, Python-Flask, Docker and MySQL that can be event driven and can also support RESTful APIs to serve different purposes of the Web service.

Come with me as I hold your hand and lead you step-by-step on this learning journey. All without the headache of setting up a local development environment on your machine. And by the end of this course, you will learn alot about the microservices architecture and how to implement it. This is because each step is broken down into simple parts that are very easy for a newbie in the microservices system to grasp. There are also illustrations and code snippets to aid the understanding of the learner.

All of these wouldn't have been possible without an amazing team. Therefore, I would like to use this opportunity to recognize the efforts of wonderful people whose ingenuity and expertise contributed to the success of this course: Fahim ul Haq, Cecilia Cayetano, Kristina Stolte, Andrew Crow, Aysha Shaikh, Amna Zulqadar, Dr. Awais Qasim, Mian Basam Ahmad, Hafsa Maan, and Ali Bin Rizwan. Your mind-blowing contributions have been instrumental in fashioning this course into what we have now.

Here is the link to the course:

https://www.educative.io/courses/build-microservices-web-apps-with-rabbitmq-react-tsx-and-django

https://www.educative.io/courses/build-microservices-web-apps-with-rabbitmq-react-tsx-and-django

#EducativeCBCA
#Microservices
#Rabbitmq
#React
#typescript
#Python
#Django
#Flask
#Docker
#Mysql
#web
#app

(1) (Reply)

How To Instantly Preview Image In React JS / Let Me Handle Your Data Science Assignment / My Instagram Business Page Has Been Restricted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.